Disconnected from server...!?

• So, I have wrote into support, but they told me to come here and type my problem! || So after patch night I keep getting disconnected from server after being logged in for less than a min....I have updated my drivers and everything but my laptop is a brand new gaming laptop. The problem is not on my end, It is something that happened while patch wed. I have never had a issue with this game till patch happened, I also discovered when i put on a dex potion or crit potion they disappeared with him 5mins,even tho they are suppose to last 59mins.Also the graphic settings after I apply the size and click applied after being disconnected. I log right back in and have to reset everything all over again! that has never happened. Please I hope this gets fixed I love this game and need help on your end to getting this resolved. Thanks so much for your time reading my bug issues.

• Did you both tried to reinstall the game?

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Yes 5 times! Also did all the trouble shooting support told me to do. Still broken been a long sad week not being able to play my favorite game. Hope they can figure it out before patch and get this fixed.

• Allow me to put your mind at ease.

Consider the following steps to verify if the issue is with the game, or might be a conflict upon your machinery with specific software up and running.

1. Close Discord (or any other chat-based programs)

2. Close any open applications (including web browsers)

-- Launch the game -- If problem persists, continue.

3. Download iObit Smart Defrag (just search for it, but only download from iObit or Downloads.com, with a redirect to MajorGeeks)

4. Optimize Windows Programs, scroll right to specific file(s), add Fiesta.bin, defrag it.

--Launch the game -- If problem persists, continue.

5. Analyze and Fast Defrag your SSD/HDD with iObit or your choice of application

6. Restart your PC

If the problem continues to be present, consider rolling back patches with the repair tool, and repatching the game.

Every time something like this happens, its because the bin file is a mess of code and has to be sorted (this is why I love iObit's programs...they work wonderfully) so that it can be read properly...and quickly too I might add.

I would also suggest dropping the game on a applicable USB or Memory Card like I did. I literally do not face the issues you all face at all in the slightest since doing this. Consider it, and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Thanks for your help but again it is NOT on my end, something is wrong in game end and needs to be fixed ;( .... what I hope will be fixed in the patch tonight, It has been a long week of sadness not being able to play my favorite game. The only game I play LOL, I do not have discord I have tried to restore game back before the patch and it didn't help. I also did all the trouble shooting support told me to do, that didn't work either.

• Weird thing...i logged in and stayed connected with 0 issues, so hence why my statement about checking a few things on your end :/

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• So upset that these bugs were not fixed in the patch last night! So I will be Uninstalling the game, Let me know in this thread when it will be fixed or addressed!

• I am having the same problem... it is the game server.. I did have the same dc issue back about 4 weeks ago... sent in a ticket and finally got it fixed. Now it is back again,I thought they would fix it with the last night patch ------- but am still getting dc alltho it is not a frequent as it was.. 1-2 min now... this has to be fixed ASAP

• I am having the same problem... it is the game server.. I did have the same dc issue back about 4 weeks ago... sent in a ticket and finally got it fixed. Now it is back again,I thought they would fix it with the last night patch ------- but am still getting dc alltho it is not a frequent as it was.. 1-2 min now... this has to be fixed ASAP

I agree 1000 % Also it is sad, they are already aware of this bug and fixed it for you in the passed, They know how to fix it! Meanwhile We have been wasting our Cash shop items, It has been a long week of it happening. To think it can be longer for them to fix it is heart breaking. Before this happened I have never had issue in this game, Been a player since 2007, Had to make my first account to beg for help! Please fix this bug it is the worse, when I paid for a gaming computer and make sure I have no issues while playing this game, This is horrible.;(

• Heya,

Please try some of the following suggestion: (We will also need more information in order to help you)

- Adding your game to the exclusion list of your anti-virus software.

- Make sure you aren't running any third party program that might interfere with the gameplay.

- Try logging into the game with a different character to see if it an issue with one character.

- If you are on Isya, please try logging into another server other than Isya to check and see if the issue occurs on all servers.

- Make sure you are connected via a strong and stable connection, if you are running, a tool such as a VPN, please make sure it is stable.

- Please make sure you're not being blocked if you are using a public or shared network.

- Run the game as Administrator

- Let us know what specific error or issue you see if there is a pop up.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Kuroneko

The last time this arose, all the aforementioned steps you have kindly put on this thread, I addressed with the community.

1. Majority of security software recognizes the game and white-lists it immediately. Adding Fiesta.bin to the exclusion list also helps. Adding X-Trap to the exclusion list for AVG AVAST KASPERSKY and Norton is an absolute must.

2. Third party software is an area of grey these days as xtrap is very touchy-feely here lately...it sometimes flags windows defender as an offensive program?(

3. Character hopping doesn’t always help as the “map under maintenance” message appears quite a bit after a global dc. This signifies an error on the servers end.

4. I’ve been playing on pagel recently and enjoying the quiet. No DC issues there outside of the unusual and rare gate dc.

5. Not to come off as rude, but this game can be played on 6mbps down, 512kbps up...and 90% of ISP providers offer at minimum 15mbps down...not to mention in Uruga, the game hadrly pulls more than 2mbps upon loading all the vedors.

6. 97% of the players to date are playing on home/private, secured networks. If there are some playing off public wifi or are tethering to their mobile device, chances are they have unrestricted data flow.

7. Windows UAC (windows 8 and 10) automatically enables administrator privileges and disables restrictions, thus allowing the game data to flow freely.

—So, after reading some issues that arose in the past and even asking my own series of questions, it’s safe to say that something went wonky with the games code and certain PC’s don’t like it.—

This is also another reason as to why I suggested that people who suffer with dc’s and a LOT OF LAG should consider putting the game on an SD card or USB stick thats formatted as NTFS.

“But hey, what does he know? He’s just some forums noob that talks a lot of smack.”

:D;(:D;(:D

• I have done all these trouble shootings for the passed week,again it is NOT on my end!! If this bug was already fixed for BlueFox7590 just four weeks ago! Now it's back. And others are now suffering from it all over again!?!

My computer has had zero issue ever with the game,until Wednesday Maintenance.

I have done these other trouble shootings with a support help last week.I have checked other chars, It does happen to all my other account. While getting disconnected I am able to still run around after the pop up pops up, also I can tab on different mobs while the pop up says I have been disconnected from server. When I log right back in after being disconnected from server, I try to click on a mobs to hit them and none of my skills work or will hit the mob, but the mob can attack me, While running out of range so the mob stops hitting me so I can log in and out to try to fix this bug! then relog on and off three times for it to work normal again. I have video of that but I cant load a video in here. I really gave up trying to fix a problem that is not on my end, it is very frustrating. Then to find out by another player that this bug just happened to them 4 weeks ago, Hers was fixed then right after patch it has happened to her and me and whoever else. I really wish this would be resolved so I can return to playing my favorite game.

• This Dc happens on all my char and all my servers... I have 100mps net running on a gaming pc 8gig and nothing else running on it... have shut off Virus..

My char loads fine and as long as i dont move it lets me stay on line fore about 1 -2 min. but as soon as i try to type anything immediate Dc. I have tried endless scenarios to see what happens ,all with same results. I am the one that had this problem a while back and they did fix it after sending in a ticket and much grief. I even deleted the whole program and reloaded it.. same thing. i did the rollback on the version several times.. same thing... I have been playing for 12 years and this is NOT my computer... i also have the game on another pc and it does the same on Dc. I never usually post on here but i am haveing an email problem so I cant get any replies back from the techs, so my hope is that someone else hears from them or fixes it. Thx

• While getting disconnected I am able to still run around after the pop up pops up, also I can tab on different mobs while the pop up says I have been disconnected from server. When I log right back in after being disconnected from server, I try to click on a mobs to hit them and none of my skills work or will hit the mob, but the mob can attack me, While running out of range so the mob stops hitting me so I can log in and out to try to fix this bug!

Heya,

From the sounds of it, this seems to be a stability issue between yourself and the servers. Unfortunately we will still require more information from your end, in order to pin point the cause of the problem.

When you are playing the game, please make sure you have enough memory to run the game. If you are running a program or software that consumes memory such as Streaming videos, uploading or downloading content or rendering files or other intensive activities. Then please make sure you're not doing these at the same time.

Please double check your internet connection and make you have a stable connection and that your ISP isn't blocking you and if you are on a VPN, please make sure that has a stable connection or switch it off.

If you are running multiple clients, please close them to see if that will improve the performance.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• (Walks away pointing at my signature)

• So if you claim it's only on my end!? Then why have I NEVER had a issue with this before Wednesday patch!?! I have been playing this game from 2007 till now without ever having a problem or being disconnected unless it was time for patch and you disconnected us. Also how did you fix this same bug issue for BlueFox7580 four weeks ago!? It is very upsetting and wasting all my cash shop items for over a week! Would be nice if this is fixed on YOUR end. I HAVE NEVER complained or ever had a issue with this game,as over the years I gotten a better computer to run this game without a issue! Today I have internet guy coming to my house to show it is not on my end!! This is the second time them been out to my house in over a week.They continue to say it is on your end. Please reset or back up what was done last week,or look up how it was resolved for BlueFox just four works ago! So frustrated you are saying it's only on my end. It is NOT me it is a problem with your server!

Log into my account on your computer! You will see the samething will happen to you on your computer. Kuroneko

• SunFlowers

Chill...before you get the ban hammer.

I'm not experiencing the issue, but I digress...remove all your SC items and see if you stay connected.

There could be an issue with an SC item.

Its the ONLY thing left that makes sense...but also keep in mind that some communication from you to a hops point to the Gamigo servers could be compromised thanks to the Hurricanes.

Breathe.

• Why would I get banned? I was just saying if he logged in on his computer it will do the same thing, that's all I was saying, Others are having the same issues as me tho even if you're not Shawn. Also she even said it was fixed for her four weeks ago.

• I have been playing this game from 2007 till now without ever having a problem or being disconnected unless it was time for patch and you disconnected us. Also how did you fix this same bug issue for BlueFox7580 four weeks ago!? It is very upsetting and wasting all my cash shop items for over a week! Would be nice if this is fixed on YOUR end. I HAVE NEVER complained or ever had a issue with this game,as over the years I gotten a better computer to run this game without a issue!

Heya,

In order to indentify the issue, we require more information. If this was a wide spread issue and if it was an issue on our end, we would fix it and apply emergency patches if need be. However, since this issue seems relatively isolated, there has to be a cause that is triggering this problem. However, as you haven't provided any substantial information, we are unable to further assist.

Log into my account on your computer! You will see the samething will happen to you on your computer.

Account sharing is against the Rules, no one other than yourself should know the ID and PW of your account. A GM or any other member of staff will NEVER request such information from you. If you have shared your account and someone is logging in at the same time, this will cause a forced disconnection.

Again, I'm not suggesting that is the cause of the problem. The problem us currently unknown and since the issue isn't widespread, we cannot provide further assistance until we know precisely what we're looking at. Disconnections can happen for a variety of reasons.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko