Mega bundles. Whats your story

• Ok guys. Just bought a few mega bundles. Each is 13k. Its on bogo so got 20 each. I tested it out and each bundle (10), will get 2 to 3 success out of 10 tires. What the heck...I was expecting more success since normal bundle 10k also get me the same rate. With normal bundle i would get 2 to 3 success. Sometime 4. But with this mega bundle I'm only getting 3 success max out of a bundle. Are we being rip off? Paying 3000sc more. I would expect 4 to 5 success but Hell to the No. I feel we are being cheated. Why pay 3000sc more if they have the same freaking rates. Could save that 3000 sc toward another normal bundle bogo and get 20 more tires. Mega bogo been on bogo for 2 straight row. And I haven't seen normal bundle go on bogo for over a month now. What the heck gamigo. Put normal bundle back on bogo. We don't wanna pay 3000 more for the same success. Smh talk about being greedy.

• Bro... everyone knows you shouldn't enhance on the day of or the few days after any kind of enhancement sale.

Rate of success goes way down based on the number of other people enhancing at the same time as you and everyone's too impatient to wait so everyone enhances during sale day. Just run around Isya and see how many people are standing around the blacksmiths, way too many.

Try one of your bundles a 3 or so days from now or after the next patch and then let us know your rates.

• I dont think it matter enhance during the sale or after. I tested both and it takes about 2 to 3 (4 if you unlucky) bundles to max out a gear to +10 from +3. (Teir5). Its just a myth that rate goes down during a sale. Thats why I just enhance when there is a sale. Cause I can max out my gear and know I dont need anymore bundles. And I need more i can just buy more. If I tried to save them for after the sale. I dont know how many I will actually need. What if it wasn't enough then I have to wait another month for it to go on sale again. Or if I buy too many, I have just wasted sc on too many bundles that I could of use it for other stuff. This thread is more focus on why it takes 2 to 3 bundles of mega to max a t5 gear when normal bundle also take the same amount. Yet we the loyal customers are being charge 3k extra. Gamigo needs to lower the price on mega to somelike like 11k. Not 13k. Or raise the success rate to match the extra cost.

• During the sale or not doesn't matter for the overall server enhancement rate. If there are more people enhancing you could get all of the failures on the table or all of the successes, it's still "random."

That aside, the higher enhancement items, Super and Ultra/Mega Gold Nines, are not worth it at all. The way gold nines, as well as any other enhancement item that increases the success rate, it that it increases the base rate multiplicatively, not additively. This means that if the base rate is 10% success, the increased rates are as follows...

• Regular Gold Nine = 10% base + (10 * 0.15) = 11.5% success rate
    • Super Gold Nine = 10% base + (10 * 0.20) = 12% success rate
    • Ultra/Mega Gold Nine = 10% base + (10 * 0.25) = 12.5% success rate

Based on a 10% base success rate, you're paying anywhere from 15-25% more SC for a 0.5-1% increase in success rate depending on sales. If the base success rate is higher than 10% the % increase in success goes up, but even if the base success rate was 50%, you would only get an effective % increase of 12.5% using ultra/mega gold nines as opposed to a 7.5% increase with a regular gold nine. That is an effective increase of 5% success rate for a 25% increase in SC cost.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• During the sale or not doesn't matter for the overall server enhancement rate. If there are more people enhancing you could get all of the failures on the table or all of the successes, it's still "random."

That aside, the higher enhancement items, Super and Ultra/Mega Gold Nines, are not worth it at all. The way gold nines, as well as any other enhancement item that increases the success rate, it that it increases the base rate multiplicatively, not additively. This means that if the base rate is 10% success, the increased rates are as follows...

Based on a 10% base success rate, you're paying anywhere from 15-25% more SC for a 0.5-1% increase in success rate depending on sales. If the base success rate is higher than 10% the % increase in success goes up, but even if the base success rate was 50%, you would only get an effective % increase of 12.5% using ultra/mega gold nines as opposed to a 7.5% increase with a regular gold nine. That is an effective increase of 5% success rate for a 25% increase in SC cost.

Yeah thats the thing. Gamigo and outspark try to lie saying its 25% increase. Which players think its 25% add to the base of whatever it is. We are being charged 3k sc for like 1.5 or less that 2% increase. Smh. If you buy 3 mega, you could of save that 9k sc into another normal bundle bogo which will give you 20 more tires at 15% on base rate. These ultra and mega bundles are rip off considering ultra is 2.5k more and mega is 3k more than the normal bundles.

My point was that during the day and day or so after a sale way more people are enhancing naturally, which does make the enhancement rates worse. Which is why it's wise to wait a few days AND check around Isya's blacksmiths before you start. Of course it's not going to improve your odds a godly amount or anything, but you're probably more likely to get 1 or 2 extra successes. This theory has worked for me many times so I get a bit more bang for my buck, so to speak.

• Ok guys. Just bought a few mega bundles. Each is 13k. Its on bogo so got 20 each. I tested it out and each bundle (10), will get 2 to 3 success out of 10 tires. What the heck...I was expecting more success since normal bundle 10k also get me the same rate. With normal bundle i would get 2 to 3 success. Sometime 4. But with this mega bundle I'm only getting 3 success max out of a bundle. Are we being rip off? Paying 3000sc more. I would expect 4 to 5 success but Hell to the No. I feel we are being cheated. Why pay 3000sc more if they have the same freaking rates. Could save that 3000 sc toward another normal bundle bogo and get 20 more tires. Mega bogo been on bogo for 2 straight row. And I haven't seen normal bundle go on bogo for over a month now. What the heck gamigo. Put normal bundle back on bogo. We don't wanna pay 3000 more for the same success. Smh talk about being greedy.

only buy the 15% ones xd you dont get true 15%

you get +15% from the org. rate

when the rate is 1% then you have with 15% 1,15% success not 16%

the 3k more are useless

Diejenigen die Gott zu Fall bringen sind schon längst keine sterblichen mehr.

ICH BIN HIER ERST FERTIG WENN HIMEKI MICH ZUM KÖNIG MACHT:cursing:

• My story? Dont have one. Haven’t bothered enhancing anything since 115 cap sadly. Been just doin’ my own thing and teaching newbies the ropes...and how to effectively make money and farm a decent boss for their own goods and or gear.

if i do buy anything, it’s roars...exp hold...rant...and house+sot’s...

Thats it

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I was actually able to get my xbow from +7 to +12 in just a few tries, usually the rate isn't that good for me

I've had this same thing happen to me - but I was enhancing during the late of night. I was shocked that it took VERY few bundles to enhance my entire 120 set to +10... I even had leftovers!

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• My point was that during the day and day or so after a sale way more people are enhancing naturally, which does make the enhancement rates worse

Nonsense.

Same goes for having higher chance in specific towns.

During the sale or not doesn't matter for the overall server enhancement rate. If there are more people enhancing you could get all of the failures on the table or all of the successes, it's still "random."

I approve of this.

Plus he's a veteran with a brain unlike many others.

• I hear sand hill was the best place to enhance. I tried it. Fail after fail. It is no different. It doesnt matter what town you enhance in. It also doesn't matter if after sales or during sales. I only tested with teir5 gears but they all same rate during sales and after sales. Still take average 3 bundles to max out from +3 to +10.

The topic is about mega vs normal. I also see no difference so I don't know why we are being charge 3k for about 1-2% boost. We are not getting the full 25%. False advertising. Should this be illegal in the USA since this game is NA version?

• And when i threw out math like Charizard, people laugh at me:D

Yet, here he is doin’ the same thing I have and people approve? Wellll....snap.

So in essence, people are catching on.

They’re starting to see what everyone else is seeing...

what to do what to do....

Hrmmmm

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I hear sand hill was the best place to enhance. I tried it. Fail after fail. It is no different. It doesnt matter what town you enhance in. It also doesn't matter if after sales or during sales. I only tested with teir5 gears but they all same rate during sales and after sales. Still take average 3 bundles to max out from +3 to +10.

The topic is about mega vs normal. I also see no difference so I don't know why we are being charge 3k for about 1-2% boost. We are not getting the full 25%. False advertising. Should this be illegal in the USA since this game is NA version?

Completely Illegal and false advertising yeah

• Completely Illegal and false advertising yeah

As Charizard explained already, the math is true. It makes sense that the rate is almost the exact same despite the seemingly generous sounding percentage boost. They're not falsely advertising you're just gullible. Shawn V01 has also referenced this same math previously. They're both correct.

• I don't want to get into a debate about technicalities but when the description of a super gold nine is "Increase the success rate by 25% when enhancing a Lv.x equippable item." you have to admit that's a bit misleading, it doesn't increase the success rate by 25% it increases the success rate by an additional 25% of the base success rate.

I find it a grey area where the description just needs to be reworded a bit, I think the bigger issue here is calculating the rate based on a percent of a percent, if the base rate is low the super gold nines will help less and less as you continue to enhance the item (although truthfully the cost could be adjusted to make more sense with the rate).

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 3 times, last by The Jumping Lord: more clarity ().

• As Charizard explained already, the math is true. It makes sense that the rate is almost the exact same despite the seemingly generous sounding percentage boost. They're not falsely advertising you're just gullible. Shawn V01 has also referenced this same math previously. They're both correct.

Ok so tell me where in the description does it say rate is 25% of the base rate??? It should say in the description it only give 25% of whatever the base rate is. It clearly stated, mega will give you a 25% increase which it does not. I live in america and that is consider false advertisement aka not as described. Company can be sue for false advertising. Also on eBay if any seller false advertising or not as described. Buyer can get refund from ebay.

Screenshot-20200825-213950-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200825-214141-Chrome.jpg

• It's really your own fault if you don't understand that 25% increase means on top of the base. Mathematically their description and the effect is correct.