Merging possibility?

• It wouldn't be hard. You would tag all the characters at the end with whatever server they came from forcing a name change on launch of the character. That way names wouldn't overlap but people couldn't hoard or keep names either. You could create a launch page for overflow characters, have people choose who they want and put in a button to onetime move them over OR allow people to transfer up to 2 characters per account through support but only available to low pop and have Isya be excluded from it.

Name clash wont happen if you add a ( server) behind the name : example all server have the name Player, so you just make it Player(pagel) for the char from pagel server and if that player dont like it they can change name, i guess after the merge namechange wont be a problem ( if some1 blame cant buy change name gift a change name for all ids).

As interesting as this idea sounds, it is also an idea that we would prefer to avoid for a numer of reasons. Here are some:

1. It can create division amongst platers

2. It is a rather tactless move and would mean those players would require 6 name changers to rename themselves, thus discouraging them from playing

3. Some names are long, which would mean there is a limitation to character within their names.

As for overflow characters, this was the purpose beghind the creation of Jenira. Since the outlook on Jenira wasn't very popular amongst players to begin with and since Overflow Accounts had it own issues. Such an option may not be offered again, but this could always change if we decide to go for it.

could we go up to 10 characters or 12 characters per account ? there are alots of players have more skins than 6 , but they can only make 6 chars , what happens to other skin? throw away? refund to gamingo?

i would say the best is 11 chars per accounts incase they have 11 diferent skin so they can make for all class

This is non-negotiable. If we shrink the servers to just two as requested by the players and if we go with the idea to keep Isya as it is, you will only have a total 12 characters total. Meaning if you have over 6 characters total across Enid, Pagel and Jenira, you will only be able to keep 6. This is because of the meaning and intention behind the original mergeand player behaviour over the years that would influence our decision towards a second merge, if we decide and agree to do one.

In regards to what would happen to any items, this will be something we will look into, if we ever decide to go with it.

• As interesting as this idea sounds, it is also an idea that we would prefer to avoid for a numer of reasons. Here are some:

1. It can create division amongst platers

2. It is a rather tactless move and would mean those players would require 6 name changers to rename themselves, thus discouraging them from playing

3. Some names are long, which would mean there is a limitation to character within their names.

OR you give them free, auto activation. Basically it'd be a whole new server so no names are taken. Say your Bob of Enid you would become Bob-Enid and then when you go to play it asks you to change the name. If the name is too long you could just give it random code like what happens to names that are inappropriate.

• OR you give them free, auto activation. Basically it'd be a whole new server so no names are taken. Say your Bob of Enid you would become Bob-Enid and then when you go to play it asks you to change the name. If the name is too long you could just give it random code like what happens to names that are inappropriate.

How is that any different from the name clash algorithm? Those who meet the criteria will be able to keep it and it's not like there will be many name clash as Pagel holds the advantage over the other two servers as the characters on there would be the ones people would most likely retain.

I'm starting to feel like you are just trying to find something to argue about... if Kuroneko was anything like Kira and Aria from the old forum, this thread would have been closed by now.

This is just a repetitive argument and pointless venting. It's not like you even care what happens to Enid, Pagel and Jenira and there are even doubts just merging those three would even change a thing.

Not to mention most of you ideas weren't thought you. It's as if you want the servers to become even more unstable and crash even more from overloading it.

• A server merge is out of the question.

The other three servers are pretty much peoples escape from isya and the “roid rage” drama that ensues daily.

To be perfectly fair, world bosses need to be instanced, and players (up to 50) should be able to join and lay waste to the bosses in the comfort of their own friend-zone controlled chaos.

problem solved.

As far as the toxicity of the fiesta player base? PvP is to blame...as that’s where it all stems from.

Whomever’s pocket is deeper wins.

Take away pvp, take away over half the drama.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• As far as the toxicity of the fiesta player base? PvP is to blame...as that’s where it all stems from.

Whomever’s pocket is deeper wins.

Take away pvp, take away over half the drama.

You're joking right? If you take pvp away, there's literally nothing for capped players who have reached full end game to do. Do you genuinely think there is zero drama outside of pvp regardless? Have you ever been to a raid when there is more than one guild competing? I'd say there's just as much toxicity, if not MORE toxicity in competitive raids when compared to fbz drama.

If you take pvp away, you lose 80% of the players on Isya. What does that do for gamigo? It kills their game completely. Want an example? Approxmiately a year ago, gamigo changed how skills work for every class, but most drastically they changed how skills interact within the fighter class. During this time, the game was a ghost town, even on Isya. They reverted this change not even two weeks after they made it to begin with, literally EVERY single fighter complained and many stopped playing entirely during this time.

There are people with characters specifically sc'd solely for the point of pvping, some with numerous characters sc'd specifically just for fbz/pvp content. There are people who do not farm or do any pve content whatsoever. What do you expect them to do? Dance party in uruga?

You're complaining about "pockets being deeper" on fiesta? The whole game is p2w, it has been for the past 10 years. Get used to it. Regardless of how much a player can hammer/how much sc they use, if someone is willing to play at cap, more likely than not they have $$ to throw around to at least sc their character. And if they're able to get to that point, as long as they don't have the worst possible gears possible skill>gear in the end.

You got a brain? Use it.

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ ᴵ’ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)  。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

• A server merge is out of the question.

The other three servers are pretty much peoples escape from isya and the “roid rage” drama that ensues daily.

The problem is that there is nothing but negative outlook on whether you merge or don't merge.

The opinions towards any server besides Isya is like the general opinion towards Jenira. Even if there is a slither of chance the servers can bounce back, Gamigo will most likely take it, otherwise the game would just tank and if it terminates, that's bye bye for good as there is no escape to EU. NA is not compatible, they tried with the Internation Server and need I remind people that we cannot access our SC inventory whilst we are on EU and vice versa... hence there wasn't that many people who came over when EU EN closed.

What's annoying is that even if we try to bounce back on Enid or Pagel with friends or try to keep people on there. Someone from Isya will come along say the same copy and paste answer about the condition of the server and said person either goes over to that server or leaves the game again.

It was a miracle that we even had a Medium and High population servers to begin with and for it last a few years. At the moment I don't like how cramp Isya is, just one too many people in one part of the game and it becomes a nightmare and you have these people who want even more people to bail out and join Isya!

• Right now, the answer is simple. If you are a returning player who missed the original merge. You can either remain on Enid, Pagel or Jenira and help with the regrowth of those servers, as the current algorithm will exclude players from being auto-sorted into Isya, or you can restart from scratch and refill the lower levels of Isya to help better balance the level range of Isya.

So...I just got my old main account back with an 100HK with perm items and I was auto thrown into an empty server? I ran around for 40 minutes and saw one afk cleric in Elderine. I'm being punished for what, everyone hording into one server? I have to say good bye to hard work and unique items and need to start over with NOTHING to be able to play with other people? I feel robbed.

When you're all alone, I will reach for you

When you're feeling low, I will be there, too

lovehoney

• So...I just got my old main account back with an 100HK with perm items

Let us request some of our perm sc items to be put back in sc bag ;( kind of sad they won't even allow that (which they did before with sending ticket) and it doesn't affect server economy in any way?

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Let us request some of our perm sc items to be put back in sc bag ;( kind of sad they won't even allow that (which they did before with sending ticket) and it doesn't affect server economy in any way?

I mean, if they made us pay for it, they'd make money. I'd buy a 50 dollar 1 time use box to move all my perm items. It's kind of not fair to be punished. It's not like I wanna move my mounts, which would be nice, but well. Convenience isn't welcome here. Kinda salty about losing all my good stuff now. Not really a good way to keep returning players, haha. Rip.

lovehoney

• what i don't get is. Why not merge all serve into one? I'm sure the reason to have 4 serves is so it doesnt overlaod and lag and dc. But we are in 2020/2021 and we still don't have the technology advanced enough to have 1 single server to handle a thousand players? I'm sure there isnt even close to a thousand players but I'm just saying this is 2020/21. We should by now have the technology to support a server that can hold even a million players lol.

To answer op questions. Yes its possible to merge server. They did it once. But the real question is. Will they do it....answer is no. It cost time and money to merge the server and they gain no profit from it so they won't do it. Either created a new char on lysa or keep playing on the low server. The choice is yours.

• A lot of games do a complete name wipe. Even one of the oldest and most successful mmos out there recently did one. To try to assume your name will be kept years down the line if you aren’t really active is honestly quite unreasonable especially if you assume the game to have a growing player base.

