Hot Topic 3: Discussion

• fiesta_banner.png

Hello Isyans!

With new information raise new discussions!

We want to make this easy for you all, and as organized as possible, which will allow us to reach great results..

This thread will make it easy for us to communicate about the hot topics we present to you and allow us to keep the information in one place and with easy access to all.

Remember, we do not all have the same opinions but we can remain polite while we express them.

• Hey Nennian, thanks again for all the info :)

You mention here that the cap raise is a priority. Is there a specific reason for this? Should the rebalance (that's been going on for years now with minimal progress) not be finished first?

In my opinion it doesn't make sense to release new content based on the current class situation when you plan on changing it anyway. Wouldn't that be making more work for yourselves as you may need to readjust mobs/gears/etc that you just released? Or do you plan on incorporating the initial rebalance changes along with the cap raise?

I honestly feel rebalance should take priority. I don't know about others but I don't want another unbalanced impossible cap raise. Should the existing game content not be refurbished and overhauled prior to adding new stuff?

• Thank you for setting up this thread, especially for this topic I'm hoping there will be a lot of communication between Gamigo and the players.

Is this new rebalance planned to (eventually) be implemented in one huge patch or spread out over multiple patches like the last one?

You say this rebalance needs to start from scratch so what about the already implemented changes that were based on unreleased "wait and see" future adjustments?

Will this be an ongoing process or will Gamigo consider the rebalance "complete" once they finish implementing their desired changes?

What is stance on premium/slime coin items factoring into this rebalance? Will you be basing the changes on already existing gameplay or will there be an effort to make gameplay balanced around minimal SC with premium items being more of an extra bonus? Will you be considering player input on this as well?

I hope there will be a lot more transparency during this new rebalance, this topic is already a good start and I feel a lot more open than the last one where changes were added on the fly with seemingly little-no input from players.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Are staff supposed to be interacting with us on these hot topic discussions? We've been asking a lot of questions with minimal replies (such as the case of Hot Topic 1). It also seems the staff are more active on the German forums with Veralya? Giving them information that CupCake kindly relays to us at least

I'd just like to request that we actually get more replies to our queries c: I understand if it may be overwhelming though, there are a lot of things we (and probably you too) don't know yet

• Something that might be interesting to some:

Moin, moin! Wir sind uns durchaus bewusst, dass in der Vergangenheit nicht alles rosig abgelaufen ist und wissen, dass wir es anders angehen wollen. Da wir diese Dinge im Team angesprochen haben, um Klarheit für eine transparentere Kommunikation zu schaffen, sind wir in diesem Punkt auch davon überzeugt, dass es beim nächsten Mal anders ablaufen wird.

Unser Ziel ist es nicht nur einfach stumpf die Fähigkeiten zu schwächen oder zu verstärken, sondern sie Klassengerecht zu gestalten. Zwar wird das Rebalance nicht vor dem Cap stattfinden, jedoch haben wir für den Cap Content 1 neue Fähigkeit pro Klasse eingeplant.

Google translation:

« Good Morning! We are well aware that not everything has gone well in the past and we know that we want to approach it differently. Since we addressed these things in the team in order to create clarity for more transparent communication, we are also convinced on this point that it will be different next time.

Our goal is not just to just bluntly weaken or strengthen skills, but to make them appropriate for the class. Although the rebalance will not take place before the cap, we have planned 1 new ability per class for the cap content. »

• Vera also has a time advantage by a few hours!

I read both, but it might be a bit different here if a lot of players are more focused on PvP than PvE/raiding. I thought the last piece of rebalance was an overall improvement for the classes I play, but it was not so smooth when rolled out. Emphasising the points below:

Every time skill points were reset, I had to go back and try and remember which character had what skills. I started taking screenshots, but just gave up.

The main concern I have is the base stat points of classes, and equipment starting out, up to 100. Do they still make sense? Why does the fighter class have so few sp stones starting out, but so many skills? I would be OK with a stat point reset if the rebalance changed the char base stats. Please warn us though!

It doesn't make much sense to me to have 2h swords for fighters under 100, other classes only have 2 types of weapons, and everyone who can get an axe uses one. Why use a bow as an archer under 100 when xbow does more damage with skills? It's a very narrow path that has been created now.

For a player who was not around for the 105 cap raise, why is there non-binding, non-set armor from 95 and up? The special monsters that drop them, or bosses are well hidden and never explained. There are no quests to suggest you should go kill them for a cheap stat increase. It's a great addition when you can't find a group to do bosses that drop set pieces, why isn't this hinted to the player like the optional world boss quests are? There are two sets of armor per class under 100, but sometimes 3 or 4? The stats on the non-bind armor make up for the lack of bonus sometimes, but the skills empowered by the set pieces seem random at times, or just the same over and over.

Soloing bosses for gear or weapons that are OK, and not the best, or worth a lot later in game, is a lot of time and effort. The bosses that require group play don't drop things that are worth the group effort, especially in BR.

slimeemperor Markisslimeemperor

120 SS | 100 Templar | 107 HK | 60 Fighter

queenlove Enid queenlove

45 Fighter

• For a player who was not around for the 105 cap raise, why is there non-binding, non-set armor from 95 and up? The special monsters that drop them, or bosses are well hidden and never explained. There are no quests to suggest you should go kill them for a cheap stat increase. It's a great addition when you can't find a group to do bosses that drop set pieces, why isn't this hinted to the player like the optional world boss quests are? There are two sets of armor per class under 100, but sometimes 3 or 4? The stats on the non-bind armor make up for the lack of bonus sometimes, but the skills empowered by the set pieces seem random at times, or just the same over and over.

Soloing bosses for gear or weapons that are OK, and not the best, or worth a lot later in game, is a lot of time and effort. The bosses that require group play don't drop things that are worth the group effort, especially in BR.

You mean there are sets other than blues!? Oh my god! I don't believe it... (sarcasm)

The problem lies with Gamigo's overall structure towards new content. They keep putting out content meant for the most elite and fattest cash cows in the herd...

As one GM once told me before the merge had occurred, Greens were obselete. Regardless if a Dungeon, Field or common Boss or even KQ were to give you sets... those sets even when enhanced to +9 are not up to par with the content

Unless you have LN or Malephar set for 105~115 you're pretty much screwed and if you don't have DDF, DQ, OC or SK stuff for 115+ you're pretty much screwed anyways. Since only like 1% of the community has control over the World Boss and Instance dungeons, you're at the their mercy. Regular player might have around 5~10 times less stats than the most godly players in the game and even thoses guys struggle with the end game content and need additional beefing via charms and even then that is still difficult.

As a result people just feels discourage from PvE content. Not to mention the game isn't meant for free play. Technically it is, but practically it is isn't. With the servers the way it is the need to tone it down or produce a softcore server.

• I mean that isn't entirely accurate. My mage and glad are both 115 now and they got there without being full LN or Malephar. My mage had 2 pieces of Ln just for the looks and i never could find a fail 3rd piece. She also had a fail mal hat like +3 str i got for 10g (and i only ever +3 it) sooo thats not out of free to play players price range. My glad on the other hand used greens pretty much and is still in 114 greens.

Could they carry DDF? no, but thats not the only thing PvE is about. There are quests non dungeon farming, and such things to do.

• Unless you have LN or Malephar set for 105~115 you're pretty much screwed and if you don't have DDF, DQ, OC or SK stuff for 115+ you're pretty much screwed anyways. Since only like 1% of the community has control over the World Boss and Instance dungeons, you're at the their mercy. Regular player might have around 5~10 times less stats than the most godly players in the game and even thoses guys struggle with the end game content and need additional beefing via charms and even then that is still difficult.

As a result people just feels discourage from PvE content. Not to mention the game isn't meant for free play. Technically it is, but practically it is isn't. With the servers the way it is the need to tone it down or produce a softcore server.

This is not entirely true at Lvl 135.

ToG is a 5-man party based Instance, which drops Lvl 130 Blues Gear, Lvl 135 Blue Gear, and Lvl 135 Blue Weapons (3rd best weapons in game).
    Demonic Queen is a 10-man expedition based Instance, which drops Lvl 135 Blue Jewels (non-binding).
    Citadel of Chaos is a 10-man expedition based Instance, which drops Lvl 135 Weapons (2nd best weapons in game).
    Shaman Khazul is a Lvl 130+ World Boss, and only drops Lvl 135 Dark Ritual Weapons (best weapons in game).

So you could potentially have the best Amor and best Jewels in the game without farming with "the most godly players in game".
    You can't control an Instance. So I'm not sure how you believe "1% of the community has control over the World Boss and Instance dungeons"

The only benefit for farming the World Boss Shaman Khazul, would be a slight Aim and Damage boost, and very small increase in potential stat boost in RNG stats.
    So from a PvE perspective, using CoC weapons would be perfectly viable. (I myself am using a 3-socket CoC Axe rather than an SK Axe).

