Fiesta Online Multi Accounts

• I do understand why you guys changed to XINGCODE, it was seriously time. The question is, why aren't you allowing us to use Sandboxie anymore? You are basically cutting more than 30% of Fiesta's population. You are coming between our AFK Vending, our KQ's and simply giving me more arguments to stop playing this game all together. I have been playing since Out Spark and it is sad to see that this game is going towards it's end. Sure someone will come with a fix for this in less than a week or so because apparently XINGCODE is easy to bypass. It is still sad that we players have to do all the work yet again. What's the point of allowing us to have multiple accounts (3) if we can't use them at the same time on the same PC? You are way behind on many other games that are already allowing multi-connection without using third-party apps that we apparently can't even use anymore.

• It is not 30% more like 75%.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I agree with you. I have only learned about Sandboxie recently and have not even been able to use it all that much but I've seen many players do so. I cannot find any bypass method by myself and have just been staring at my screen waiting. This makes no sense, can't they just allow Sandboxie instead of seeing it as a cheating tool? Or even easier! Allow multi log in!!!!!

• From what I have been reading on the discord chat it will bring it out for discussion on their meeting, but nothing is for certain.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• The issue with sandboxie and having multiple clients open will take a long time to fix, they need to discuss the issue before deciding whether to allow it or not, will probably kill off servers and a large population as i use sandboxie to start kqs in my dead server.

• They need to, for once, listen to the players! Some of us really needed to Multi client! One for Leveling our mains and an alt to vend when we want to level. And it is especially useful for production and sorts. Please Gamigo consider this! Without Sandboxie a lot of people are going to be angry!

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Agree. On the Eu version of the game you could run as many clients as you desired at one point. It was limited down. Gamigo says you can have 3 accounts so you should be able to use them.

Currently, sandboxie is allowed to be used and no action has been taken against players afaik. If gamigo are allowing us to use multiple accounts at once they should just cut the chuff from the chalk and let us do it.

+1

• Sandboxie only works for about 10 minutes and then gets crashed by XIGNCODE. But they HAVE to fix it unless losing all their players and closing the game was their idea...

• Whow... this will definitely take time to get used to...

uuuuffff

Bbut my question is, did any staff member have decency to respond about frequent dc issues, don't even want to ask if they have decency to respond about half empty Isya server right now......

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Kuroneko has been talking on the Discord server throughout the day.

I think she has passed on a few issues that we're having atm

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• why they made another forum then if we need to extract information form other places? this is so sloppy if u ask me, its almost as if noone tested this whole thing at all

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Also the reason they have implemented this cheat detection software is because on x-trap it only checked you weren’t using third party software at the launch screen - or so it seems. There were very easy methods to get round it.

This allowed people to abuse bugs such as the heat of fury transfer bug & in the past the hardcore ml/hg chest bug. The latter bug resulted in the chest system being entirely reworked. Both a waste of time & resources since it didn’t fix the core issue.

It would seem, I hope, this new software should prevent that. Saving time for gamigo to focus on what matters. There is no way they can fix every bug which results in file manipulating.

• I can't even get pass the username and password screen, every time I type my username and password xingcode loads up for a bit then I get an error code. I was just playing Fiesta Online on Tuesday bruh.

Server: Isya Character name: Endless_Boredom Class: Gladiator Level: 110

The post was edited 1 time, last by Endless_Boredom-XX ().

• Since losing all my EU characters, I only play Fiesta casually. Sandboxie is legit an essential for me to make even the minimum amount of money and I'd rather not have to waste my time choosing between leveling or setting up a vendor.
    If they insist on taking even that away from the players (though I honestly don't see any decent reasons why), then they should update their vendor system and the way you sell in game and have an auction house like many other mmorpg's out there.

• It's been over ten hours, are there any developments? I'm mostly asking because I just woke up and can't catch up on Discord, rather than rushing Gamigo.

You can't rush Gamigo.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• I've already commented on this whole multi-account issue both on Discord and on the old forum.

I've tested the XignCode system during the challenge period and I've noticed and reported most of the issues related to stability and sanboxie, but on that test server (who is EU's based) I was able to log as many clients I desired just by clicking the launcher, there was not any limit of clients.

I think having our version working like that would be the ideal solution, since as many do know, sometimes the windows updates have the tendency to mess up with sandboxie, and in general I don't see any reason for which we should be rely on a third part program to allow ourself to multi-client when it should be on Gamigo's duties to allow us such possibility since according to their ToS is perfectly fine to do so.

I strongly disagree with the limit of 3 clients for many reasons, on-top the fact that NA version, aka ex-Outspark, never had restrictions in creating accounts, therefore if we got allowed to keep them all, I don't see what kind of problem there is for Gamigo if I want to use them on one single PC.

So is fine keeping all the old accounts but is not fine using the amount of them I do want simultaneously? Why just 3 though, doesn't make any sense to me.

I debated this with the kind GM Kuroneko, but it seemed to me that she had the tendency to protect the limit of 3 per "user" (not like there could ever be an evidence for those people who use an extra PC to log up to 6 or more accounts, and in this case this would just create a unfair limit for those who have only one PC to use).

I would also like to remind to whoever will take the future decision on that regard, that a lot of people use the multi-account not just for powerlevelling reasons, but mostly to vend their items while they play, to afk in order to help their friends/guild mates to level on some repetables, to trade themselves some items from one account to another since the game doesn't provide any feature unless we exploit the guild storages for this purpose.

In a way, multi-accounting supplied for the lack of features this game has.

Lastly, since nothing effective was done in regard to server suffering from the low population (and in all honestly I don't think there could be anything who might work), let at least people do enjoy their experience there for what does concern the Kingdom Quests part.

Some people use the multi-client to allow themselves to get inside some KQ who otherwise would never start because we lack the minimal partecipant requirement.

Dear Gamigo, I hope you would consider the status of your game and the way your costumers actually do play this game before taking actions who can be detrimental to your community.

Keep your protection, remove the block for NA and remove any limitation such as the number of accounts per user.

In the end, if you think carefully, the multi-clienting allowance would benefit more Gamigo than players.

• I too follow cupcake in this understanding and her feed back is clear and good. even if it's debated by the gamigo company people. they are well aware that NA is way different than EU. and that just makes gamigo budgets higher. as cupcake has put down already. I like her well thought posts.
    1+