Perm Big Red Ribbon

Perm Legendary Tails

Thus its name SUGGESTION thread , tq next~

winkwink

<3 LuNie | 135 HK

Luna<3SouL

Witch<3Darcel

TheBellapuff | JalurGemilang

The post was edited 1 time, last by LuNie ().

• 12% crit swimsuits (Hawaiian/Palm Hawaiian/Summer Tribal)

Veterans day outfit

Traditional Japanese pack B

Baphomet horns

Liberty hat

Creepy Crawly Legs

• Anyone else noticing how basically the same items keep going on sale?

I haven't seen a sale on PERMANENT mini pets for the RIGHT shoulder since coming back to the game. Can that be a thing please? I'm tired of getting mini pets for the left shoulder taking up inventory space. and PLEASE specify in item description that they GO on the RIGHT shoulder! Thank you~ Bonus points if they can be auto pick up, not sure how they work.

My PFP is by an artist named "glumdrop".

Isya server(PREVIOUSLY ON EPITH)honeyhap

Characters(Lyrric, Muhffin, Dreadful, Cirryl)

• there is a "minimon" on/off function in your inventory lyrric.

those types of pets are usually + 10 all stats or higher, and while there are a few in the "bag" as you level, i agree, a lot of stuff from the old days gets asked for in this thread, and perm mini's would be cool, especially if they introduced one a month that was for a special cause or had the likeness of a well liked player across the player population.

• there is a "minimon" on/off function in your inventory lyrric.

those types of pets are usually + 10 all stats or higher, and while there are a few in the "bag" as you level, i agree, a lot of stuff from the old days gets asked for in this thread, and perm mini's would be cool, especially if they introduced one a month that was for a special cause or had the likeness of a well liked player across the player population.

Yes I know that, but I'm talking about the permanent ones that can do auto pick up. not all perm pets do auto pick up that are SC related

My PFP is by an artist named "glumdrop".

Isya server(PREVIOUSLY ON EPITH)honeyhap

Characters(Lyrric, Muhffin, Dreadful, Cirryl)

• Ive asked for anything tradable for months and years and still nothing, its as if they keep them out of the store for spite and the game is dead and the store is dead and they wonder why...

• Ive asked for anything tradable for months and years and still nothing, its as if they keep them out of the store for spite and the game is dead and the store is dead and they wonder why...

They had a massive tradeables sale a few weeks ago bro. Maybe you just need to pay more attention?