Is there a level limit for large cash tokens?

• I tried a small cash token and that worked. I tested out 3 big cash tokens and neither of them went into my balance. I read the thread thourghly and did everything correctly (it is quite an easy process). Am I just trippin’ or is there a level limit for large cash tokens? I’m just really giving a huge “side eye” to Gamigo right now.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Maryachi ().

• There should be no limit, look at your SC inventory if you got your tokens back

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• There should be no limit, look at your SC inventory if you got your tokens back

So they are back in my SC inventory as 4 medium tokens and 1 small token and I don’t even think that adds up correctly. In addition to that, every time I right click the token it says “An unknown error has occurred. : 4164”

• You need to go to a npc in Roumen and give the token to the npc. The npc close to the guild npc. I dont remember her name but you can use here to get items from attendance too.

• Large tokens get reallocated as medium tokens, which then get reallocated as small tokens. Then small tokens actually turn into SC at the NPC.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Large tokens get reallocated as medium tokens, which then get reallocated as small tokens. Then small tokens actually turn into SC at the NPC.

But thats not the way how it should work, its a glitch then

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush