My ID is Blocked!

• How do I unblock my ID?

When I tried to log-in to Fiesta, it told me that my ID was 'Blocked'.

I even tried to reset my password, but it won't send my the email to change it!

And yes, I checked the spam folder!

It doesn't even send it to my spam folder!

I do not recieve the email!

please help me!!!

• Hey GlowStick, it sounds like you may have missed the server merge like myself and you will need to contact Customer Support to get your account unlocked. Just make sure to have as much information you can provide to prove you are the account owner and you should have your account back. Hope it all works out for you!

• Hey GlowStick, it sounds like you may have missed the server merge like myself and you will need to contact Customer Support to get your account unlocked. Just make sure to have as much information you can provide to prove you are the account owner and you should have your account back. Hope it all works out for you!

Cool thank you!

You just confirmed I did the right thing!

Sent a ticket into the customer support section some hours ago; Now I'm waiting for the reply! ^_^

I sent a screen shot of the log-in telling my about the ID block, and I gave them my email.

I hope I have enough information.

I have some paid for item and some remaining slim coins, so I hope the can retrieve my account. :)

• I'm glad to hear you got it sorted, and are on the right track!:) Just try to remember as much about your account as best as you can. I'm sure support will walk you through all that. All my premium items were still there after I was unlocked, so don't worry. Welcome back to Fiesta and have fun!

• Hi Guys,

I'm also having the same issue, I'm a returning players. I've been away for a few years and I thought my account was banned due to a hacker. I sent a email to the support team but just incase I'm bumping this post in hopes a Mod sees. Please help lol.