Disconnected from server...!?

• What other information do you need from me to fix this issue!? Also I have never given anyone my information or anything ever I am just saying if you logged in on your computer on me it would give you this same bug I and BlueFox7580 is getting. Can we roll back the patch that was done on wed? and see if that fixes the problem?

• Heya,

A rollback is not an option unless it is a widespread issue.

Regarding BlueFox7580, we haven't provided a solution to their issue, if a patch fixed their situation automatically, then it fixed their problem automatically without our intervention.

Have you tried logging on with another system? If you have a spare computer with Fiesta installed, please login on that system. However if the computer belongs to someone else, please remember to log out and avoid saving any passwords on their system.

If you are absolutely certain the issue is related to your character, then please submit a ticket specifying the specific problem. Example: If you are stuck in a spot that is out of zone and you need to be moved, you need to specifically state that as that is a potential cause of DC.

Regards,

[SGM]Kuroneko

• Alrighty understandable, I will log onto my other laptops to see,also I have a support tech coming out to my house to check my connections to see if there is a problem. Just now when i was logged into the game It said disconnected from world server,that is New normally it was just saying disconnected from server. I really wish we could get this resolved this is so frustrating, so I can go back to enjoying the game. Thank you SO much for your time in getting back to me.

• As Shawn said, take off all SC items and maybe even your regular gear. Be careful to not hover over anything in your inventory.

You could also try using a warp scroll if you have one already in your inventory to see if it has to do with a map glitch. Often times changing maps fixes these sorts of issues.

The kind of information that Kuroneko is looking for is...

ISP

Ethernet vs WiFi

General geographical location (e.g Florida, USA or Italy)

Graphics Card or whatever graphics card Fiesta uses

Operating System

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Ahhh Thanks, Okay

Spectrum

I use wifi but I hooked up to ethernet to see if that would fix the problem, but it didn't

California

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX

WINDOWS 10

• Usually not too much personal information since you know... privacy, so ideally you should PM her rather that blurt out all the details on a public thread.

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX

960, 970, 980, 1050TI, 1060, 1070, 1080, 2060, 2070, 2080? Nividia Geforce GTX is literally not information at all... great, we have the brand but not the model...

Also stuff like...

Anti Virus system

whether you multi-log and run multiple clients

Whether you run a VPN to spoof IP

Which town you are in

Is the issue recurring on other characters? If so what items do they have?

Ram

Processor

recent installations

third party tools

Is someone watching like a 4k stream on Netflix?

Are you streaming?

Pretty much anything and anything can cause lag... unless everyone is like complaining to the GM's about it/they experience it themselves, the issue is most likely a you problem than a their problem... aside from that it can be a file issue... but reading through your comments, you haven't really provided much so all they can give is general advice. Like we get you're lagging and disconnecting, but specifically why are you lagging and disconnecting? If the issue is happening to you even if you log into a place like Pagel, then it could be hardware problems! You never know...

• I see the post I summited is not on anymore or deleted. it was pertaining to the immediate dc problem.. I gave all the pertinent information about my dc problem. Guess it doesn't matter much,if you are not having Dc problems.

• Seriously people...just put the game on an SD Card...or a viable USB, formated to NTFS and just roll with it from there.

I'm TELLING you, I have no issues...none that you guys and gals are facing.

Plus I don't run any SC so that could also explain a lot as well.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Seriously people...just put the game on an SD Card...or a viable USB, formated to NTFS and just roll with it from there.

I'm TELLING you, I have no issues...none that you guys and gals are facing.

Plus I don't run any SC so that could also explain a lot as well.

Would you recommend USB 2 or USB 3 lol and for SD card, how about speed? Class 10? There is also the issue of brand and read and write speed.

• Would you recommend USB 2 or USB 3 lol and for SD card, how about speed? Class 10? There is also the issue of brand and read and write speed.

depends on your system as I stated in my guide.

Link in my signature 8)

Usb 2.0 is ok, and ofc 3 is better.

For micro sd, go with the pny 16gb

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I am still having horrible issues,I did all these trouble shootings nothing has worked,I did try on another laptop of mine and it also gets disconnected from server as well,Also I got a pop up that says XignCode Error: enter e0150100 What does that mean?

• That means something on your system is triggering the xingcod3 system as a potential malicious program.

Open up your task manager, find explorer.exe and force close it along with the process tree.

Right click on it and end process tree.

alt ctrl del and open task manager again, file, nee task, explorer.exe and check the box for administration privileges.

if you can play after that with no issues, chances are you might have something running in the background prior that xingcode doesn’t like.

Its happened before...and in reality, chances are a file in our antivirus software we use might be the root cause. I created a thread about this before in regards to the most used freeware versions. If you use Avast, chances are its one of the behavior shields that are causing your issue. As an avast premium user, and with fiesta staying online and active now for over 4 days with no DCs...

• Okay well I did what you said and now back in the game waiting to see if i get booted,But also I wanted to say I never have things running in background.I only open the game and play! so idk Thia ia how it always use to be for me always online never disconnected,so when this happened it was the end of my world LOL

• Windows 8.2 and 10 are infamous for svchost.exe floods and a lot of them are for communication between files and the internet blah blah blah. Lol

But i do know that it could be a “system shield” with antivirus causing the issues. Windows update is also horrific for causing sudden crashes (one of the many reasons why i use a independent drive) and d/c’s.

Hopefully you can stay online.

Not sure if you use it or not, but i suggest getting Advanced System Care free edition and using that to help eliminate unwanted junk, boost your system’s performance, and some other perks.

Been using it for years and i haz no complaints. Even with the paid version :D8)

EDIT: Found something rather interesting while doing some maintenance on my PC...fiesta.bin code is soo jumbled its ridiculous! I ran it through iObits game optimization tool, and WOW what a difference! I rolled back quite a few patches and killed the repair tool so I could check the bin file...yea its a mess!

Someone did something they really shouldn't have done with the core file of the game Gamigo -_- the file size after optimization, and even a clean up (defrag)...heh.

Before optimization, the bin file was roughly 7GB in size, optimized and defragmented, its now sitting at 6.39GB...

For those of you who are hearing me out...I highly advise getting the iObit Smart Defrag 6 Free Edition application...

Use it to your advantage! A lovely lil step by step instructional so that your gaming experience is much much better and won't suffer the issues that are being presented on this thread...cause well...I( found several work-arounds to keep me in game, and hey lol!...they've worked for me and others.

Game Optimization - Fiesta.bin (file size will change from nearly 7GB to 6.39 - 6.5GB) -- If you dont compress your drive, file size could be much larger and show little to no change at all.

Add Files & Folders - Fiesta.bin

-Defrag and prioritize (slow) - You will see a HUGE fragmentation rate on just this particular file and once its done...booya

--This will LITERALLY defrag the game's core and prioritize the games read/write path. This dramatically improves read/write load times, and reduces system strain (lag/bog/freezes)

In your anti-virus software add the fiesta.bin file to the white list, and then add the ENTIRE XingCode folder to the whitelist.

Check your firewall/VPN/Security software and ensure that xingcode's main file(s) and fiesta.bin have "free reign" while you are playing the game.

Close all programs that you DO NOT absolutely need to have up while you play...like Browsers, spotify, skype, etc. (Discord is touchy feely and I know that a lot of you keep your DMs open and blah blah blah lol)

Good Luck and lemme know how everything works out for yall.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shawn_V01 ().

• Hiya,

I am still having horrible issues,I did all these trouble shootings nothing has worked,I did try on another laptop of mine and it also gets disconnected from server as well,Also I got a pop up that says XignCode Error: enter e0150100 What does that mean?

The fact that Xigncode triggered means that the game is detecting something. It depends on what it's picking up and whether or not you have it on your PC and Laptop. Even if you get into the game, the game can still close itself if it detects something.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Kuroneko

Thanks for combining.

SunFlowers and everyone else...

See above.

Be ready 😝

• Xigncode going off doesn't necessarily mean that you have some type of cheat program or your files are altered either, sometimes an outdated driver, antivirus, or other regular windows programs can set it off sporadically. I'd recommend updating all of your drivers and checking Windows Update to make sure your computer is up to date.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Xigncode going off doesn't necessarily mean that you have some type of cheat program or your files are altered either, sometimes an outdated driver, antivirus, or other regular windows programs can set it off sporadically. I'd recommend updating all of your drivers and checking Windows Update to make sure your computer is up to date.

Usually happens to everyone...hell, my Windows Update bogs fiesta but i dont dc :D;(:D

oh and btw - 6 days online no dc.

Sooo idk. Coworker of mine has the game on his hard drive and he’s d/c’d a couple of times...mainly when he starts messing around with his pc doing other things on it...he last got kicked when he scanned something for work with avast...so it kinda strengthens my previous statements.

• Back to square one... they fixed the dc problem for a week or so and now it's back. I am not the only one getting dc so it is not an isolated problem with me alone. Have done all the things suggested and reloaded the game ...no help. i have 2 computers with the game on them, i logged in on both and the same results.. 20-30 sec i get dc. never had problems since they fixed it (supposedly) Sent in ticket over a week ago and no response as of yet .9/21 thanks for nothing...Gamigo