• Please tell me you guys Gamingo dose not plan to market a mail box feature everyone knows this feature is free in all other mmos on the planet right ? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

• The mailbox system is finally available in Isya and you have the chance to test the premium item "Magic Mailbox (1 day)".
    Instead of running to the mailbox NPC, this item will allow you to access your mailbox and send messages from everywhere!

MAGICMAILBOX1

The voucher code is valid from 11.18.2020, from 06:00 am PDT, until 11.25.2020, at 02:59 PDT!

• yep thats how they make money bro. Same thing with roar. Does it really cost money to type and shout to everyone? in their mind, thats a YES!!! lmao

• You know they need money to keep the server going right?

Would you rather have everything free ingame and pay a set amount every month to play?

I understand people's frustrations around pricing and items but could you imagine if ROAR's where free? Global chat would be a mess!

• You know they need money to keep the server going right?

Would you rather have everything free ingame and pay a set amount every month to play?

I understand people's frustrations around pricing and items but could you imagine if ROAR's where free? Global chat would be a mess!

mentioning roars, is going entirely off topic, most games world announcement items arent free, this thread is talking about gamigo charging for a mailbox system (something that is free in every game)

that being said, i cant imagine this item will be a seller, if its sole purpose is to use the mail system "anywhere" when theres mailboxes at every town - unless these premium mail items come with special features like animations/colors/fonts or something along those lines, otherwise its just a useless item for a system most people wont even use

• Aura Kingdom has this feature for free.......

Aura Kingdom has this feature for free.......

world of warcraft had this feature before this game ever went into beta lol.

Katahrah 135 HK ~ LilyBloom 135 Lock~ Frena 135 Glad ~ Nympha 129 SS ~Bayoneta ~130 Reaper ~ Konuichii ~ 126 Sader

Cypion ~ISYA~

• mentioning roars, is going entirely off topic, most games world announcement items arent free, this thread is talking about gamigo charging for a mailbox system (something that is free in every game)

that being said, i cant imagine this item will be a seller, if its sole purpose is to use the mail system "anywhere" when theres mailboxes at every town - unless these premium mail items come with special features like animations/colors/fonts or something along those lines, otherwise its just a useless item for a system most people wont even use

I would be ok with gamigo marketing funky fonts for the mail boxes or unique sign offs~

V good idea here Hide

@gamigo sales team -hint-hint-

• I think we have to think of the balance of the games funding on this guys. On the one side we want this feature to be usable on the flip we want fiesta to have money to continue its development.

In view of this and considering gamigo are a profit making company. I think a fair balance would be to allow certain prem features to be purchased we could have but not limited to the following:

Stickers

Fonts

Ink colour

Cash Shop gifts to send with mail?

Let’s come up with some cool stuff for gamigo to implement maybe able to throw some fee free features for non cs players to.

Gav

• Sending mail shouldn't be a premium feature -.-' It should have existed in the game years ago. Stuff like this is where they show that they completely believe their player base will buy into any stupid thing they put out and sadly people comply lol.

• I think some of you are mistaken. The mailbox feature is free to use at the designated NPCs in Roumen, Eldy, and Uruga. The SC item is simply to access the mailbox from anywhere.

This of it like storage and the Magic Box of Epith. Storage is free to access from any of the designated NPCs in town, whereas the Magic Box of Epith SC item allows you to access storage from anywhere.

From my understanding this is similar to how one extremely popular MMO does its mailbox system.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• I haven't seen a magic box of epith on sale in forever....

But I do agree. People complain that it costs 50s to send mail, but most people can sneeze and make 1g in this game. why is that an issue?

And it costs real money if you want to send/receive mail from everywhere, which isn't too big a deal i think.

Perhaps the problem is that our expectations are too low hah!

• I think some of you are mistaken. The mailbox feature is free to use at the designated NPCs in Roumen, Eldy, and Uruga. The SC item is simply to access the mailbox from anywhere.

This of it like storage and the Magic Box of Epith. Storage is free to access from any of the designated NPCs in town, whereas the Magic Box of Epith SC item allows you to access storage from anywhere.

From my understanding this is similar to how one extremely popular MMO does its mailbox system.

The storage extension for mail is still lol

tbh they advertise it like you have to pay for it.

Everything this game is done miles better and way earlier elsewhere. Like some mmos allow cross server mailing in the premium feature of it :) which would be useful since they dont want to open a marketplace and they dont want to do another server transfer but doubt they would ever allow that here for 0 reason

• Can we just all agree this is a flop. Premium mailbox?
    It's almost insulting that Gamigo would even TRY to sell us this idea of paying for faster mailbox access.

Yep. Gamigo. Just please stop trying this bs with us already.

• To answer one of the Questions yes i would rather pay a 1 time fee every month an have no cash shop or even a VIP server of sorts where theres 100% enhancement rate better xp rate better drop rate outfits add no bonus an are used for appeal only the lvl cap is supposed to raise soon than theres going to be T6 gear good lucky paying for that it got to hard at T3 to go way off topic its great to add new things but no everything needs to be a sale..

• most of us want to use the mail while we are questing. Should we stop questing and leave map and spot and head back to town to check a mail from a friend? Why are we force to pay to use this feature. Like most had said. It should be free to use. But no. They gotta make money from this. Lmao

• most of us want to use the mail while we are questing. Should we stop questing and leave map and spot and head back to town to check a mail from a friend? Why are we force to pay to use this feature. Like most had said. It should be free to use. But no. They gotta make money from this. Lmao

If you want to check a mail from a friend while you're questing then doesn't that mean your friend is online? The whisper chat still exists. Mailbox is simply a way to send a message/item when you can't get online at the same time.

I don't have much faith in Gamigo, but come on, people. Stop looking for excuses to bash them and be glad they added this feature back in. If you can't access storage while out and about, why would you be able to access a mailbox?

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow