Merging possibility?

• Sorry If this may have already been talked about, but is there a way to move to different server? I trying to get into the game again. Is there a way to like move to Isya? That way there is more chance to get into parties and hopefully make leveling a lot easier? Thanks if anyone has an answer to this random question! :/;(

• but is there a way to move to different server?

No

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I mean... move our old characters/gems/gears etc :c

Most likely won't happen :c

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Hi zztsudo

Please take caution with the comments that you are making. As negative comments like that can be damaging towards the smaller communities who are attempting to rebuild.

The short answer is No. You will not be able to transfer any characters nor items or money to Isya. This will remain the case for the foreseeable future and no special exceptions will be made for any players.

You may choose to restart afresh on Isya, but no migration of any kind will be offered. For more information, you can read the replies I have given in this thread in regards to the Q&A: Jenria/Enid/pagel suggestion

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• He didn’t say anything negative -Edit- lmao

That way there is more chance to get into parties and hopefully make leveling a lot easier?

If I were someone new to the game reading his comment would put me of going to his server and I’d just join isya.

• Regardless, such comments are considered detrimental and undermines the efforts to re-establish a population on the other servers.

• Kinda curious as to why speaking the truth is detrimental. Something really needs to be done for those who have money and time trapped in desolation. Sweeping the matter under the rug isn't helping old or new players. There needs to be some kind of lure to keep players wanting to be there or else nothing will change. I'm sure lots of people want to rebuild communities on their first choice servers but are struggling hard. This is a party game, hence it's name. Please, pass some sort of server specific buffs/rewards for lower pop servers on to OOS. Another mmo I've played does this to keep balance in open world pvp because one faction seems to overrule. :saint:<3

If I were someone new to the game reading his comment would put me of going to his server and I’d just join isya.

So, you're telling me if you were a new player entering an old game and had NO ONE around to group up with for Iyzel or if you make it far enough, CC, you'd have motivation to play? If you see a maximum of 5 players all AFK, what would you think? mmo's generally have a community to get along with. All I see are GMs saying any comment about these servers being low pop is detrimental and no real action at all. What exactly are we doing to boost the pop besides hiding how low it is?

• nothing wrong, to gives special reward to play on low server , if isay complain about it, they can creat alt to join to get rewards aswell, gamigo just dont want do anything, but hate the fact they telling they working on it, 3 years rdy passed, that must be huge plan for them

• So, you're telling me if you were a new player entering an old game and had NO ONE around to group up with for Iyzel or if you make it far enough, CC, you'd have motivation to play? If you see a maximum of 5 players all AFK, what would you think? mmo's generally have a community to get along with. All I see are GMs saying any comment about these servers being low pop is detrimental and no real action at all. What exactly are we doing to boost the pop besides hiding how low it is?

Exactly lol. The best solution would to be merge the low pop servers. They could add a tag at the end of the name so name changes wouldn't be such an issue. But gamigo doesn’t want to do any of that.
    So the second option is cross server marketplace to open up the markets not just isya but on the low pop servers. I bet people would go back to farm the lower/newer servers and sell weapons and obtain gear that way. Or maybe guilds would really want to flex and extend across two servers to take SK or SOMETHING but gamigo doesn’t want to do that either.
    Than on top of that, they say they want low pop servers to grow well okay but people have for a few years struggled in 8x-105 levelling and for a little bit LN HC was a great solution to like 2/3 of that but than gamigo removed that and don’t want to put it back claiming it wasn’t intentional. SO. LMAO.

• So, you're telling me if you were a new player entering an old game and had NO ONE around to group up with for Iyzel or if you make it far enough, CC, you'd have motivation to play? If you see a maximum of 5 players all AFK, what would you think? mmo's generally have a community to get along with. All I see are GMs saying any comment about these servers being low pop is detrimental and no real action at all. What exactly are we doing to boost the pop besides hiding how low it is?

I played bijou eu en for years. A very small server with a smaller player base than pagel. Kuro is just pointing out that negative comments about a server could be damaging. Which is true it could be.

Some people could like the smaller communities, a group of players could be trying to support newer players into their server etc. Then you come along and dump on all their work ? Just take a moment to think about it.

As for your other question pass. The op asked if merging was possible. The answer is no. No ones has specifically asked gamigo for their plans on helping lower populated servers grow etc. Though this may be a good place to outline some positive suggestions.

I do really like Svens comment about giving smaller servers unique boosts etc to support them. It would encourage newer players to those server and may encourage older players to create toons there.

As for the idea of a merge fixing everything: nope. If we look at history and the stats gamigo shared their last merge did very little when you look at the overall picture. Gamigo made little money yet placed a big investment into the merge ;and we actually have a smaller overall playerbase playing the game compared to premerge.

Regards

Yawn/Gav

• The thing is GM’s ignore the servers that aren’t very active. They stopped doing events on pagel when the population was still decent.
    Like there is plenty they could be doing but don’t or stopped because they couldn’t care too or found no value in it so really it’s on them just as much as it is the playerbase shifting over.

You can find a small community on Isya and not be bored or expect to upgrade all your gear constantly so you can level which gets expensive even more so when you get little to no return on it.

• Kinda curious as to why speaking the truth is detrimental. Something really needs to be done for those who have money and time trapped in desolation. Sweeping the matter under the rug isn't helping old or new players. There needs to be some kind of lure to keep players wanting to be there or else nothing will change. I'm sure lots of people want to rebuild communities on their first choice servers but are struggling hard. This is a party game, hence it's name. Please, pass some sort of server specific buffs/rewards for lower pop servers on to OOS. Another mmo I've played does this to keep balance in open world pvp because one faction seems to overrule.

Hi Sejin,

Please note that speaking the 'truth' is allowed and we are open to some levels of criticism, hence why this thread wasn't completely removed. We are able to edit and adjust comments to remove anything that we deem to be harmful towards our game and services.

Just because we edit out a comment and leave a general warning in place does not mean anyone should challenge our decision and provoke us. That in itself is against the forum rules.

In the past we may have ignored such comments, but that may not have been the best decision. Allowing too much freedom to express oneself of their opinions towards the other servers have left a very heavy and rather negative opinion towards them that undermines any and all efforts we and the players have made towards helping those servers bounce back.

Ultimately, no matter which server you are on, the game will always be the same regardless if it is Isya, Pagel, Enid or Jenira. The community is for you, the community to build. We cannot manipulate the way you play, you yourselves have what it takes to create a friendly and playable enviroment for all to enjoy and just because you belong on different servers doesn't mean you should comment negatively towards one another in any capacity.

Right now, the answer is simple. If you are a returning player who missed the original merge. You can either remain on Enid, Pagel or Jenira and help with the regrowth of those servers, as the current algorithm will exclude players from being auto-sorted into Isya, or you can restart from scratch and refill the lower levels of Isya to help better balance the level range of Isya.

nothing wrong, to gives special reward to play on low server , if isay complain about it, they can creat alt to join to get rewards aswell, gamigo just dont want do anything, but hate the fact they telling they working on it, 3 years rdy passed, that must be huge plan for them

This has been brought up and has been considered before but likewise there is a risk that this could remain a temporary solution and wouldn't do much in the long term planning.

Exactly lol. The best solution would to be merge the low pop servers. They could add a tag at the end of the name so name changes wouldn't be such an issue. But gamigo doesn’t want to do any of that.
    So the second option is cross server marketplace to open up the markets not just isya but on the low pop servers. I bet people would go back to farm the lower/newer servers and sell weapons and obtain gear that way. Or maybe guilds would really want to flex and extend across two servers to take SK or SOMETHING but gamigo doesn’t want to do that either.
    Than on top of that, they say they want low pop servers to grow well okay but people have for a few years struggled in 8x-105 levelling and for a little bit LN HC was a great solution to like 2/3 of that but than gamigo removed that and don’t want to put it back claiming it wasn’t intentional. SO. LMAO.

Name Clash will be something we'll have to discuss, but similar to the previous merge, we will most likely base it on algorithm and reset names. Not to mention you will only retain Six Characters meaning you have have 6 from Apoline, Bijou, Epith, Teva, Legel and Cypion on Pagel and then restart fresh on Enid or even have any overflow on Jenira, because you've filled Isya and Pagel, then you would most likely have to give up some characters. This is the most likely scenario should we ever choose to do a Merge (again).

A Cross Server Marketplace would mean that the item will have to be disassociated with the current server and reset to a state that can be transferable across different servers. To prevent an influx or exploitation to carry loot over certain rare items to certain servers, this is an idea that we're highly against until the correct mindset or proper restrictions are in place that limit the use of cross server item selling or transfer.

As for being capable of clearing content on those certain servers. If the community provides a general feedback and comments about the games quality of play from leveling, questing, gears, items etc then we can always forward such feedback and adjust the game so that it is in a playable state for all. Example if the general feedback suggest that levels shouldn't be heavily reliant on Instances, please forward such suggestions, likewise the same as heavy reliances on Blues or having an alternative set of gears besides Blues and Legendaries that are easier to obtain (such as reworked Greens) and allows player the option to survive without the need to buy Blues, then we can look into seeing what we can do and discuss.

The thing is GM’s ignore the servers that aren’t very active. They stopped doing events on pagel when the population was still decent.

Contradictory to that comment, I actually hosted events on the same day as Isya if not a day before and it was a weekly thing besides our occasional visits.

In the past we would actually organise Enid and Jenira first, Pagel second and Isya last. In most cases, these servers actually handled majority of our events with little to no complaints and were at times far better at handling the mob events than Isya, not to mention less rule breaking.

Likewise I try to encourage my team to visit and interact with those servers so that we are not overally bias towards Isya.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• The thing is GM’s ignore the servers that aren’t very active. They stopped doing events on pagel when the population was still decent.
    Like there is plenty they could be doing but don’t or stopped because they couldn’t care too or found no value in it so really it’s on them just as much as it is the playerbase shifting over.

You can find a small community on Isya and not be bored or expect to upgrade all your gear constantly so you can level which gets expensive even more so when you get little to no return on it.

Pretty certain the GM's have visited other servers before, either you're not native or active on those servers or you're never around when they are. They've also done the mob spawn events on those servers and funny enough... besides the internal drama on those smaller servers, there were some people (not going to name them because blacklisting) jump from Isya onto an alternate character and incited toxicity. What does toxicity do, it grows and grows and grows until we get people who will jump at the suggestion to just join Isya as if that is the only option left.

Not to mention, just prior to the total collapse of Pagel and Enid, when people can exploit SK thanks to a cheap trick by certain guilds on Isya. Those people jumped on their alts on Enid and Pagel to farm SK like crazy! Then came all that this server is dead accusation as if they're trying to peer pressure Gamigo for the migration tool release. Only reason it died down, is most likely because they've given up on the idea?

I mean if they are going to attack the other server and leech people over to Isya, they ought to be descreate... not only are their names similar, but the way they comment and behave is the same. It's most likely the same guy or group that went around doing their rounds at damaging the servers. On top of the servers own issues (which let's be honest... all servers have their own issues...) Pagel got struck down by a DDoS!

I'm not one for conspiracy but given the shady stuff that happens with some of the people on Isya... I would have to hazard a guess that it was a planned execution to kill off Pagel to help with the Isya superiority complex.

As for the idea of a merge fixing everything: nope. If we look at history and the stats gamigo shared their last merge did very little when you look at the overall picture. Gamigo made little money yet placed a big investment into the merge ;and we actually have a smaller overall playerbase playing the game compared to premerge.

The thing is, the Merge was suppose to be a long term fixed solution. What... how long did that last? 2 years for Enid and at best 3 years for Pagel? Not to mention the fact that Merge was always rejected by Onson, it was actually Kobal, if I remember the newsletters correctly, that went out of his ways to talk them into the possibility of doing one and then they bought the development rights for the game! That's a lot of money spent on the game.

Considering the lack of 'Fan Art' and some notable names... they most likely quit when Pagel went down. What remains of Pagel, Enid and Jenira are on Isya. If they do another Merge the most effective thing to do would be to disperse the servers. If they merge what is left of it, I don't think people would willingly go over to New Merge Server because they will find some toxic and negative angle to start complaining about the game in some why and beg for the migration tool to transfer stuff to Isya.

A Merge doesn't mean the server will revive. The constant bashing has more or less created an ultimatum of do I go to Isya or do I quit. What is a Merge even going to do? Just shrink the load so that there is less to manage. It's not like they are going to expand the total characters we can keep as Kuroneko mentioned nor are they stupid enough to let us carry over loot which is EVIDENTLY WHAT PEOPLE WANT but not for the right reasons.

At the end of the day, the answer is simple, you can't flood one server with everyone and everything on it. The server cannot cope and if anything, this pandemic and the world boss events they host have proven that fact. The server and the game engine was not optimised to handle the capacity of EVERYONE being on it plus considering they most likely have some pre-historic way of building this game, it is likely it was never design in a super efficient way as a modern game would be.

Anyways we are really steering off topic...

• better at handling the mob events than Isya, not to mention less rule breaking.

Tsk, tsk. What scoundrels!

A Cross Server Marketplace would mean that the item will have to be disassociated with the current server and reset to a state that can be transferable across different servers. To prevent an influx or exploitation to carry loot over certain rare items to certain servers, this is an idea that we're highly against until the correct mindset or proper restrictions are in place that limit the use of cross server item selling or transfer.

It's so weird the way gamigo is trying to control how people enjoy this game. Did you used to play and were locked out of really good gear or perm vdays or something something and are now trying to get revenge on it? Who cares if people want rare/godly items? Do you not understand the gem pool is decreasing or being hoarded on Isya which has brought in the comfortability of trying to sell items/services for rl $$ which ontop of the price you put on sc is wrong? Or do you just not care about THAT part of "correct mindset"?

Name Clash will be something we'll have to discuss, but similar to the previous merge, we will most likely base it on algorithm and reset names. Not to mention you will only retain Six Characters meaning you have have 6 from Apoline, Bijou, Epith, Teva, Legel and Cypion on Pagel and then restart fresh on Enid or even have any overflow on Jenira, because you've filled Isya and Pagel, then you would most likely have to give up some characters. This is the most likely scenario should we ever choose to do a Merge (again).

It wouldn't be hard. You would tag all the characters at the end with whatever server they came from forcing a name change on launch of the character. That way names wouldn't overlap but people couldn't hoard or keep names either. You could create a launch page for overflow characters, have people choose who they want and put in a button to onetime move them over OR allow people to transfer up to 2 characters per account through support but only available to low pop and have Isya be excluded from it.

I'm not one for conspiracy but given the shady stuff that happens with some of the people on Isya... I would have to hazard a guess that it was a planned execution to kill off Pagel to help with the Isya superiority complex.

and yet:

I mean if they are going to attack the other server and leech people over to Isya, they ought to be descreate... not only are their names similar, but the way they comment and behave is the same. It's most likely the same guy or group that went around doing their rounds at damaging the servers. On top of the servers own issues (which let's be honest... all servers have their own issues...) Pagel got struck down by a DDoS!

Not to mention, just prior to the total collapse of Pagel and Enid, when people can exploit SK thanks to a cheap trick by certain guilds on Isya. Those people jumped on their alts on Enid and Pagel to farm SK like crazy! Then came all that this server is dead accusation as if they're trying to peer pressure Gamigo for the migration tool release. Only reason it died down, is most likely because they've given up on the idea?

There have been exploits throughout the game, which are generally unfair to the unknowing public but errors happen. It's also not on the general public of Isya because a few people in some guilds decided to go peer pressure people on other servers and those people caved. Like lol.

• This has been brought up and has been considered before but likewise there is a risk that this could remain a temporary solution and wouldn't do much in the long term planning.

better than nothing, why dont try it with that ( not in the long term) , some players from isya will come and try or comeback players from left server/ or quited, they may interresing to it? if you dont give a try you never know. you looking for a perfect planning? when is it happens and you sure it will inlong term? nothing in this world is perfect, you can only make better if you try.

Name clash wont happen if you add a ( server) behind the name : example all server have the name Player, so you just make it Player(pagel) for the char from pagel server and if that player dont like it they can change name, i guess after the merge namechange wont be a problem ( if some1 blame cant buy change name gift a change name for all ids).

could we go up to 10 characters or 12 characters per account ? there are alots of players have more skins than 6 , but they can only make 6 chars , what happens to other skin? throw away? refund to gamingo?

i would say the best is 11 chars per accounts incase they have 11 diferent skin so they can make for all class