Mega bundles. Whats your story

• some players agrees that its false advertising but yet this theif guy is talking gamigo side even though he know players being rip off. Lmao. No wonder he got that name. I'm guessing a loyal player to outspark/gamigo since 2007/2008? Lol. Whatever floats your boats man but if its 25% of base percentage and not actual 25% increase they should include that in the description so players know what they getting into. I guess you are ok paying extra 3000 sc for 1% actual increase lol. As for gamigo they need to make sure their description on their items actually match what it is suppose to do instead of trying to fool the players. Whoever is in charge of the case shop needs to edit their items description. I dont know why that would be so hard to do. Probably they worry players will less likely buy it knowing its only 1% increase? Lol

• It's technically not false advertising because it is indeed giving a 25% boost. Should the wording be better? Yeah, but not sue-able as is. I also love in the US. You would never win that lawsuit against Gamigo.

Simply don't buy the more expensive packs unless they're on sale for less than base price of the regular bundle, whether it be a large % discount or BOGO. If you're someone that enhanced a lot, stock up whenever the regular bundle is on sale or even just Reds and Blues.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• It's technically not false advertising because it is indeed giving a 25% boost. Should the wording be better? Yeah, but not sue-able as is. I also love in the US. You would never win that lawsuit against Gamigo.

Simply don't buy the more expensive packs unless they're on sale for less than base price of the regular bundle, whether it be a large % discount or BOGO. If you're someone that enhanced a lot, stock up whenever the regular bundle is on sale or even just Reds and Blues

wow we got a lawyer in the house lmao. As i said before, it doesnt actually give 25% increase. That would be 1 out of 4 success just off the mega bundles alone without even calculating the base percentage. They could of said 100% increase success rate. And it would be 100% of nothing so bacally still 0% increase and ppl still be ok and make excuse it was just worded incorrectly and it is indeed giving a 100% boost. lmao. I guess ppl are ok with the 1-2% increase lmao. case closed. No future question your honor.

• some players agrees that its false advertising but yet this theif guy is talking gamigo side even though he know players being rip off. Lmao. No wonder he got that name. I'm guessing a loyal player to outspark/gamigo since 2007/2008? Lol. Whatever floats your boats man but if its 25% of base percentage and not actual 25% increase they should include that in the description so players know what they getting into. I guess you are ok paying extra 3000 sc for 1% actual increase lol. As for gamigo they need to make sure their description on their items actually match what it is suppose to do instead of trying to fool the players. Whoever is in charge of the case shop needs to edit their items description. I dont know why that would be so hard to do. Probably they worry players will less likely buy it knowing its only 1% increase? Lol

I'm not taking their side I was simply saying that, by definition, the description is mathematically sound and therefore Gamigo can't be sued for it. It has nothing to do with my opinion of Gamigo, it's just straight facts yo.

My opinion? Stop wasting your money people. There's already so much pre-+'d gear in game, just buy it from another player if you don't like the enhancement system or how much it costs

• (Looks at gaming spending credit card balance)

Ohhh lookie that, only 11% used...:D;(:D

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• As Charizard explained already, the math is true. It makes sense that the rate is almost the exact same despite the seemingly generous sounding percentage boost. They're not falsely advertising you're just gullible. Shawn V01 has also referenced this same math previously. They're both correct.

Lol tell to that to a T3 items used 1 bundle +10 to +12 only did +11.

• Hand on heart never had an issue enhancing t5 items on the Isya server.

I had an issue with a level 60 t3 bow at the final stages. Though t3 enhancement has never been changed and still has quite a low success rate.

• Frankly...statistical data doesn’t lie...hence why a lot of people speculate that the bundles are rigged.

15% success out of 10 tries.

20% success out of 10 tries.

25% success out of 10 tries.

convert the % to a decimal.

Do some basic math (multiplication...or division).

Add in the base success rate of the current rue/lix/xir/karis

Subtract the base “success modifier” of the item tier.

Done.

That is as simple as I can make it without actually going into full blown depth and get smacked by a ban hammer :D

The “example” is just that, and example.

But simple statistics do not lie.

15% chance of success increase, out of 10 tries, we should see at least 2 success per bundle regardless of item tier and current enhancement level.

That is “my logical viewpoint”.

I’m not gonna go on about it anymore.

Want to get the exact “equation”?

Use your highschool/college math skills and create an accurate formula for yourself that makes total sense and can also be fact checked, backed, and utilized.

^^

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I adore you so much. This is my main man right here! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• It clearly stated, mega will give you a 25% increase which it does not

It does.

You get 25% of your basic rate, that means if your basic rate is 10% youll get 25% out of 10% ... that means 10% + 2,5% = 12,5% instead of 10% up rate

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• It does.

You get 25% of your basic rate, that means if your basic rate is 10% youll get 25% out of 10% ... that means 10% + 2,5% = 12,5% instead of 10% up rate

I'm so tired of this. Where does it say its 25% of base rate huh huh? Pls don't make excuses. If its 25% of base why not include it in the description???? As for the other 2 stone that make it 100% not break and 100% not downgrade. So why are those 2 stone actually give 100%??? Huh?? Huh??? Cause it have the same description. But they are actually 100% increase and will not downgrade or break. So why arent those two other stone 100 of base rate too? Yeah you just got told bro. Lmao. Now let's see that excuse for why those two stone are actually what it says and not percentage of the base. Since none of the stone says anything about the percentage of the base rate.

• I'm so tired of this. Where does it say its 25% of base rate huh huh? Pls don't make excuses. If its 25% of base why not include it in the description???? As for the other 2 stone that make it 100% not break and 100% not downgrade. So why are those 2 stone actually give 100%??? Huh?? Huh??? Cause it have the same description. But they are actually 100% increase and will not downgrade or break. So why arent those two other stone 100 of base rate too? Yeah you just got told bro. Lmao. Now let's see that excuse for why those two stone are actually what it says and not percentage of the base. Since none of the stone says anything about the percentage of the base rate.

Careful you might roast them xD

• Ive only explained how it works and its known that they only increase your basic chance, ive never said anything about description correctness

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• There is nothing random (luck) in this game everything is working & calculated as gamigo wanted but they simply don't explain it, they let you come out with your own conclusions (myths,hacks,glitchs call it it whatever you want) of how things work ig its always good for them to feel that you're winning, some players enhance in other times/town or relog after each fail/success yeah that wont work now, sure that might worked way back in time but they will fix anything make em lose sc but without telling you same as drop rate.

• I'm so tired of this. Where does it say its 25% of base rate huh huh? Pls don't make excuses.

They don't have to specifically state "25% increase on base rate". There is no other number that the 25% increase could apply to when enhancing (in this case) so it's automatically assumed. They even say that the increase applies to success rate (since we're talking gold nines), so you know that the 25% boost is mathematically applied to the base rate of success when enhancing. Why would they need to state "on the base rate" when it's already clear?

I'm genuinely curious, if the 25% is not applied to the base rate then what would you presume it would be applied to? If you can't think of a reasonable answer on what else the 25% could mathematically adjust in this case, then there is no need for them to adjust the statement on the bundle.

• There are times I've enhanced from +1 to +10 in one bundle.
    There are times I've enhanced from +1 to +10 in three bundles.

I've used every known Enhancement Bundle ever created on this game.

All I can tell you is that it is purely luck based. The success rate is definitely increased when using the Gold Nines, but it's not gonna make you succeed every first or second attempt.

It's not false advertising because it clearly states that there is a "25% success rate" bonus, whether that's based off the the total enhancement rate, or the base enhancement rate does not matter. Fact of the matter is, the figure is still there for the public (+25% success rate). And they are not hiding it.

Don't go blaming a company because of your misfortune and threaten to sue them over a minor linguistic issue. You need to remember that Gamigo is based in Germany and require translation to English.

The servers are based in NA but the company is not (it is hosted by another service in America). Which means American specific laws against the company do not apply.

I'm sorry that you were unlucky, but life is unfair. Just deal with it and move on.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• The servers are based in NA but the company is not (it is hosted by another service in America). Which means American specific laws against the company do not apply.

Great points all around except for this one, because their intended customers and content is fully accessible to US citizens and especially because it involves exchange of money for services, then US law does apply to their content. The host company location does not matter. But I digress once again.

Everything else you said is totally fair and accurate and echoes what most of us have said on here, so I'm thankful to have yet another voice sharing their logical viewpoints.

• The argument is whether the item description leads toward the bonus being additive vs multiplicative.

The word "Increase" doesn't really suggest one way or the other. Simply that it is a positive boost.

The description of "+25%" however would suggest an additive boost because of an addition sign.

One can see why people would believe it to be a flat 15-25% boost. Most used to think this back in the day, but with OS and Gamigo having said it multiple times over the years, people have learned that it is multiplicative instead.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• (Grabs popcorn and munches LOUDLY)