Artist Corner Recruitment!

• 4PZBmEa.png

Hi everyone!

Many of you must be wondering what happened to the artist corner? Well here's the update from the top. There will be no more artist corner closed group. Instead, everyone on the forums will be able to submit to special themes for a chance for their design to be chosen to be added to the game. The themes will be posted in the artist corner section. You can submit and view all art submissions there. This decision was made to close the gap between artist corner members and to give everyone a chance to be a part of the design process.

To all previous artist corner members, thank you for sticking with us. While we understand that the wait was long, we apologise but it is only recently we found out about this. We hope you continue to share your art in the future :)

~Your Fiesta Online Team~

Greetings Isyans!

Dust off your tablets and sketchbooks because it's time to once again prove your undying love for Fiesta! In the Artist Corner you will be able to distinguish yourself and join an ultra selective fiesta secret society composed of some of the brightest artistic minds to ever journey into Isya!

Why join the Artist Corner?

• Members of Artist Corner have the chance for their designs (and pen names) to show up In-Game!
    • Members collaborate with the staff team to design concept art for new costumes, accessories, mounts, mini pets, and mini houses.
    • These designs are sent to the developer, who then chooses a handful of designs to turn into (virtual) reality.
    • Artist Corner members will receive complimentary items if their designs are turned into In-Game items as our way of saying "thank you."

All Artist Corner Members Must:

• Love Fiesta <3
    • Have Fiesta NA forum access
    • Be able to communicate in English
    • Make contributions on a regular basis

How to Audition:

Make a SINGLE post in this thread containing the following:

• (1) Costume design: front and back, male and female version.
    • (1) Mount design.
    • (1) Mini pet design.
    • (1) Mini house design -OR- (1) Accessory design (i.e. hat, face, tail, back item).

If designs are not digitally drawn, they must be submitted as clear, quality scans. No low-res photos of paper, please.

Common- Sense Rules:

• Only use art that is 100% your own, original work.
    • No inappropriate themes or images.
    • Never put personal information on your entries or in your posts.
    • If you have to ask if something is OK to post, it's probably not.

Not-so-Common-Sense Rules:

• Use only ONE post and include all images in that post.
    • Upload your art to any website then use the tag function to post your art. Please be sure that your designs are still view-able by the judging-time so that your submissions will still be considered valid.
    • our post should contain your character name or artist name that you would like to use if you get accepted.

Other Information:

• Our current artist cap is set to 15 members and we will be accepting new artists as spots come available.
    • All submissions automatically become available by Gamigo for any future use, but proper credit will be given.
    • Any members who fall inactive for too long may be removed from the group to make space for new members, but they are always welcome to reapply.

Good luck,

~Your Fiesta Online Team

• So uh, what’s the plan with the existing members? Have we been given the boot? We’ve had 0 guidance for months and no ones designs were even being added. Why even bother to recruit when you have tons of people who would love to design but have no motivation due to being ignored?

That’s incredibly unfair.

• Rip.

Lets recruit people from the community to do our jobs for us :D

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Upload your art to any website then use the tag function to post your art. Please be sure that your designs are still view-able by the judging-time so that your submissions will still be considered valid.

Not sure if I've missed it or not, but what date is the cut off for judging?

• Not sure if I've missed it or not, but what date is the cut off for judging?

Aloha Shambles!

With that I mean, that it is better to use a website that stores the URL's longer. Imgur for example.
    Similar websites have a validity date with a shorter duration.

I hope this answers your question.

~Hang Loose,

Cresto

• Well then. I guess it's good that the Artist Corner is being revived after being ignored for a very long time, but it does make one wonder why the existing members are still being ignored after not even being told directly what was going to happen with the AC when we switched over to the new forum. Are we all going to be expected to re-audition to get our spots back? Is gamigo actually going to actively work with the group, give them themes, and use their designs? If not, what's the point of even putting on the act? And if it's not just going to be a waste of time, can we at least get some decent communication?

• Greetings everyone,

There are a number of things that will be changing in regards to the Artist Corner. We've actually have had some discussions on this before and it seems this thread was based off the old one and is slightly different from what was discussed.

Once I have more confirmation on what exactly is going on and what will be changing. We will naturally update this thread and will update you guys on changes.

Kind regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Hey : )

I've been reading up and it seems like there'll be more info coming soon? Anyway, here's my submission.

tumblr_pazwizXsAl1w9k7wlo2_1280.png

tumblr_pazwizXsAl1w9k7wlo1_1280.png

Where to view submissions : auriance.tumblr.com

IGN : Amber341

Artist Name : Auriant

And that's all. Good luck to everyone else <3

• ::Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be here waiting to hear who these 15 members are atm then I'll take my next step after. ::

winkwink

<3 LuNie | 135 HK

Luna<3SouL

Witch<3Darcel

TheBellapuff | JalurGemilang

• Fiesta Online - Artist Corner Submission by LuigiMario9018

IGN: Mellara

Artist Name:xVani

Ancientjadesecond_zps3043c118.png

winkwinkMellara-90 Archer l MadameIsis-88 Cleric l Mellora-60 Warriorwinkwink

Ancientjade-100 HolyKnight l CyanideBlade-100 Templar

• Auriant Yes good luck also its not required but you might think of a pen name (it can be your forum name if you want) and put it on the submission. just so when they collect the images it is easier to see which ones are yours

You know, I actually see your name now. not sure why i didnt see earlier as I looked for it xD sorry!!

goodluck ivani as well

• Hi everyone!

Many of you must be wondering what happened to the artist corner? Well here's the update from the top. There will be no more artist corner closed group. Instead, everyone on the forums will be able to submit to special themes for a chance for their design to be chosen to be added to the game. The themes will be posted in the artist corner section. You can submit and view all art submissions there. This decision was made to close the gap between artist corner members and to give everyone a chance to be a part of the design process.

To all previous artist corner members, thank you for sticking with us. While we understand that the wait was long, we apologise but it is only recently we found out about this. We hope you continue to share your art in the future :)

~Your Fiesta Online Team~

• THIS IS BRINGING ME SO MUCH LIFE I AM GAGGING!!!!!

ADD THIS OR SUFFER GAMIGO!

#Auriant2k18

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.