New Cash Shop Item Suggestion

• Add Premium Roars to the cash shop? 19

1. Yes! (6) 32%
    2. No! (13) 68%

Hi all, I was recently made aware of some changes and thought that now would be a great time to introduce a new cash shop item!

This brand new item would be a "Premium roar".

Features include :

No cool down time.

Can't be blocked.

Different color.
    Appears in any chat.

Text-to-speech ability, enabled by default.

Please let me know what you think!

• I would like to see adjustable voice overs for the text to speech. An Australian accent with the G’day mate at the end by default would be nice.

• What about different languages too, so it's inclusive to the non english speakers!

everything withers away in the end, so it all means nothing.

• I would like to see adjustable voice overs for the text to speech. An Australian accent with the G’day mate at the end by default would be nice.

more customization by being able to adjust tone/pitch/volume

+confetti

:/Buff Crusaders at all levels:/

• No just no

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I don't know about the posts but the poll was probably reset because of the poll options, since both were a different form of "yes".

I'm against this because aside from being an obvious cash grab it would be very easily abused, I would however love to see:

Different color.

Text-to-speech ability, enabled by default.

...these options added to regular roars.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I guess it's harder to tell now since the staff just edited this entire thread for no reason, but prior to editing it was very obviously a joke

• You know what would be really great? Really freakin dandy? IF when releasing new damage head items they make them 10% instead of two new items at 5% to give players a chance to spruce up the max dmg item look. Like come ON gamigo.

• hmm no, premium roars are already in the game shop. and the idea of text to speech is a rather hard to include system to a video game. unless you're throwing out movies as well as video game services, like that certain video games' graphic arts movie that they had actors voice a few pieces for it. and here and there inside that game. and no massive online video game have used world/server roars as text to speech though. also that idea of premium roars being blocked was the original reason to change roars in general by the community. as for text coloration. that wouldn't be too bad. maybe including a copy text to copy board that a player then can then input to a text to speech voice system on their own may be a possibility but then again text to speech is more about how to help as a aid/tool for the disabled person . either way I'm in the no option for now.