Attendance Rewards - A Veterans Perspective + Suggestions

• Yes, I know. A lot of threads out there about this and suggestions, blah blah-de-BLAH. I get it. But let's be realistic here shall we?

The attendance system, while oddly satisfying, has some serious flaws...in terms of how old this game is and where the player-base currently sits.

I am not going to go into full on details about the entire rewards system, as that would be utterly pointless and not worth the read in any way shape or form...that and all I really want to do is make a suggestion on how we can change a few things in regards to the system, its current rewards, and those lovely daily/weekly quests that we do.

Rewards for obtaining attendance

Remove the T1 and T2 potions, scrolls, flotation stones, and pink potions. These are NOT needed as we get them in abundance via friend points and specific KQ reward chests.

--Replace these rewards with 5 attendance stamps or more slime jelly lq/hq or 10 highest quality harvestable materials

Remove Karis from the rewards pool. Karis is easily obtained through the destruction of 108 +x greens obtained via KQ and friend points. There is no purpose for these being in the rewards table.

--Replace with 10 attendance stamps or t4/t5 potions, scrolls, immunity potions, or 10 highest quality harvestable materials

Weekly attendance completion

On top of receiving a weekly "attendance quest", add in something extra such as 1 hour 20% xp card, or 1 hour 50% rant. Something along those lines.

--Do not add in 1 day SC items or charms or anything else that would take away from the cash shop. This would be counter-productive to entice players more towards purchases.

Attendance Completion Reward

Why karis? I miss the old reward system. It would be nice for us to get a 3d or 7d item for the monthly reward...I would even settle for a 1 day 100% war rant or 1 day 100% EXP card, or better yet...1 day 20% quest exp card! 3 Karis for full attendance count is a little redundant and a slap in the face. Dont know how many people would be willing to agree to this, but that is just my take and perspective on it.

The only real reason people do the attendance currently is for the stamps, to get those 30 day houses and sign of tycoon or save up for the mount. Yes, I know that the system has already been reworked in the past and it has operated smoothly here lately, but its starting to become rather bland in all aspects and that right there in itself is something that should be addressed to the fullest. Players are growing tired of the tedious day to day dribble and activities, and need something to change that up a bit. That is where another issue comes to mind, and that would be with those voucher quests we receive...its a bit of an irritant and something should be done to change that up.

Weekly voucher parchment quest

Change this to a kill count quest of 7 mobs...and not just any mobs...elite monsters. All are easy to kill, have multiple spawns, and can also put the higher levels in the path of new players to give them an assist to better aide our community morale. Level disadvantage for some players?...uhm, re-read my statement. :saint:

5 Angry Wolves

5 King Crabs

5 Boogy Knight

5 Mara

5 Marlone

5 Zombie Knights

5 Secret Society Captains

White voucher parchment quest

Change this to a shorter kill count + drop quest of 10 mobs. Regular mobs will be sufficient and all have multiple MASSIVE quantities available for stomping into the dirt for good ole times sake. The drop should be uncommon, but not so common that it drops in 1 kill, but not take well over 100 kills...:rolleyes:

20 Fire Mushroom - Fire Mushroom Cap

20 Joker Kebbing - Kebbing Essense

20 Ratmen - Ratman Polearm

20 Boars - Boar Fur

20 Grave Robbers - Backpack

20 Skeletons - Broken Skull

20 Baby Bats - Bat Tail

20 Glow Wolves - Glowing Fang

20 Gold Slimes - Gold Jelly

20 Marlone Captains - Captains Axe

Sure, the current quests are a bit shorter to do, but they're annoying...especially with other players attempting to complete them. It makes it more difficult to complete while attempting to complete the gathering one as there are only soo many "clams" available on the designated map. I am thinking about the new comers and the returning players, or those who are migrating to Isya from other servers here. Sure, the weekly quest seems like its going to take longer to do with all the map hopping and attempting to get your kills from those who might be farming for cards...well, kick back relax, let them farm while you get your KC...as to not interfere with their groove 8o

Thoughts?

Comments?

Suggestions?

This is a 50/50 meet in the middle point of view. If you don't like it and got nothing but negativity to spout in regards to the above...please do so. I could use a good read...just dont be a tool and start flaming anyone or <garbage>-posting just cause...okay? spankssssss

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shawn_V01: Added in Monthly Completion Changed Kill Counts on weekly, Changed Mobs and Kill Counts for White Voucher ().

• attendance should reward us with perm suits and 50% charms and 100% ext and hammers and unbind scroll for weekly. Now thats worth doing. Right now its lame and pointless. Enough said.

• I didn't do attendance there first couple months after they reworked it, but have done so the last two months and I'd agree. The rewards are pretty useless, especially since if you're getting attendance consistently you're either leveling, which makes lower tier rewards useless, or a higher level perm that also does not need lower level rewards. Totally agree on Karis being incredibly disappointing and the quests being quite an annoyance as well.

I think the stamp rewards are good, although could maybe change up the lower stamp item every month or two. The higher stamp rewards could be switched up as well but for an item in the same category so as to not mess up people saving up to get the 30 day house/tycoon combo or a perm mount in general.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• attendance should reward us with perm suits and 50% charms and 100% ext and hammers and unbind scroll for weekly. Now thats worth doing. Right now its lame and pointless. Enough said.

Uhm...

This is a little bit outlandish. I seriously doubt they would even go that route or even take that into consideration.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• i personally would like to see some alternating rewards from the shop itself, as well as exclusive items that arent able to be gotten by other means

ive been hoarding my tickets hoping something like that happens because the rewards right now are definitely subpar think im in the upper 3000's maybe 4000's now

• I certainly would love to see items such as 1 day blessing of teva, 30-50% hp/sp extenders and 50% exp cards being rewarded from the attendance.

Good cs items for non cash players a more attractive product for the paying customer. I think this would hit a happy balance.

Potentially 2 hour 50% charms as well since these can be farmed from shiny mobs albeit the very poor spawn rate.

The rewards don’t measure up at the moment and certainly need looking into a think the management team/who ever actively reworked this did miss the mark on the daily reward items.

• Shocked that this hasnt gotten a lot of attention really.

I was expecting the community to rise up and be all like...

tenor.gif?itemid=13517439

• I support this thread, I am tired of getting t1 pots and flotation stones at 120, it's one of the most useless things.

Fugata/iFugata and others

Playing since 2007, I should leave it already.

• Way back in the day, before the server merge, Weekly rewards consisted of 7 day outfits, wedding apps, 7 day mini pets, 7 day mounts. Monthly rewards consisted of perm mounts and 30 day items. These are what made fiesta worth binge playing for. the satisfaction of logging on every day to receive something worth while was amazing.

In my opinion, saving the items shop is a greedy way of looking at it, fiesta still makes couple thousand PER DAY from people who gift. Yet all we get for being loyal citizens of fiesta for 30 days straight... is karis? Its absurd. This completely defeats the purpose of the attendance awards, they were originally made to promote active play, now its just garbage.

winkwinkIsyan since 09'winkwink

Corpral - 110 Wizard Epith

• I dont support the new quest ideas you have. In all honesty I really think the quests need to be taken out of the equation all together.

They are repetitive and boring and the rewards do not really make it worth it. I think I only do it for sc houses so I can vender 5 more slots (the signs of tycoons are not worth it as you get smaller time for more tickets versus a vender house). And event hen, this has not sustained me to go out of my way to even log on my characters everyday to even vend as I have been super busy.

But if the rewards had been better, and there wasn't going to be a massive waste of time completing boring quests then I probably would have made the time to even just set up venders these past few weeks that i have been super busy.

Quests defeat the purpose of "being rewarded for attendance" as you now have to spend more time doing something that takes you away from actually playing the game just to receive your rewards (i.e. you are not leveling, raiding, vendering, helping others, making friends, you are literally fighting others for those clams over and over to get almost completely useless rewards).

• MintyGreens

You kinda stuck your foot in your mouth...sorta

• Way back in the day, before the server merge, Weekly rewards consisted of 7 day outfits, wedding apps, 7 day mini pets, 7 day mounts. Monthly rewards consisted of perm mounts and 30 day items. These are what made fiesta worth binge playing for. the satisfaction of logging on every day to receive something worth while was amazing.

In my opinion, saving the items shop is a greedy way of looking at it, fiesta still makes couple thousand PER DAY from people who gift. Yet all we get for being loyal citizens of fiesta for 30 days straight... is karis? Its absurd. This completely defeats the purpose of the attendance awards, they were originally made to promote active play, now its just garbage.

i agree, things wore much better with outspark, i hate the merge, it scattered my characters across three servers, and two servers, there are barely any players at all, makes a very boring game play

^ 300s or something karis... update attendance rewards pls :cursing:

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

100% this. It was also a way of introducing new items into the game as well as promoting the item shop. Oh like this 1 day/7day outfit? Go buy the 30 day version in the store! Plus the chance of getting a perm, when you can't get them easily anymore kind of made me want to log chars in! That right there would be an incentive to new players who want to change their look. Even better if the perms had a stat boost - wouldn't need to be a massive boost, just say an extra 2% to crit.

I honestly just deleted the attendance stamps I had on my chars the other day after having taken a break from the game, because I realised that they are so not worth having in my inventory taking up valuable space. IF I open my attendance boxes, I'm just trashing the contents. And most of the time I'm not opening them at all.

• Bouncing of MintyGreens post about disliking quests/reps. I would love a grinding spot which was faster than reps for end game.

I like grinding. I like mass killing mobs with a mage. Just not when the exp sucks.

I would also like to see when a player being addded to your party is done so. All party members get a 10% xp boost. Let's encorage people to actually party up.