I mean that isn't entirely accurate. My mage and glad are both 115 now and they got there without being full LN or Malephar. My mage had 2 pieces of Ln just for the looks and i never could find a fail 3rd piece. She also had a fail mal hat like +3 str i got for 10g (and i only ever +3 it) sooo thats not out of free to play players price range. My glad on the other hand used greens pretty much and is still in 114 greens.

Could they carry DDF? no, but thats not the only thing PvE is about. There are quests non dungeon farming, and such things to do.

I think the point was that you wouldn't survive in the content, not that it's impossible to get to those levels.
    I personally got my Lvl 135 Gladiator and Lvl 135 Reaper capped using Lvl 100 NPC gears of their respective class. But my Warlock was fully geared, SC'd and Charmed, doing all the pulling and killing.

Do you think your Gladiator or Mage would've survive getting to Lvl 115 without someone else killing or at least carrying the party?
    I don't think your Mage being in unenhanced LN or Malephar gear would survive without charms or SC against the Dark Neps. Neither would your Glad as you would be within the Whirlwind attack which completely drops your HP within seconds.

If your entire group or DDF run was using average, unenhanced Lvl 114 Greens, without Charms, Extenders, etc, would they be able to survive or even complete the Instance?

The answer would be no.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Yeah I did the dark neps duoing my mage and glad. It got to the point where it was long and boring so I begged my friends to help me, but thats because I had already done that quest/content as my HK and was over "slow" xD But before I asked them, while it was hard and tough, I COULD do the quests as my mage, not so much my glad (I think more to do with how I play fighter than my stats).

Plus even so, I could have partied people my own level and we could have all taken care of the mobs as a team. The only problem with this, is people who don't even bother to get green weapons or enhance things to even +3 and just stand at repeat spots and expect carries. I remember doing the beaks/shella repeat at like 123 and a lvl 122 shows up in like lvl 100 whites and just wanted others to kill for them, because they didn't want to invest money into the character just to gear it at 135.

• I remember doing the beaks/shella repeat at like 123 and a lvl 122 shows up in like lvl 100 whites and just wanted others to kill for them, because they didn't want to invest money into the character just to gear it at 135.

This is a problem. Too many people want to be carried.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Not just that they want to be carried but there’s one too many people who think they have a right to be. Like because other people invest time and money into their characters they clearly have to spend their free time helping people who haven’t.

Which sadly I should edit in: Helping people is great!! if you want too!!! But no one should have to help others just because they have gear and some random they don’t/barely knows doesn’t.

• mean that isn't entirely accurate. My mage and glad are both 115 now and they got there without being full LN or Malephar. My mage had 2 pieces of Ln just for the looks and i never could find a fail 3rd piece. She also had a fail mal hat like +3 str i got for 10g (and i only ever +3 it) sooo thats not out of free to play players price range. My glad on the other hand used greens pretty much and is still in 114 greens.

Interesting... perhaps my point of view is outdated but last time I played actively was when Pagel and Enid were still active servers but mainly pre-merge since FoS was still accessible on Apoline. So my PvE approach is spam FoS as much as possible, save a bunch of quest then at some point do all the quest at once get a meh amount of EXP and then contemplate the slow pace leveling this game has and the terrible drop rate.

Most of my gears are failed items that I bought cheap at +0 then enhanced and rehammered if people were nice enough to sell it. 90~100 I literally wore greens and gradually prep myself by getting fail items. LN was barely doable but as a tank I couldn't do LN and with LN revamped... I would imagine it is impossible to do with stats I had back then.

But yeah gears are so important , I can't imagine Greens being that good anymore. I don't mind having that alternative option but I can't even tank Emperor Slime KQ as a Knight.

For Mages, Archers and Gladiators, the main benefit the damage dealer has over all the other class is that damage. You kill things so fast they don't even have the chance to touch you. Hence why defensive gear may not be so important, so long as you know your limits.

Not sure what questing is like but Questing 2 to 3 years ago suck and I can't really imagine it being any better when you lack Dungeon... I mean just for context... back in the day I was falling asleep due to how boring it was trying to kill like 400 rhino's as a Knight, SOLO, to even gain one level that took me like 1 month to do on a casual grind, because everyone was Plvling in LN and it was annoying because my friend was literally flirting her way through guilds to get Plvled as a favor but I didn't want to stoop to that level. Not to mention she backstabbed me because it was like oh you're not geared up for this and she too high level...

This is not entirely true at Lvl 135.

ToG is a 5-man party based Instance, which drops Lvl 130 Blues Gear, Lvl 135 Blue Gear, and Lvl 135 Blue Weapons (3rd best weapons in game).
    Demonic Queen is a 10-man expedition based Instance, which drops Lvl 135 Blue Jewels (non-binding).
    Citadel of Chaos is a 10-man expedition based Instance, which drops Lvl 135 Weapons (2nd best weapons in game).
    Shaman Khazul is a Lvl 130+ World Boss, and only drops Lvl 135 Dark Ritual Weapons (best weapons in game).

ToG would be the Pagel one? Temple of Gods or something? No offense but each of these sounds like LN, Lab and DDF level dungeons for 135 and I need to remind you the problem still remains on the smaller server, True F2P players, Casuals and Solo players like myself... unless we have the stats to do it and the appropriate class. A lot of you won't even bother or dream of partying with us.

Like what is the base required stats would you need to do it? I'm a Knight and my goal right now would be to ride the LN/Male set to 115 then swap to DDF at 115 and I would say my Defense would be 8~9k at best at a semi~complete Enhanced state. Even if they have me tag along as a Knight, I'm going to be inferior to a Gladiator not just in Defense, but also in Damage Dealt...

I think the point was that you wouldn't survive in the content, not that it's impossible to get to those levels.
    I personally got my Lvl 135 Gladiator and Lvl 135 Reaper capped using Lvl 100 NPC gears of their respective class. But my Warlock was fully geared, SC'd and Charmed, doing all the pulling and killing.

Do you think your Gladiator or Mage would've survive getting to Lvl 115 without someone else killing or at least carrying the party?
    I don't think your Mage being in unenhanced LN or Malephar gear would survive without charms or SC against the Dark Neps. Neither would your Glad as you would be within the Whirlwind attack which completely drops your HP within seconds.

If your entire group or DDF run was using average, unenhanced Lvl 114 Greens, without Charms, Extenders, etc, would they be able to survive or even complete the Instance?

The answer would be no.

This goes back to the whole inclusive thing as well as the reality of the smaller servers. People go to Isya because they expect with more people means more opportunities for stuff like this. To be carried or to be able to take part in something but no offense... I'm put off by the whole buying runs or you can't join if you pay us idea or being told, no you're not what we're looking for because your stats aren't to par with the requirements that we seek.

Honestly I would have a more efficient time farming if I was actually bothered with an alt account and solo partying myself to clear content. On the subject of everyone being in Greens or average, that was when you had to play with skill and strategy but likewise I don't think I have ever seen nor hear of anyone relying on Greens until now, heck I don't think I've seen any noteworthy drops of items. 90% of the time people on Isya just laugh at the idea and tell me it is a waste of money.

What really kicked me down was when the GM's during pre-merge would openly shout and declare that Greens were obselete and have no relevance anymore. Meaning if you don't have Blues you're essentially worthless at cap content.

But in most cases I play with the expectation that I would be exluded by my fellow players because I don't meet the required expectations to help.

Yeah I did the dark neps duoing my mage and glad. It got to the point where it was long and boring so I begged my friends to help me, but thats because I had already done that quest/content as my HK and was over "slow" xD But before I asked them, while it was hard and tough, I COULD do the quests as my mage, not so much my glad (I think more to do with how I play fighter than my stats).

Plus even so, I could have partied people my own level and we could have all taken care of the mobs as a team. The only problem with this, is people who don't even bother to get green weapons or enhance things to even +3 and just stand at repeat spots and expect carries. I remember doing the beaks/shella repeat at like 123 and a lvl 122 shows up in like lvl 100 whites and just wanted others to kill for them, because they didn't want to invest money into the character just to gear it at 135.

Urgh... the Plvl mentality from 2009 was cancer to the community. But the main reason people don't get Greens is the same reason the elitist in this game would tell me. Greens are worthless... I mean I survived to 100 with Greens but even I have to admit that yeah... a full set of greens isn't really worth having since there is a significant gap between it and the blue items. The baseline stat required to safely play content is quite high in my opinion and one mistake is a demoralising bloe since EXP gain is so little in comparison to EXP loss even with repeatables.

But yeah the content is just too slow when you're exluded from dungeons and most content in the game. You either solo or you fake solo by multi clienting and duo'ing with yourself.

In terms of partying... oh boy there are too man people who ignore you or claim that EVERYTHING in that area belongs to them...

Not just that they want to be carried but there’s one too many people who think they have a right to be. Like because other people invest time and money into their characters they clearly have to spend their free time helping people who haven’t.

Which sadly I should edit in: Helping people is great!! if you want too!!! But no one should have to help others just because they have gear and some random they don’t/barely knows doesn’t.

Being a player from 2007 and literally hardworking my way to my current levels. I would consider myself 'old fashion' I want to enjoy the game and it's content and get through it. Joining the occasional KQ, raiding dungeons with strangers and making friends and getting through the content at a moderate pace without dedicating my full time and attention to it by being on it every minute of every day.

My friends who have quit have basically moved on and quite frankly I don't blame them because a lot of the reason has to do with, well I don't have the time nor interest to be getting through the content and it's pointless to be carried because you're not really playing or interacting.

I mean there is nothing more boring than watching someone else play. Not to mention there are other stuff on the market. I return to Fiesta every so often but what can I do besides just jumping on when KKP or FOS KQ is on or feeling generous enough to help with CC on my mage... honestly if I was interested I think I would just do what Minty said she was doing and just solo duo with an alt.

• Heya!

As gears and character classes are important to the game.

Would you say the game is all inclusive or would you say it is too exclusive?

From my understanding from reading these comments. It seems that not all content is playable unless you are of a certain class or at a certain statistical threshold.

To improve playable content, what would you suggest we should do or consider?

• Reworking Greens or give them additional effects or more ways to obtain it
    • Make all class have relevance, so they feel inclusive even if it means having to nerf certain classes
    • Leveling and Questing content being slow? Or would you say it is too hard, especially if you were to play in smaller communities
    • Is there actually enough content

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• The game is very exclusive to those who do not spend SC. I believe the gap between f2p and sc users is way too big. SC is also able to make up for any flaws a class may have thus making some classes feel useless (like knights)

Enhanced gears give over double the base stat as bonus. Charms stack to give over double the stats. SC outfits also stacks to give over 50% more stats. The influence of sc is actually broken. A fully sc'd, enhanced and charmed character is approximately 500~700% stronger i.t.o stats vs a +0~3 gear user with no sc suits or charms.

I understand that you can trade in-game items for SC items, although this is not always true for lower populated servers.

Personally I would target the enhancing system first. I shift the break point of free enhancing up by 3 to 4 levels or remove it completely. i.e. Tier 1 breaks after +9, tier 2&3 after +8, tier 4&5 after +7. This would allow free players to still reach a decent enhance level without having to spend SC. I would also increase the enhanced rates for these levels (up to the breakpoint, or just all levels)

The effect of SC suits and charms should probably also be nerfed and game content rebalanced around these changes.

• 1) I would love a rework of greens, maybe adding some effects different than blues. Its funny because people constantly tell me the stats of greens don't make up for the blues, but when you can get extremely high stated greens and only can afford/find fail blues, the greens end up being even or better stat wise, but they do lack the extra effects and usually the HP/SP bonuses blues give out weighs the even best stats on greens. (Also I think mdef is always lower with greens even if you use high spr stat greens). (Until DDF blues and higher, then the greens cannot compare no matter how good their stats).

2) I mean this is a given really. All classes should feel useful and most do not. However, I would be hesitant to say nerfing other classes to lower them to the level/usefulness of the left behind classes. I would rather see certain classes gain buffs. Like glads could be argued to be nerfed, but instead why not just make knights better than they are. Make it so no class can take aggro from a knight, and boost knights dmg by some.

3) Once you hit about 105 the leveling does slow down significantly because the mobs do get harder to effectively kill at a good pace. (if you are solo/without killer, or a group of under "geared" characters, by which I mean not using enhanced weapons usually is what makes the difference). So I can only imagine on the smaller servers that these levels are extremely more difficult, because you won't be able to buy pre-enhanced weapons/gears, chances are you have to farm everything yourself, which takes time and most likely if you are solo you cannot do dungeons to get the blues (which I think sorah kq is the last kq in the 100s that gives blue armors so after that you HAVE to dungeon raid to get blues, which kqs usually have to have a certain numbers of people to do anyways as well). So while characters can probably kill a single mob at a time, it will take a long time, be boring and chances are if you make a mistake or another mob spawns on you, you will loose progress faster than you can recover exp. All which adds up to people quitting.

4) I think think there is enough content until maybe the early 120s. That is about where you get extremely locked into "the one path to cap" and don't have much to do once you out level DDF, until you hit cap and can raid again.

Those are my thoughts. I hope they help or at least give one players perspective.

• Hi Kuroneko,

Thanks for your reply. I'll do my best to voice an opinion here, but it may be contradictory considering I always have fully enhanced gears, charms, extenders, SC, scrolls, buffs ETC.
    You could say I'm the type of player who takes advantage of every possible maximization the game offers for my stats.
    But in saying that, don't let that cloud your judgement on my opinions.
    I have played the game well over 12 years and have run a thriving community. I have experience and knowledge people could only dream of.

Let's get into it.

To improve playable content, what would you suggest we should do or consider?

• Reworking Greens or give them additional effects or more ways to obtain it

The problem with Greens is that they give a lower base Defense, Magic Defense, and Evasion stat.
    For the levels lower than 120, the stat system uses STR, END, DEX INT, SPR.
    For the levels above 120, the stat system used HP, Damage, Magic Damage, Defense, Magic Defense, Aim, Evasion.
    I haven't enhanced a Green item in over 8 years so forgive me if this is incorrect, but I do believe that a fully enhanced Green item would provide less Damage or Defense, than a fully enhanced Blue item.
    Adding additional effects to Greens definitely sounds interesting, but this could absolutely break the game if you're not careful on what gear sets give what effects. And if the changes specifically favour one class more than another, you will see a lot of people quit unless changes are reverted (like the animation changes which rendered Gladiators useless).

• Make all class have relevance, so they feel inclusive even if it means having to nerf certain classes

This is a bad idea as you would need to buff Knights and Clerics to be able to deal as much damage as Gladiators, Spectres, and Reapers, and Templars.
    And considering the party utility that Knights and Clerics provide, would mean that other classes would be disregarded in terms of partying for content (whether it's leveling, farming, or raiding.)

• Leveling and Questing content being slow? Or would you say it is too hard, especially if you were to play in smaller communities

Leveling and Questing content isn't slow at all, and honestly, it's actually easier with smaller communities - because there will be less drama and issues in regards to KSing and Spot Claiming.
    I came back to Fiesta Online NA back in January 2019. My first 3 weeks back to this game I managed to cap a full party of players. 3 of them were my own characters, and 2 of them were friend's.
    Did I spend a lot of time to cap in 3 weeks? Yes, almost all my time was revolved around the game.
    Did I spend a lot of money to cap in 3 weeks? Yes, of course. I needed to be charmed, have enhanced gear, and also have SC outfits (damage and defense) in order to survive the content.

Without charms, you don't kill things fast enough to survive solo. Even with a Cleric probably. I know my Warlock would definitely get to the point where I'd take more damage than I would receiving healing (because of Cooldowns) and would eventually die.
    And also without charms, you take too much damage where you would just straight drop like a sack of potatoes when you pull mobs and attempt to AoE them.

The problem isn't the amount of EXP gained from Quests or EXP required to level. The problem lies with the insane power-scaling of mobs at the higher levels.
    The implementation of things like Legendary weapons has also broken some content in the game.
    My Lvl 70 Mage with full Damage SC Outfits, Charms, and Legendary Weapon, can Power Level another character from Lvl 70 to 80 in 1 Hour.
    And it would take about 4-6 Hours for regular players to Quest through these levels.
    And this is purely possible because of how powerful the scaling for Charms, SC, etc is on Players. My Lvl 70 Mge is killing Lvl 105+ Monsters with ease.

• Is there actually enough content

This is a very subjective matter. For some people, they would say there is enough content in the game, as they haven't played long enough to experience all aspects of the game, or get distracted in game by doing other things (like socialising).
    In my opinion, there is a decent amount of content in the game for anyone who has been playing for less than a year.
    For myself, I have played for over 12 years. I've done basically everything there is left in the game.
    The only things I do now is consistently raid World Bosses daily. And attempt to make into GT weekly.
    Occasionally there will be some drama in FBZ and I can jump into FBZ wars.
    So for me, there's nothing really left to do. No real fun content for me which doesn't require me spending my SC, or wasting my time farming for gears.

Thank you for taking the time to read my reply.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• 1) Mobs are simply too strong after 115. Even blue gear doesn't cut it unless you're a naturally tanky class. Archers and Mages literally get 2-shot in any map past Kahal Plains unless they are enhanced/extended.

2) Glads are overpowered. They have the most damage and can tank anything. Nerf Glad defenses and buff other classes to be useful in PvE.

3) Repeats quests that give less than 1% per turn in is not normal for any game. This deters people from leveling a lot. Also as stated in #1, mobs are too strong 115+ to even do quests without help from higher levels.

4) The rate of new content isn't fast enough. How long has it been since something new was added? It gets old after years of nothing new.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow