pls help my character.

• hi guys. I was doing kq with my perm 115. We beat the kq, and my character just lvl. wth. forgot to look at its exp thing. It was suppose to be my perm for mal/hg raid and kq slimes. Now I can not go there anymore. Is it possible to go back 1 lvl? i try dying to lose exp but still 116. Is gamigo able to rollback my character to 115? It had all lvl 115 +10 gears on it. Im not gonna make a new perm since it cost so much to unbind all my 115 gears. help please.

• Is gamigo able to rollback my character to 115?

they are able to do it BUT they wont, no chance.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Why not? It doesnt take an hour to rollback 1 single character right? dam i know its my fault for not looking at the exp thing. I forgot. Now I dont have a 115 perm anymore. It has goody gears on it, all +10 and 115 Leg +12. darn. I hope if i submit a ticket they will help. Or at least fix it so ppl can dying and go back a lvl once their exp reach 0.

• its worth a shot, but unlikely theyll do anything

legendary weapons bind on account (beside 120) so if worse comes to worst you can remake your char and put your weapon in storage to use on the new one

• Honestly, they just don't want to deal with the additional admin work if they allow such a thing

True. Its not that they can't rollback a character. Yeck they can even roll back every character in the game if they wanted to. Or they can make everyone capped lmao. But if they rollback one character, they will have to do to everyone else who accidentally lvl up their perm. They lazy. Remember they used to let us trade 3 unwanted db skin for 1 db skin for our class. They stop cause they don't make money from it. They won't do it for free. Lmao.

• True. Its not that they can't rollback a character. Yeck they can even roll back every character in the game if they wanted to. Or they can make everyone capped lmao. But if they rollback one character, they will have to do to everyone else who accidentally lvl up their perm. They lazy. Remember they used to let us trade 3 unwanted db skin for 1 db skin for our class. They stop cause they don't make money from it. They won't do it for free. Lmao.

Yeah... I doubt it is about being lazy... also never heard of a company ever doing a rollback for anyone. Rollback tends to be a last resort of last resorts when it comes to any major issue. As you mentioned, if they do it for one person they have to do it for all. If they did it for one guy then that is favouritism. The GM's are non-bias, it's in their job description to be non-bias and since this game is like super old... even if they have the ability to rollback, it will most likely permanently break his character. Not to mention that Fiesta is a MMO and Leveling up is a natural order in the game. Just Gamigo contradicts itself and indulges the perm community... to a point where Perms were spoiling the game for casual players and players just left!

Gamigo seems to prioritise profit over making the game 'Fun' to play... it's longetivity is thanks due in part to suckers feeding them money.

As for Skins, they already explained that the number of request screwed over ticket support and delayed the processing of tickets. Over time it just got ridiculous... overall, it just proves that Gamigo's wannabe Gacha system is just broken...