It’s like do you want to keep your name or do you want small servers enjoyment to improve without restarting over on Isya?

I disagree with stuff Kuro puts out because it is bull lol. They seem super bias towards people who want nice things and I legit don’t get it. It is not the whole game or the general point in why people want a merge/marketplace.

Gamigo could do so many things but simply don’t and have created rules to try to stop people from talking about them or suggesting them because they know it looks bad. Because it is bad.

There are a lot of people who got screwed over in merge and gamigo refuses to help them simply because they do not want to do the work.

Like why is it fair that all the time and money people put into farming and levelling and gearing their characters is just wasted because they aren’t on Isya?

But tbh Akira lmao. You wanna try to zone in on me and yet clearly you are also bitter about something I legit have nothing to do with. Your last idea is hilarious though because yea you got me. LMAO.

Even if there is a slither of chance the servers can bounce back, Gamigo will most likely take it, otherwise the game would just tank and if it terminates, that's bye bye for good

Why would they take it? I'm pretty sure they thrived when people ditched their characters and restarted on Isya because it means they are regetting the same money investment players did years ago with an inflation on the now "required" sc item set up that seems to go around depending on what aspect of the game you enjoy.

The people on the smaller servers that refuse to start over aren't the ones keeping the game running lol.

what i don't get is. Why not merge all serve into one?

THAT would probably crash the servers. Roumen/Eld/Uru is just crowded with vends that disconnect enough already like I couldn't imagine putting more people on and allowing people to also vend well since the average player might not have a really good gaming set up to maximize it lol.

I mean, if they made us pay for it, they'd make money. I'd buy a 50 dollar 1 time use box to move all my perm items. It's kind of not fair to be punished. It's not like I wanna move my mounts, which would be nice, but well. Convenience isn't welcome here. Kinda salty about losing all my good stuff now. Not really a good way to keep returning players, haha. Rip.

Even then you should be able to move mounts :| The amount of money they expect players to put in constantly is unsettling. Like mounts shouldn't be account wide but an item that allowed you to move a +5 mount that is 1/3 of the cost of re +5ing one should definitely be a possibility.

• Haha, Kuro basically says it's OUR job to repopulate the servers. As if we have any control over other players. By my single self, I have the choice to create a community around me. A community of what, air, ghosts of those who no longer play? Seriously, what the fluffball am I expected to do when NO ONE IS AROUND. I'm so flabbergasted by the response to this issue...Kuro nor any GM should be encouraging people to populate Isya anymore than it is. Isya needs a cap or the low population servers need to be deleted and peoples characters migrated over to Isya. The excuse of overcrowding doesn't win that solution because you guys are telling returning players to come increase the population of Isya anyway. You can't just waltz around and take no responsibility for how the servers are and expect the players to just jump up, hold hands, and magically want to work together all of a sudden. Everywhere I look, people only want to join the most populated server. As expected of a person joining an MMO {Massively multiplayer online Video Games} There is absolutely no reason to keep empty servers up. You wont win back old players who now have lost everything, years of work and money. I dare the GMs to attempt playing on those servers from level 1. Let us know how lonely you feel and how empty is. Maybe if you fart it'll echo so loud we can hear it over in Isya.

lovehoney

• So...I just got my old main account back with an 100HK with perm items and I was auto thrown into an empty server? I ran around for 40 minutes and saw one afk cleric in Elderine. I'm being punished for what, everyone hording into one server? I have to say good bye to hard work and unique items and need to start over with NOTHING to be able to play with other people? I feel robbed.

You had a year to select the server you want to be on with 3 or 4 oppurtunities to do it and a bunch of reminders not just from Gamigo news letters but most likely word of mouth from friends and plenty of adventising and you still somehow missed it...

It's not that you've been robbed of the opportunity. It's more like you were too late. I don't know which server you are on now, but truth be told Isya can't take any more players. It's only now in the present day that the levels are dispersed enough that we can even quest and do KQ without issues with spot claiming and even then there is still a lot of it going on.

Isya isn't the paradise as people make it out to be either as the server is literally money, money, money!

I assume the algorithm was set up so that the other servers can bounce back with high level players but sadly, unlike a merge... just the one returning player isn't enough to revive a whole server. You need a large number of people returning to do that.

Let us request some of our perm sc items to be put back in sc bag kind of sad they won't even allow that (which they did before with sending ticket) and it doesn't affect server economy in any way?

Pretty certain they don't do that...

Why not merge all serve into one?

You know full well why they don't do it... the server would literally meltdown from the over burden.

Kill off half the population of Isya then yeah it will be more than possible. Better yet, let's put an end to launching a second client and mass ban all the trouble makers. Maybe then we will have a small enough population to take on more players on Isya.

A lot of games do a complete name wipe. Even one of the oldest and most successful mmos out there recently did one. To try to assume your name will be kept years down the line if you aren’t really active is honestly quite unreasonable especially if you assume the game to have a growing player base.

It’s like do you want to keep your name or do you want small servers enjoyment to improve without restarting over on Isya?

Funny you say that... there is another MMO I play by NCSoft that did a server merge too and guess what... they did the same thing as Fiesta online when it came to name clash!

I disagree with stuff Kuro puts out because it is bull lol. They seem super bias towards people who want nice things and I legit don’t get it. It is not the whole game or the general point in why people want a merge/marketplace.

Gamigo could do so many things but simply don’t and have created rules to try to stop people from talking about them or suggesting them because they know it looks bad. Because it is bad.

It's the same with any other game, grow and up and accept it... that's just how it is with legit gaming companies and there is a difference between making a reasonable suggestion and making a suggestion that one sided beneficial to the community or look at it this way. If they didn't restrict the features, do you honestly think the game can cope with the extra load of data. Everything in this game is data and all that data is store in one place and as we all experienced every so often... the server can't cope with having everything in one place.

Also if I remember correctly, Kuroneko has said on a few occasions that every decision they make takes into consideration not just what Isya wants but the other servers as well... meaning the WHOLE GAME

If you want good features, try convincing Pagel and Enid to chip in... oh wait... they don't need that feature... Not to mention EU servers aren't going to be as big as ours so sadly Isya is out numbered 1 vs many.

Why would they take it? I'm pretty sure they thrived when people ditched their characters and restarted on Isya because it means they are regetting the same money investment players did years ago with an inflation on the now "required" sc item set up that seems to go around depending on what aspect of the game you enjoy.

The people on the smaller servers that refuse to start over aren't the ones keeping the game running lol

Because it is likely a Pseudo fix to help prolong the game... we went from 4 servers to 5 to 6 to 2 + 1 overflow +1 new one... if they shrink it to 2 you effectively only have one server and should Isya collapse is bye bye Fiesta.

Haha, Kuro basically says it's OUR job to repopulate the servers. As if we have any control over other players. By my single self, I have the choice to create a community around me. A community of what, air, ghosts of those who no longer play? Seriously, what the fluffball am I expected to do when NO ONE IS AROUND. I'm so flabbergasted by the response to this issue...Kuro nor any GM should be encouraging people to populate Isya anymore than it is. Isya needs a cap or the low population servers need to be deleted and peoples characters migrated over to Isya.

Since you clearly haven't been here for a while... Kuro actually encourages people to consider remaining on their servers and to help one another out. They also made it a point that they can't overstep their boundaries nor forced us to play on those servers and can only advised. The option still remains with us and at least from the looks of it from a number of threads, they understand that there is too much negativity.

Everywhere you look you get someone telling you the same old thing, that in my honest personal opinion, is highly damaging to any efforts or attempts to revive the servers. There is about 1 or 2 active guilds on Isya and 1 on Enid. They are a close knitted group of friends and whilst they want their servers to grow, they also don't want depressing and moppy players dragging down the atmosphere, because toxicity is just bad.

As for the cap on Isya, they actually expanded it because before any GM could say anything, anyone and everyone from Isya on Discord just went join Isya, join Isya! which literally means anyone who didn't leave is now on Isya. Since we've readily gave up characters, Gamigo has a legitamite excuse to not migrate or transfer your characters or items.

The upper levels of Isya is crowed enough as it is, we don't need anymore of you coming on and this sentiment is shared with a lot of us on Isya. I would prefer you guys to go home to your home servers. But credit where it is due... Kuro had the balls to be transparent enough to say that by excluding characters from being sorted into Isya, you lot can help fill our lower levels.

I am on board with them not migrating your items because it is already bad enough economy wise... unless you plan to give away gears for free because I would very much like to get a cheap + zero blue... I'm not interested in a marketplace war between players with +12 and +13 and more scamming drama.

Eitherway they made attempts to uphold the servers on their end, but if the players have no interest. What can they do? They can't force us to play...

• I didn't play this game for 6 almost 7 years. I was not friends outside of the game with anyone and have 0 friends who like pay 2 win games. No ads. No words. I don't own FB or Twitter. So, unless I checked randomly myself thinking, "hey a server merge is going on" there's absolutely no way to know. And I honestly doubt my perm cosmetics from years ago, crown/masks/outfit/minipet will destroy Isya's economy. There's absolutely no way shoving everyone's leveled characters into a dead server will keep a single person. No way. It's basically telling players, asterisk u. A company who's moto is, the customer is never right. Seems a lil backwards to me. But like, hey, I'm there to contribute to the horrendous lag and inflation of items due to demand. It probably makes too much sense to merge the remaining 3 servers or even remove them. It's like playing a solo game, except you have to spend cash on it and then eventually hit a brick wall of helplessness and all solo attempts at reviving the server have been futile. Welp.

lovehoney

• The upper levels of Isya is crowed enough as it is, we don't need anymore of you coming on and this sentiment is shared with a lot of us on Isya. I would prefer you guys to go home to your home servers.

Sorry, but my home server got merged into other servers, so your point is a bit invalid. Also, it sounds like you should be one of the ones to hop onto the other servers since you want to play with less people. And, telling others that they should stay off a server is toxicity in itself. So, maybe a little more self awareness for you.

Also, the best way to solve the merge problem, would be to merge into 1 server, and then have multiple channels. Have a channel cap, everyone wins. I imagine there are some things that might not work any longer though, an example would be some of the events and KQ's will need to be reworked. But, I imagine they wouldn't want to put in that type of work. And to fix the money issues, maybe try doing a market crash, take everyone's gems, and also be a little more on top of the gold sellers. Fixes some of the issues.

And to avoid the scamming issues, a long time ago gifting for gems was bannable, now we have the cash tokens. Power leveling was also something that was banned. (Kind of wish it still was, because that would fix some spot claim issues you mentioned.) Not to mention in highly populated areas, maybe add multiple repeat quests instead of just one, where everyone needs to do the same thing. This would also fix some of the spot claim issues. And if you get "scammed" for buying something in a shop that was a different price than other items, that's not exactly being scammed, it's just you not reading properly. -Removed- You would also have more time to play the game instead of vending. They could also control the market by doing so.

Just a few suggestions, but everything I said is all on their side. The community can't and won't help repopulate dead servers. Yeah, i'm sorry for calling them dead servers, but that's really what they are. I logged into a 9x cleric I have, went to the find players tab, there was only 5 other people. 2 at 8x, 1 at 9x and 2 at 10x. Not exactly playable, especially as a cleric. Sure it's possible, but you'd be bored to death, then what would be the point?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuroneko: Please refrain from discussing about Private Servers ().

• I didn't play this game for 6 almost 7 years. I was not friends outside of the game with anyone and have 0 friends who like pay 2 win games. No ads. No words. I don't own FB or Twitter. So, unless I checked randomly myself thinking, "hey a server merge is going on" there's absolutely no way to know. And I honestly doubt my perm cosmetics from years ago, crown/masks/outfit/minipet will destroy Isya's economy. There's absolutely no way shoving everyone's leveled characters into a dead server will keep a single person. No way. It's basically telling players, asterisk u. A company who's moto is, the customer is never right. Seems a lil backwards to me. But like, hey, I'm there to contribute to the horrendous lag and inflation of items due to demand. It probably makes too much sense to merge the remaining 3 servers or even remove them. It's like playing a solo game, except you have to spend cash on it and then eventually hit a brick wall of helplessness and all solo attempts at reviving the server have been futile. Welp.

But here is the thing... you can only choose Isya or Pagel. Do you know what that means for Pagel to fall like that? That means at the very most, 30 to 50% of the active community from Apoline, Bijou, Epith, Teva, Cypion and Legel have chosen to give up on the game as a whole or Pagel, a server they willingly choose to join. Need I remind you that Pagel was a medium level server, it was on High for the first a while until it settled into Medium.

The original algorithm worked like this. If you are returning player who missed the Merge you will be sorted into Isya or Pagel. It's one or the other then if you exceeded 12 characters the remained gets sent to Jenira. Enid was out of the picture because it was suppose to be a RESTART server.

The current Algorithm, if I'm reading the comments right... seems to place you guys into Enid, Pagel or Jenira randomly which to be fair does attempt to resolve the Jenira problem we had in the beginning but it also means that Enid now has old players with old gears entering that server when it shouldn't be there and it dampens any attempts to revive Pagel. If more of you went to just Pagel, at least we can bounce back one server at a time then attempting to revive 3 servers at once.

Whilst your perm cosmetic wouldn't harm Isya, it's your gears that can potentially harm Isya plus it's not just you returning... it's EVERYONE with the same mindset as you and we already have an issue with the upper levels when it comes to leveling, we don't need you guys flooding our upper levels anymore.

Overall they should make this game more playable by making it less taxing on the players. 100+ is virtually unplayable because it isn't rewarding to play. There is little to no options than to gets World Boss blues and sadly you can't get them without the help of a guild handling the market for those items. Right now there is only 1 or 2 active guilds on Enid and Pagel. If you can't get along with them... well not much you can do.

Sorry, but my home server got merged into other servers, so your point is a bit invalid. Also, it sounds like you should be one of the ones to hop onto the other servers since you want to play with less people. And, telling others that they should stay off a server is toxicity in itself. So, maybe a little more self awareness for you.

There has ever been one merge and that merge didn't retain any old servers. You SELECTED EITHER ISYA OR PAGEL!!! Jenira was an overflow and Enid was a new one, so stop making things up. If you're a returnee and missed it, then you get auto sorted that was clear as day and Soda, Bottles, Kobal and Kuro made it EXCEEDINGLY CLEAR that was how it would work.

Also, the best way to solve the merge problem, would be to merge into 1 server, and then have multiple channels. Have a channel cap, everyone wins. I imagine there are some things that might not work any longer though, an example would be some of the events and KQ's will need to be reworked. But, I imagine they wouldn't want to put in that type of work. And to fix the money issues, maybe try doing a market crash, take everyone's gems, and also be a little more on top of the gold sellers. Fixes some of the issues.

Kuro answered this a few times on Discord and ingame, it is impossible to do and whilst it can solve a lot of the issues, it just isn't possible to do without reformatting the entire game. At that point, anyone with any common sense would just say, just wipe the game and build a new one. Better investment there than to keep this fossil alive any longer.

And to avoid the scamming issues, a long time ago gifting for gems was bannable, now we have the cash tokens. Power leveling was also something that was banned. (Kind of wish it still was, because that would fix some spot claim issues you mentioned.) Not to mention in highly populated areas, maybe add multiple repeat quests instead of just one, where everyone needs to do the same thing. This would also fix some of the spot claim issues. And if you get "scammed" for buying something in a shop that was a different price than other items, that's not exactly being scammed, it's just you not reading properly. Also maybe adding an auction house like in some of the private servers that used to be around, would fix a bit of the lag issues from everyone sitting in uruga and elderine. You would also have more time to play the game instead of vending. They could also control the market by doing so.

The irony is, you're just repeating things that Kuro has already given answers too...

Scamming and spot claiming and Plvl is still a bannable offense. If anything, Kuro has mentioned that people don't report properly and apparently people don't know how to properly screenshot. Also regarding scamming... things have evolved to a point where people will go the extra mile to do it places where Gamigo has no jurisdiction which results in the whole if you get scammed you get scammed at your own expenses for mistrusting someone.

As for auction house, a lot of other games have it and it has failed. Not to mention it has to be doable and as we learnt from the original merge, items are locked to a specific server meaning the items have to be disassociated to be cross server compatible. Aside from that if it just selling within their own server, that extra data has to be stored in limbo somewhere, like the mail system so extra accumalated data would most likely kill a server of Isya's size than be of any help and it will most likely take a year before they can fix it and re-release it.

ust a few suggestions, but everything I said is all on their side. The community can't and won't help repopulate dead servers. Yeah, i'm sorry for calling them dead servers, but that's really what they are. I logged into a 9x cleric I have, went to the find players tab, there was only 5 other people. 2 at 8x, 1 at 9x and 2 at 10x. Not exactly playable, especially as a cleric. Sure it's possible, but you'd be bored to death, then what would be the point?

Yeah you can help but not saying that. That just kills any interest or motivation to even try playing on there. It just creates this sub-conscious plague and it eventually kills all interest. They can do what they can within their powers to help repopulate it but they can't forced us to play. We have to choose for ourselves to play on it, not be manipulated by comments such as yours to avoid it, so in that sense I can agree with Kuroneko and if I have to blame them for anything... it for silencing you guys any sooner because the only contribution the community ever gave was tightening the noose around the game and nailing the coffin lid shut even more.

It's not just the other servers that suffers, it's the whole game and sooner or later it will be too little too late.

• There has ever been one merge and that merge didn't retain any old servers. You SELECTED EITHER ISYA OR PAGEL!!! Jenira was an overflow and Enid was a new one, so stop making things up

I was also told by customer support after the fact, that when they did the merge they created a tool that spread the characters to the other servers. And afterwards you did have a period of time to switch if you wanted. So, I'm not making things up. And I didn't select any servers, my character was in pagel the moment I logged in. This was a bit after the fact, but at the time I had IRL issues to deal with so I didn't care about it at the time.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Astrazia ().

• I was also told by customer support after the fact, that when they did the merge they created a tool that spread the characters to the other servers. And afterwards you did have a period of time to switch if you wanted. So, I'm not making things up. And I didn't select any servers, my character was in pagel the moment I logged in. This was a bit after the fact, but at the time I had IRL issues to deal with so I didn't care about it at the time.

Please be aware that CSR Ticket support isn't always up to date with information, as they are in charge of all games.

No characters were reallocated. All we did was support players with the recovery of missing items, most of which we had announced back then was filled with a lot of false reporting and the recovery of any missing characters or accounts that ran into issues during the merge.

As for the Transfer Tool. We had worked on it, but having observed the servers and the current behaviour exhibited by the players, we believe that it was not the time to release it and cancelled it altogether due to other issues that occured when testing the tool/app.

A different variation was given to EU EN, allowing them the option to migrate to another EU server. However, this was only available for a brief period of time and functioned in a more limited aspect.

• Funny you say that... there is another MMO I play by NCSoft that did a server merge too and guess what... they did the same thing as Fiesta online when it came to name clash!

You know what else they did the same as Fiesta? Ruin the game with cash.

It's the same with any other game, grow and up and accept it... that's just how it is with legit gaming companies and there is a difference between making a reasonable suggestion and making a suggestion that one sided beneficial to the community or look at it this way. If they didn't restrict the features, do you honestly think the game can cope with the extra load of data. Everything in this game is data and all that data is store in one place and as we all experienced every so often... the server can't cope with having everything in one place.

You tell me to grow up? It is not childish to oppose what people say. I have every right to think for myself and I do not have to conform and agree to what one SGM says (even if they have made forum rules that allow you to get warnings for that LOL). For starters.

Second you are trying to write and manipulate literally everything I say as something else. You literally do not know me therefor you do not get to claim and state what my suggestions mean.

Also if I remember correctly, Kuroneko has said on a few occasions that every decision they make takes into consideration not just what Isya wants but the other servers as well... meaning the WHOLE GAME

Who are you to solely speak for all the smaller servers? I legit know there are people who want a marketplace and a server transfer who have their stuff on Pagel and hate that because they what? Missed the ONE server transfer offered? So they alone counter all your statements.

As for the Transfer Tool. We had worked on it, but having observed the servers and the current behaviour exhibited by the players, we believe that it was not the time to release it and cancelled it altogether due to other issues that occured when testing the tool/app.

But you realize making choices by observing some peoples toxic behavior is punishing innocent players for the actions of some toxic people who are really just a small section of the population? Like how unfair is that lol and really that shouldn't even be a factor. Again, why are you trying to control the players?

I'm sure there are bugs but I also am sure you can figure it out and set limitations to make it more manageable.

• Hey guys,

Seeing as the comments are getting heated and becoming rather repetitive, we have made the decision to close the thread.

Both sides have made valid arguments, but the topic of discussion is straying from the original question asked by the original poster.

As mentioned before, the short answer is no, but we're not completely against any ideas for a Merge in the future.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko