[Maintenance] 09/16/20 - Discussion (Rebalance Part 5)

• We need new content. Economics is in recess, nothing new for year.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• ok this thread is about maintenance but all I see is crus crying over 1 single skills, sunlight. Really? Yall being such cry babies crying over 1 single spill milk lmao. They just increase the cool time. Is that really something to cry over and over and over for 5 pages? Grown up ppl.

• Wait...

I’m complaining about just crusaders? I’ve been complaining about specific classes for awhile.

Ive been complaining about certain things for years that this patch has slightly addressed.

so...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Wait...

I’m complaining about just crusaders? I’ve been complaining about specific classes for awhile.

Ive been complaining about certain things for years that this patch has slightly addressed.

so...

You?! Complain?! LOL

• I'm surprised this was the address/response to it. I personally put a thread on that had votes etc. for the missing passives. and they nerfed sunlight lol. how about they just nerf every class and we'll see how this plays out.

• I'm surprised this was the address/response to it. I personally put a thread on that had votes etc. for the missing passives. and they nerfed sunlight lol. how about they just nerf every class and we'll see how this plays out.

Think most people just want classes buffed to the usefulness glads have.

Everyone happy.

• ok this thread is about maintenance but all I see is crus crying over 1 single skills, sunlight. Really? Yall being such cry babies crying over 1 single spill milk lmao. They just increase the cool time. Is that really something to cry over and over and over for 5 pages? Grown up ppl.

alright dude lets see how many gladiator crybabies would flood the forums when they finally get rightfully nerfed. Ppl complain for a good reason crazy isnt it?

• Not sure why everyone thinks their class is being nerf. Increasing a skill by a few second is NOT consider a nerf. So yall cant wait a few sec to use your skills again? WOW, yall needa get outside for a while. lmao.

what i would consider a nerf is if gamigo decrease the dmg on each skill. That would be a nerf, making a class weaker in dealing dmg. In this case, they only increase some skill by a few second and ppl already PMSing lmao. Imagine if gamigo decrease all skill dmg by half, there be WW3. lmao

• Not sure why everyone thinks their class is being nerf. Increasing a skill by a few second is NOT consider a nerf. So yall cant wait a few sec to use your skills again? WOW, yall needa get outside for a while. lmao.

what i would consider a nerf is if gamigo decrease the dmg on each skill. That would be a nerf, making a class weaker in dealing dmg. In this case, they only increase some skill by a few second and ppl already PMSing lmao. Imagine if gamigo decrease all skill dmg by half, there be WW3. lmao

sir, I can't even call you a clown cuz you a whole circus. Bet half the people who said nerf was a fine thing don't even play the class or know what those skills actually do.

• sir, I can't even call you a clown cuz you a whole circus. Bet half the people who said nerf was a fine thing don't even play the class or know what those skills actually do.

we dont need to play the class. we can just go look at the skill at ncp and know what it does. silly boy. lmao. I was just saying its not even that big of a nerf. They just increase the cool time a few sec. People just need to be patience and use other skills untill cd is over. its like ppl speeding on the road. You just saving a few mins, was it even worth it? The change are fine as it is. Ppl need to stop pms and get some pads. lol

• Imagine a guardian that can only cure itself of debuffs by using dispell pillar, imagine a trickster where flame slash/razor claw has a 5 second cast time, imagine a cleric with a 2 second cast time on heals when they need them.

If you still don't understand why sunlight is important and why this is a big nerf to crusaders then I suggest you try out crusaders for yourself and see post-100 and in PvP how much you need sunlight.

Yes crusaders can play without it but that doesn't mean it's not a big nerf.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.