• I had this epith box years ago, but there are critical glitches where you got the storage from other accounts

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Saying gamigo needs money to continue running is ridiculous, go ahead and pay a monthly fee as well then.

They earn more than enough.

I cant think of a single game that makes the basic thing of mailing behind a paywall.

Every single new thing they bring out you have to pay for.

This game is on its last legs and theyre milking it.

• ^ Yup. I agree. It's so obvious they make enough and are just milking it instead of implementing real changes.

And the typical response for that is: "Just find a new game"

Unfortunate. But hey... It's been 12+ years so I guess that does make sense. Once the remaining veterans leave this game, there will be no more milking, thus no more Fiesta! Woohoo guys. Task completed :love:

• I can see the benefits of being able to send items without needing to run somewhere for them but this also raises a security question of: Can they trace mail like they can trace trades and if so will they be able to track people who hack/abuse trust and clear all the items from accounts and get them back for the owner or will it just give the people who do this another scapegoat bc employees won’t care to do that much work?

• mentioning roars, is going entirely off topic, most games world announcement items arent free, this thread is talking about gamigo charging for a mailbox system (something that is free in every game)

Yes however you're forgetting the fact that Fiesta is 13 years old... Games from that era didn't have such features. Not to mention they needed to store that data somewhere and considering how the previous implementation had completely crippled the game, it took time and money to fix and optimised it for this game.

Not to mention the paid for feature is an optional extra if you want to view the mail from anywhere within the game and not just the NPC that offers it.

But I do agree. People complain that it costs 50s to send mail, but most people can sneeze and make 1g in this game. why is that an issue?

And it costs real money if you want to send/receive mail from everywhere, which isn't too big a deal i think.

People forget that the data needs to be stored somewhere... I am assuming they added restrictions so Isya doesn't kill itself with the extra mail data that has to be stored on the server.

if they want to market this mailbox system, I hope it can send message/item from different server

To be fair, it is most likely a working concept to see if it is possible to do the offline marketplace but it will never be cross server compatible because as we all learnt... the items we have are set by Item ID for that server, if they transfer it, the ID for that item has to be reset and well if it screws up, that item will likely be gone forever!

• Heya,

Please note that the mailbox funtionality is free to use without the expense of SC. However if you wish to view your mails from anywhere within the server, you have an optional extra to unlock said feature.

most of us want to use the mail while we are questing. Should we stop questing and leave map and spot and head back to town to check a mail from a friend? Why are we force to pay to use this feature. Like most had said. It should be free to use. But no. They gotta make money from this. Lmao

This feature is designed to allow people to have a form of offline connection or messaging feature without reliance on a third party application or software. Nor do we intend to replace the whispering system. You are more than welcome to whisper your friend, whilst they are online and continue your discussion there.

Since the message will not be deleted anytime soon, you can take your time to return to town. If you wish to view it straight away, there is that optional extra.

I can see the benefits of being able to send items without needing to run somewhere for them but this also raises a security question of: Can they trace mail like they can trace trades and if so will they be able to track people who hack/abuse trust and clear all the items from accounts and get them back for the owner or will it just give the people who do this another scapegoat bc employees won’t care to do that much work?

There has been a lot of request for the ability to send an item or conduct a transaction whilst people are offline. In the situation where there has been a breach of the In-Game Rules or Terms of Service or misuse of the Mail System.Sso long as you retain the copy of the mail and do not delete it and report properly to Ticket Support, as you should, then we will be able to deal with them from there.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Okay but what happens when the person who stole the items or account deletes the mail?

In which case, please refer to our ingame rules: Game Rules

If you engage in risky trades and deals, you will do so at your own risk. You can still report it and we will still deal with it and punish anyone, so long as we have enough evidence against or reports against them to do so.

However, if you know the deal and transaction is sketchy, then please do not take that unneccesary risk.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko