[Maintenance] 09/16/20 - Discussion (Rebalance Part 5)

• FAQ: Item Token & Cash Token Feature! available HERE

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• Crus rebalance is a joke. Why increase the cd of Sunlight 30s to 1m45s ? Decreasing the cd of Light Jump only matters if it coincides with Advent cd. Crus aoes are weak already so why increase cd of Ascension?

When Crus is getting useful passive ? current one is trash and multiple threads have been made to address that issue.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bala ().

• Just to clarify regarding the below:

When charging SC you get the option to buy tokens instead (Tradable Cash Bundle) those tokens are then tradeable/vendable. They come in 3 different types of tokens- Small (1 sc), Medium (10sc), and Large (100 sc). You can then redeem those at the NPC who will exchange those tokens in game for sc on the acc of that character.

___

Added a new feature which lets you exchange specific in game items for cash shop currency. This system is called “Item Token”.

1- Find “Madame Seria” who is in Roumen.

2- Speak with her and click the “Item Token” option.

3- Place your item token in the left item slot, and in the right slot, you will be able to see a preview of what the item can be converted into.

• anyone else notice a small glitch with clerics?

for example, if you have yourself targeted, and then target someone else and quickly heal, it heals you instead of them?

had this happen several times today after maint Seryn

aside from that, thanks for the heal improvement, 0.3 seconds can make a world of difference in fluidity

• anyone else notice a small glitch with clerics?

for example, if you have yourself targeted, and then target someone else and quickly heal, it heals you instead of them?

had this happen several times today after maint

aside from that, thanks for the heal improvement, 0.3 seconds can make a world of difference in fluidity

Thats not new xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I need some advice, i bougth a 9.99 pack and did 2 type of test, first i sold some of my tokens to another player and he had no problem redeeming it. in the second test i redemed 1 of my medium tokens and got 10 small tokens in the sc inventory instead of 10 sc directly in my account.

This is the intended behaviour? or only will happen with the tokens i bougth in the cash shop?

• Btw. why are you complaining about sunlight? crusader isnt strong cuz of sunlight lol

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Btw. why are you complaining about sunlight? crusader isnt strong cuz of sunlight lol

Doesn't play crusader but thinks he knows about them. smh

I agree there was literately zero reason to increase the cd of sunlight so why do it please I want a reasonable explanation.

Also is it me or can anyone else not use Caps,Shift or Alt for shortcuts?

• Doesn't play crusader but thinks he knows about them. smh

"Kreuzi" in my signature is "crusader" :)

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Maybe because sunlight is a great way to dispel debuffs with a reasonable cooldown and maybe because they suddenly increase the cooldown by a huge amount without saying why?

• Sunlight wipes debuffs.

So, in a sense...this is acceptable.

Least we now have a feature to trade ing currency with others for CS...safer this way imo.

lets just see how long gifting prices last...

Overall, a nice patch.

Bigger than what they have been lately.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• yes ive experienced this. thought i was the only one... following to see if there are any clear answers

• And even now they haven't returned our passives on crusaders/templars. and nerfing their active skills that they nerfed by locking out one whole tier already thus basically leaving the "endgame" skills down to level 120. seriously the whole idea of just nerfing classes so that gladiators/reapers/sharpshooters can be better in pvp and gladiators in pve is just B.S. and they need to nerf those three known classes to bring us all back to actual fixing level-gear gaps rather then trying to "rebalance" something that is already broken.

• Balance Team probably got rolled by templars in FBZs so they decided to gut the class and make the already bad hybrid class even worse :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by sting ().

• "Kreuzi" in my signature is "crusader" :)

Then you should know why sunlight is very reasonable skill to have at 30 seconds if you invent 5 points into it, unless you don't pvp with your temp at all? At least in pvp mostly being able to cleanse every 30 seconds and combing when every other pvp class can de buff you 2 sometimes 3 times in that amount of time.

• Heal buff was too much, it is now far beyond the damage output that happens in PvP and PvE. Templar nerf was also uncalled for. Templar's moonlight should be buffed, and their Sunlight should be reverted.

• Not entirely sure why Templar sunlight was nerfed for no reason, they are already a mediocre damage dealing and support class as opposed to clerics and gladiators. I hope devs listen to what the players have to say and revert this unneeded change. Also not sure why knights were not buffed? They seem to have been ignored completely. (again)

ok but perm dragon horns when

• The cleric nerf was a bit too much. You should really think about the pvp aspects as well :^) playing cleric in fbz just boring now lmao

p.s. this temp nerf actually sucks

The post was edited 1 time, last by :^) ().