Repeat quests make it auto accept.

• Man I hate these repeat that you turn in and have to re accept. Example you at shella doing rep. You turn it in and forget to accept it. You wait few pulls and try to turn in and you don't even have it lmao. Once is ok, but it happen again and again and again. Wasting times and pulls for nothing. I know some quest you turn it and it auto accept the new one. So why not make all repeat auto accept so ppl dont forget to get it.

• There are some quests that are broken pre-60...and some that are scroll based that are also broken post-60...

Hell, I had neps and shella glitch out on me too so I feel your pain

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Yes, please. Like others have said, even the quests that are supposed to auto re-accept are mostly broken and you have to accept them manually. Making all remote turn in repeats auto re-accept would be ideal.

• Ahhh i remember the good ole days of warp scrolling everywhere...

Oh wait...its 2020 now...(holds out silver spoon expecting to be fed)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• At least give the option to disable quest dialog, it can get pretty laggy especially for those outside of America due to the high latency.

• At least give the option to disable quest dialog, it can get pretty laggy especially for those outside of America due to the high latency.

Me and my friend discussed exactly this the other day -whilst walking the dog.

Remove the excessive dialog and enable remote hand in/pick up on all quests.

Ahhh i remember the good ole days of warp scrolling everywhere...

Back in the old days it was grinding black bears and pouches with no rep - pre LN grinding as well. So no idea what you're babling about

• Yawn

Careful.

I’m pretty familiar with the old ways.

Before 105 cap, it was shadow and red shadow grinds, and before that it was all fun and games chasing down statless BK’s in specific maps.

Prior to that, headache galore trying to get to 79...needing a p lvl off mid level maps ;(:D:D;(

Oh and lets not forget the gargoyle/caimen/crystal guardian grinds before phouch and BBs...or snakes and subs...

Yea, I know what im talking about...question is...do others?:/

Ironically, the marriage/academy warp tactic played well in the favor of everyone before scroll based turn-in was a thing...or the adjusted kill counts for specific repeats, or the HEAVY adjustment of specific mob drops and strengths.

so yes, i do remember the old days, ancient ways, and headaches + over flooded maps which were good times...especially wars for spots :D;(:D

Ahhh i remember the good ole days of warp scrolling everywhere...

The irony of these two posts. Really highlights the issue I was getting at.

Thanks.

• ~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Wasting times and pulls for nothing.

umm..how long do you need to accept a quest??

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• if-you-enjoy-wasting-time-is-that-time-really-wasted.jpg

• Agreed!...

Im just trying to bring some life and humor back to the threads