Game crashes over night. Can't vendor. [SOLVED]

• Hello,

I can't leave my game open over night to sell because it crashes every time. I open my vendor, go to bed and when I wake up the game is closed. What can I do to stop this?

Kind regards

• Try vending in hide mode by pressing CTRL + Z. This ''removes'' all players, causing fewer disconnects, etc. for some people.

People can still see your vendor.

• Try vending in hide mode by pressing CTRL + Z. This ''removes'' all players, causing fewer disconnects, etc. for some people.

I will try that tonight. Thanks for the answer.

As far as I can see that's not even an option. To remove other players. And there is not ctrl+z/y shortcut.

• It's actually shift+z to use hide mode, it's under shortcut settings > play > hide players, and it only works on certain maps like Uruga when you're not in a party.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I'll just add from my own personal experience that character hide mode while vending is no guarantee you won't disconnect while vending. It still happens to me on a regular basis.

I've found that if my laptop gets overheated that is a surefire way that I get disconnected, so it may be an honest to goodness hardware issue. Of course that's not the only cause but it's one that I'm aware of.

• I'll just add from my own personal experience that character hide mode while vending is no guarantee you won't disconnect while vending. It still happens to me on a regular basis.

I've found that if my laptop gets overheated that is a surefire way that I get disconnected, so it may be an honest to goodness hardware issue. Of course that's not the only cause but it's one that I'm aware of.

I've been using the HIde PLayers mode for a few nights now and it seems to work. I'm on an desktop computer so no overheating from FIesta :P

Thanks for the info!