Kiting slowed down when changing camera view with right clicking

• As an archer, kiting plays a major part of our gameplay.

I've noticed since the patch that whenever I am kiting a mob, after I right click to change my camera view my character slows down for a split second causing enemies to hit my character and eventually the whole mob bundles into one bunch and kills my character.

It's very annoying X/ Please fix this problem.

If you need a video just let me know and i'll record and post on here.

slimesuperangry

Thanks!

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

♠ OppaKimchi ♠ ♥ OppaMandu ♥ ♣ UberOppa ♣ ♦ YooJaeSuk ♦

• i have the same problem. its very frustrating, since as a archer, our main abilitie is kiting. the entire archer class will be ruined if they dont fix that soon.

• This same happens with Mages when running with MB spam, really needs a fix asap

Yeah I was about to post about the mages too.

I hate this;(

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

• iam having another issue. I have my debuff (Disarm and Blind) Setted up on my mouse hotkeys (Its pretty handy for pvp). The problem is sometime it dosent work and sometimes it does. Super annoying. I feel the entire archer class is broken.

• Man i wish they didn't screw with the mouse it has made it so sensitive always changing targets like no one asked them to change anything

• iam having another issue. I have my debuff (Disarm and Blind) Setted up on my mouse hotkeys (Its pretty handy for pvp). The problem is sometime it dosent work and sometimes it does. Super annoying. I feel the entire archer class is broken.

I believe that the mouse buttons do not work while you are pressing right mouse button. At least that is what causes it for me. :( I have MB on one of them and kept wondering why it stops sometimes lol

• I believe that the mouse buttons do not work while you are pressing right mouse button. At least that is what causes it for me. :( I have MB on one of them and kept wondering why it stops sometimes lol

oh bro, you are right, feels like i have to get used xD. Thanks for the info

• Auto run on shortcut keys is also broken, so good luck moving in any way as an archer!

if you run, without moving the camera, you can kite without slowing down. Sounds easy saying it, but i tried to do that on a Emperor Slime kq and it was hard af :(

• I also noticed that when you put scrolls/charms/roars/etc. into your skill bar, the amount sometimes glitches and doesn't show the exact amount that you have in your inventory. Maybe it's just me but if others are having the same issue please post something. ;(

[Forlorn]

• The problem is not camera moving, the problem is to change the moving direction while using skills in movement

so if you click to walk and then move the camera you will be fine

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• The problem is not camera moving, the problem is to change the moving direction while using skills in movement

so if you click to walk and then move the camera you will be fine

i tried to do that, works well if you dont have mobs behind you, but in a real scenario, its really complicated...

• Found a work around for now - not perfect but a definite improvement. Set up a hot key for the auto run action. Sometimes works, sometimes you need to press that button 3 or 4 times first. But does allow for some smoother kiting.