[Maintenance] 10/14/20 - Discussion

• Copy-Pasted from last year, the event and the rewards haven't changed, but perhaps you might notice something new in the Maze... evilhoney

J1mel2l.png

Item Name Bonus Duration Coins
    Wicked Jack Weapons/Shields [5k Durability] Statless Permanent 15
    Dark Goth 5% Damage, 5% Evasion 30 Days 20
    Headless Rider Costume 5% Defense, 3% Evasion 7 Days 7
    Minimuru of Fire +30 to STR/DEX/END, Dual, PickUp 7 Days 10
    Minimuru of Storm +30 to DEX/END/SPR, Dual, PickUp 7 Days 10
    Minimuru of Ice +30 to DEX/END/INT, Dual, PickUp 7 Days 10
    Pumpkin Head Stateless? (No bonus specified) 30 Days 8
    Ghost Mask 3% Critical 7 Days 4
    Hell Rider 280 Speed 7 Days 8
    Mechanical mount of JackO 280 Speed, Double seat 7 Days 12
    Zombie Shuffle - 7 Days 8
    Zombie Shuffle 2 - 7 Days 8

Event Quests' Details - (both are daily type quests)

Please Find My Candy 1 (Event Quest)

Starting NPC: Margret (Elderine)

Task: 30 Stolen Candy

The drops can be obtained by defeating ghostly slimes and ghostly honeyings (which are nothing but the regular slimes and honeyings who became spooky-looking)

Reward NPC: Margret (Elderine)

100 Exp, 100 Coppers, Transformation Candy [10], Halloween Fireworks [10], 1 Halloween Coin

In order to complete the second daily event quest, to enter inside the Temple of Mystery you need to use one trasformation candy and warp inside the gate map.

Please Find My Candy 2 (Event Quest)

Starting NPC: Margret (Elderine)

Task: 10 Stolen Candy Corn

You need to complete sucessfully the Temple of Mystery, at the end of the labirynth you should find some chests that contains the drops required to complete this quest.

Reward NPC: Margret (Elderine)

100 Exp, 100 Coppers, Mysterious Transformation Candy [10], Halloween Fireworks [10], 1 Halloween Coin

Titles' Memo

4wNIEKo.png

Note: In order to get the Helga, Malephar and Jack O' Latern transformations you must use the "Mysterious Transformation Candy"

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cupcake ().

• nice changes. the academy change is especially good for new players that want to try out crusaders. roar changes are whatever never rly had a problem with roar spammers anyway

• It works. But they need to hurry up and do some fixes, my behind they're taking so long to rebalance "issues". more like they can't even open a file but sure they want to nerf a whole class when they lost in fbz...

• I always love the Halloween UI and town addition, hands down my favorite. slimegrin

Any hints as to what the "new Halloween items" are?

A nice number of player suggestions being added this time, very nice.

The server shout system has been adjusted
    Server shouts from users in the block list will no longer appear

There is now a cool down of 1 minute when using server shouts.

These come as quite a shock to me, in the thread discussing this one of the biggest cons was a loss of revenue on Gamigo's side and a devaluation of roars but I guess sometimes (looking at you GT weekends) they were getting a bit out of control...

Increased the guild academy level from 60 to 80.
    The reward pages have been adjusted as well
    You can set the rewards for level 80+ by selecting the next page.

Excellent addition, Gamigo even had the foresight to add the option to set additional rewards for 60-80, well done.

Crowns selected by the community has been added.

I think I'm missing something, what are the crowns selected by the community?

Added a check to prevent equipment from breaking or downgrading while enhancing due to calculation errors and data manipulation

Is this about the mysterious "items breaking even when using eyes" bug? Does this mean it's fixed now?

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I think I'm missing something, what are the crowns selected by the community?

I think it's referring to the "Community Vote" thread in which we were asked to pick few crowns designs choices from a selection of art concepts.

You can find the thread HERE

Down below a resume of the options and the top voted choices that probably are the ones that made it to the game:

Crown_1.jpg

Crown_2.jpg

• Good Morning everyone!

Thanks for the feedback! SittingPretty could you please let us know what kind of issue you currently have with the hotkeys? Like..

• What are you doing when the issue occurs?
    • Which hotkeys are affected?

MintyGreens has the Uruga error been resolved? If not, can you send us a screenshot or let us know what kind of notification you get when trying?

And.. a little spoiler alert!

• Does levelling in the academy from 1-80

I love them all take my money.

• MintyGreens has the Uruga error been resolved? If not, can you send us a screenshot or let us know what kind of notification you get when trying?

Hi Veralya!

If I try and log into a character sitting in Uruga, the Uruga load screen pops up and the letters start to fill in with color like normal, except it stops on the last letter and then closes down the window and this pops up.

unknown.png

However, if I try and have a character from outside Uruga go into Uruga, the load screen pops up and starts to fill the letters at the bottom with color but then stops and the window doesn't ever respond again, it just freezes. No error or anything. (This happens with my characters who finish kqs that normally send them to Uruga, however, I can still log them as when they crash they either end up in Gate Field or in Roumen).

I have about 4 characters who I log on to periodically all stuck in Uruga (only 1 of whom I was getting attendance on while I was vending who missed yesterday, the other 3 are not being actively played atm as I am focusing on other characters).

I know this is not the most useful as no errors are getting thrown at me. I also cannot select "report an error" as it states the message system is full.

EDIT: P.S. I just tried right now to verify its still not working for me.

• I think it's referring to the "Community Vote" thread in which we were asked to pick few crowns designs choices from a selection of art concepts.

You can find the thread HERE

Ooooh, I remember that now, thanks Cupcake.

Both the halloween items and crowns look amazing, I will definitely attempt to get some.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• MintyGreens Use the Repair Tool and go back 2-3 versions

Then repatch again as usual with your launcher, that should fix it

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Good Morning everyone!

Thanks for the feedback! SittingPretty could you please let us know what kind of issue you currently have with the hotkeys? Like..

• What are you doing when the issue occurs?
    • Which hotkeys are affected?

The hot keys "ctrl", "alt", "shift" buttons are not working thus are affected by this bug. Could you perhaps fix it?

• I tried the fiesta repair tool. Had some time to today. Now i get this trying to log into uruga:

unknown.png

I can get the server green messages but just uhhh i cannot do anything. the interface is there too........

I believe a gm needs to move your character to roumen,

Or some files have not installed correctly on that specefic map you're on. So when you go to load in you d/c.

Overall id suggest a complete purge of fiesta, along with removing all cookies/files, and a fresh install.

• I just now used the repair tool to go back to patch 1.2.219 and repatched ALL those patches and can get into Uruga now.

I am about to check bera once i get my attendance, but AR won't load the big trees still.

EDIT: Just checked Bera. it s a no go. Cannot get in. But at least I don't have anyone stuck in there.

• I just now used the repair tool to go back to patch 1.2.219 and repatched ALL those patches and can get into Uruga now.

I am about to check bera once i get my attendance, but AR won't load the big trees still.

EDIT: Just checked Bera. it s a no go. Cannot get in. But at least I don't have anyone stuck in there.

Thankfully it is Bera do you actually use this map ? You might get away without having to reinstall the game.