Your voice counts! - Suggestions for the itemshop

• This isn't an item it's more of a general suggestion:

It'd be *really* nice to have more color choices for hair in premium or deluxe beauty coupons. Like, a realistic brunette color, some yellows, more natural red-head/orange hair, etc. As it stands there are so many neon colors - I'd just like some more modest and natural colors occasionally.

• another round of bogo for t4 stones please and thanks

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• I would totally die from happiness if all colors of the Menian Set (Permanent) made their way into the shop. I think I'd seriously buy at least one color for every character. :love: I love having the yellow set on one of my mages and would adore having more!!

• Perm Sanguine Rose

BOGO Splendid Fragments

Perm crowns (Preferably black or silver)

Perm Starshine wings

Perm Corrupt Angel wings

Perm Red Ribbon (Not the flame rock one)

Perm green bananas

Perm Green Elven suit

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

"Difficulty doesn't apply to us." - Gray

• I have one big request. In all my time on Fiesta, I have always missed the rare opportunities to obtain the Stargazer weapon skins.

And if you can release them again, please have the art team develop a Crusader Blade, or allow the existing one-hand sword skin to be applied to the blades. There are so many people that lose out on the beautiful weapon skin sets that have been developed over the years due to the late introduction of the Crusader class. (EDIT: I put this idea in a new thread in the suggestions forum. After it's approved go vote please!)

Thanks guys!

queenlove

slimehap Teva | Bijou | Pagel | Isya slimehap

Bf0Fakz.png

Toastie | 9x Archer (Teva -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 115 Spectre (Bijou -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 1xx Templar (Isya)

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

The post was edited 1 time, last by Toastie ().

• Red Lucky Outfit

iGlasses 3000 Mk2

Wind-Up Key (Perm)

Water / Earth / Wind Crystal (Perm, but I guess 30d works too slimeblush)

slimehap Teva | Bijou | Pagel | Isya slimehap

Bf0Fakz.png

Toastie | 9x Archer (Teva -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 115 Spectre (Bijou -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 1xx Templar (Isya)

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

The post was edited 1 time, last by Toastie ().