Stricter GT Requirements

• Guild Tournament should have stricter requirements to prevent alt guilds from filling the GT. Currently the the GT requirement is 10 lvl100, which may have been fine years ago, but lvl100 can be reached in as little as 1-2 days. Guild Tournament is really fun and adds another level of content but is almost unplayable due to ghost guilds filling it up. I think the requirements should be increased so that only legit active guilds get in, and can war each other. This would add some fun and competition to the game.

I think the easily way to temporarily fix this issue, is to change the requirement from 10 lvl100 to 80 lvl100 for GT.

TL:DR - GT requirement increase to 80 lvl100 players

unknown.pngIf we look at the GT from 2 weeks ago (left), there is only 1 legit guild in here. The rest are all alt guilds filling the tournament to leech GT tokens. This happens so often that sometimes no real guilds get in.

Look at this week's participants, there's only 4 legit guilds with actual actively playing members. The rest of the guilds only meet the bare minimum requirement and don't show up. They only leech tokens.

unknown.png

• I fully support the idea of providing accessibility and inclusivity of content to more users by making an adjustment with the goal of creating a fair and active gaming environment. The Guild Tournament is an exciting content that brings all guild members together. However, the opportunity to join the content is limited and distributed unfairly due to the reasons described in the original post above.

I agree, "Guild Tournament is really fun and adds another level of content but is almost unplayable due to ghost guilds filling it up." For example, in my case, I was losing interest as I only had limited content to play after hitting the CAP—AND that was until my first guild tournament experience recently xD. It was so exciting to gather up as a whole guild, and it was so cool to see how other people play against each other. I believe the GT is one of the strong gaming contents that Fiesta Online can offer, and it’s a shame to see a one man’s ghost guild to take away the fun from 40+ individuals. ;x ;

In the end, I hope more people to experience the fun I had with my guildies, and I support the idea of increasing the minimum number of 100+ members to help subside the problem.

Best,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aigoo ().

• Fully support the above.

Once you're fully geared in this game, what else is there to do besides organised PVP?

FBZ, whilst fun, is not structured so not really 'balanced' and offers no rewards.

From a capped player's perspective, without GT there is nothing else left to do and players would have no choice to quit, which means less SC sales for Gamigo as there is no reason to spend money on this game anymore.

Please reconsider the requirements for GT registration, make it so that an actual active guild can participate and 'ghost' or 'shell' guilds can't sign up.

Thanks.

• The problem is the fact people can make money from GT without risking anything. It gives people an incentive to try and cheese it for ez wins. The fact you can do this is the problem.

Ultimately guild tournament is a bit of a running joke in fiesta because of situations such as these. We’ve been asking for it to be fixed with no real successful results. The increase in the amount of players needed has not stopped ghost guilds signing up. I also believe creating/increasing the amount of players needed to join GT won’t realistically stop the ghost guilds showing up.

My thoughts are if people do not turn up with a minimum of 8-10 players then no rewards are distributed to that guild - removing their reason of signing up in the first place. All players have to actively move and engage in GT I.e u cant just turn up with 5 people, afk and get rewarded.

GT exclusive rewards are meant to be given for actively playing GT. Not because you signed up and swagged around for 1 minute.

The other way gamigo could fix this is by making the sign up reward cost a lot more than it does now i.e 10-20 gem. The majority (say 19G80g) of this will be refunded to the guild leader when their guild turns up to play. However, if they don’t turn up with a minimum amount of players they won’t receive the refund and will have to face the 20gem loss.

Idk the answer but i think it is certainly time something is done about this.

Take the lunge gamigo remove the easy incentive.

Now I know some of these ideas will need tweaking/adjusting so please feel free to add your own input it has been a very long day for me and I’ve not slept. Just pinged to level 40 on Pokemon go.

• But what about the guilds who each bring 3 people and play against each other and have fun?

Not every small guild is "inactive/ghost/storage/leeching" guild. They know they are not going to "win" but still want to play against other small guilds or gain some rewards even as a small guild.

Some of my best most intense GTs have been on days where for whatever reason my team mates don't show up or got dced on teleport (before the allowance to log in late to GT) and it was me and like 2-3 others on my team versus 3-5 others.

To me its actually more enjoyable than just hitting a wall of 20 players on the opposing team who charm and 1 shot you.

• With how the game has evolved, similar to the requested and changed (thank you Gamigo) acad level limit, I think 115 is the level that guilds should need to qualify for GT.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• I want to add the idea that there should be more variety in the scheduled times for GT. People from all over the world and from all timezones play Fiesta, and personally, I feel left out from the fun, because every guild tournament happens while I'm asleep.

• Guild tournament is suppose to be a competitive scene of fiesta not just a casual play area. Yes, you can play it in that way but ultimately it is suppose to the competitive scene for guilds. It is suppose to allow players to show case what they’ve managed to achieve and to competitively play their skill sets off against one another.

The hours of time you commit to farming, raiding and enhancing your gears etc this is suppose to be an arena where you can show it off and get play time out of it. The way the system is built right now does not achieve this and consequently it has become a resource for people to try and leech gold out of.

Gamigo need to decide what they want GT to be implement some changes and allow the player base to enjoy it.

They could even entirely revamp the system and put guild tiering systems in place but alas how it is currently is just holding the system back from players really experiencing decent game play. Now i am in no way saying it wasn’t possible to have a good time in the past but i think it would just be better if people actually got a deeper level of play from it.

I don’t want to get up at 4am in the morning log on load into GT to just get an auto win/loss since the other guild was just a storage. Boring.

Now gamigo have made some player suggested changes i think we should take this chance to really discuss remodelling the system in a variety of ways to make it number 1 better and number 2 more accessible for all.

• I don't disagree at trying to get rid of ghost guilds. But I also think the earlier rounds can be enjoyed by small guilds too.

Big guilds already take over FBZ and guild warring. GT at least offered small guilds the chance to be paired against other small guilds.

If a small guild is registered as warring they run the risk of getting steam rolled by big guilds. If they try and go into FBZ big guilds like to just annihilate everyone. GT though pits 1 guild against 1 guild at random.

A tier system like maybe "small guild GT" and "big guild GT" could be interesting.

• I guess turning up with at least 8-10 Players would be a good solution,
    the requirement for at least 80 Member over 100 may be a little much for german servers...
    probably 20 to 40 would be more realistic but not a too high increase,

especially for the less played servers, 80 would conclued to no GT at all probably...

(some would say thats better than ghost guild Gt but ... I see lots of people complaining already xD)

but yeah definetely pro!
    we actually talked about that in our guild as well and I was about to suggest something similar!playhoney

Nordlicht 123 | Irrlicht 96 | Sternenlicht 70

Iyzel

• If small guilds want to PvP, they can always use a different fbz. The main guilds only use fbz 3 so 1, 2, and 4 are pretty much always open. FBZ 4 is great because it's the arena map. GT is supposed to determine the best of the best. Sure, you want it to be fun, but that isn't really the purpose of GT specifically. Now if they could get rid of relics and make it solely about PvP and holding flags, that would be great.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Guild Tournament - Ghost guilds registering issue

+1 and will be following this thread~ I just hope this one doesn't get filled with trolls like the past one did.

Now if they could get rid of relics and make it solely about PvP and holding flags, that would be great.

The relics are what make GT unique. Yes they suck at times, but they're also suppose to be used to try and even out the matches. I've been in matches where my guild is up by a lot, and with the debuff relics the other guild gets extremely close to our score. I don't consider it an awful thing, I personally find it more fun when it's a closer match.

I really like the idea of a tiering system, but let's be honest, we shouldn't expect Gamigo to do more work or make it anymore complicated for them. In the past I advocated for just raising the # of lvl 100+ characters needed to register, but as others have said it's too easy to level and hit that.. I'm excited to see what ideas come up in this thread though! :)

I want to add the idea that there should be more variety in the scheduled times for GT. People from all over the world and from all timezones play Fiesta, and personally, I feel left out from the fun, because every guild tournament happens while I'm asleep.

I have friends who are in the same situation as you, however it is the North America server. As someone from NA, Guild Tournament is really the only content that is based on time that I can experience. World bosses happen while I'm asleep or at work because of Gamigo being in a different time zone and when they conduct their maintenances..

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Why not have more GT instances to accommodate more time zones?

I think the current system is actually restrictive for those who actually play, and have a guild with friends for fun in comparison to 'farming' guilds (aka ghost guilds) which are most likely owned by someone with multiple high levels and can plvl themselves. No matter what level restrictions you give them, it will not benefit the actual player base trying to have fun opposed to those who can invest more time and money.

I've met many 'newbies' or people who just came back from a break who are stuck around level 70-90. These are people who are active, but can't join GT (unless they join an established guild which meet the requirements).

With more slots, even if we can't eliminate those ghost guilds, more actual, active guilds will be able to join, not to mention the time zones. You could have two instances of GT a week so you cover 2 time zones instead of 1.

There are ways to restrict people from participating, for example, having different rankings of GT:

-> Beginner match for guilds who have never done GT before, also checks that the guild members have not done GT before. This should have lower rewards (and I'll like to see someone crazy enough to go levelling new characters every single week)

-> Novice GT, which checks that at least 8 (or more) members of your guild (from different accounts) have been active in the past week. Active as in every second day you're not only doing 30mins of attendance. Perhaps a culminative of 1 hour per day or 5 hours per week.

-> Expert GT, for members who are capped: Guilds with at least 8 level 135s (from different accounts), who have been active in the past week

You could also have a guild points collection system, so that guild members log in and complete specific but simple like guild dungeon runs (or just count the dailies you all do dailies anyway), and the guilds with the highest amount of points per week can get in.

This would be a hidden ranking, no one will see it until the results are tallied and guilds appear on the GT list. If they can count how many quests everyone's doing for the Gamigo 2020 I don't see why they can't count a guild's member daily quest count. Also the count stays in the guild, so if a member leaves, the count still stays.

• . No matter what level restrictions you give them, it will not benefit the actual player base trying to have fun opposed to those who can invest more time and money.

I've met many 'newbies' or people who just came back from a break who are stuck around level 70-90. These are people who are active, but can't join GT (unless they join an established guild which meet the requirements).

With more slots, even if we can't eliminate those ghost guilds, more actual, active guilds will be able to join, not to mention the time zones. You could have two instances of GT a week so you cover 2 time zones instead of 1.

Yes, this is true, no matter what restriction you put in place, players will always find a way to work around it. The goal with my suggestion of setting the requirement to 80 lvl100 (or higher) is it make it hard/annoying for those players making ghost guilds. It would definitely clean up GT for a few weeks so that legitimate guilds can enjoy it. Would be even better to set it to 80 lvl115's, because no one is going to set through neps/shellas for 80 accounts lol.

Newbies should be joining an experienced guild ESPECIALLY if they are stuck in the 70-90 range. Having them go to GT during this range is not beneficial anyway, since no exp is rewarded.

More slots will do nothing to benefit real guilds getting in and having competition. It will only be more GT's filled with ghost guilds and 1 legitimate guild, which is how the system has been for a long time.

I think Yawn said it best, "Guild tournament is suppose to be a competitive scene of fiesta not just a casual play area."

GT should be for the top guilds to show off all of their hard work, hours put into farming, enhancing gear, recruiting members, practicing. Small guilds that have 3-5 players in them are basically ghost guilds. They'll get rolled by anyone.

IMO, GT is capped content, and should be reserved for capped. The relics are there to give low level players a chance to contribute in a meaningful way.

• It's very disappointing when so many ghost guilds make it into GT. For me, GT is the *one* pvp occasion that I actually enjoy. I know sometimes half the ghost guilds are "alt guilds" for 1 major and active guild (on Isya server) which is unfair for the other big guilds that want to join GT for the fun.

I think the easiest requirement besides increasing the amount of 100+ characters in a guild would be terminating giving reward points to any guilds that don't have 10+ players port into GT. Most of the ghost guilds that join either 1. don't bother porting or 2. only have 1-2 players port and then afk.

• Just wanted to add the idea, that maybe insted of incresing the amount of lvl 100 chars in the guild to such a high number, you could increase the needed lvl to 120? so the new requirement would be 10 Characters on lvl 120.

that would even allow smaller guilds, who actually want to participate to enter guild tournament as well

guess having 10 Characters over 120 it already a lot harder then 10 above 100 grinhoney

turning up with at least 8-10 players would still be a good addition, but I would maybe lower to 5 player instead?

guess a good 5 vs 5 ist more fun than 10 characters showing up but doing nothing

with second thoughts, it may does not prevent ghost guilds as much as hoped,

the lvl inscrease from 100 to 120 sounds much more promising to me happyhoney

Nordlicht 123 | Irrlicht 96 | Sternenlicht 70

Iyzel