[Maintenance] 08/19/20 - Discussion

• They went and implemented skin move back in premium box. So what. Thats not what players asking for. Many have been asking for trade in skin with certain amount of unused skins. Such as trade 4 non used db skin for 1 specific db skin that the player actually need. This should have been implemented, not the skin move back to premium item. but like gamigo, they never listen to the player. Anything the player asked for are ignored as always.

• Wow all that whinnying...I meant discussion we didnt on skins some how resulted in something. If we continue on whinnying..opps discussing they might actually compromise with us.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I'm totally pleased with every one of these changes. Woot! At least there's some good changes coming finally that we've been asking for.

And a lot of people may be too short sighted to realize this, but without gamigo's admins sorting through a bunch of skin requests in their tickets they can focus more quickly on actual issues users are having. Fantastic news.

• Now if only they'd let us do this with other sc items ;(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• With the skin system now, it reduces the amount of tickets to Gamigo. Hopefully this helps them deal with more pressing issues faster!

Now maybe they'll implement being able to trade in unwanted skin.

Now if only they'd let us do this with other sc items ;(

also, this ^

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• With the skin system now, it reduces the amount of tickets to Gamigo. Hopefully this helps them deal with more pressing issues faster!

Now maybe they'll implement being able to trade in unwanted skin.

also, this ^

ok tell me how this reduces any ticket sent in? How many tickets about switch skin back to premium box do they get a day? A million? Lol very few I bet. The only reason I see anyone need to switch skin back into premium is someone accidentally clicked on a skin not belonging to that class. Example I have a fighter and accidentally click on a hammer skin from premium. So tell me how many ppl really accidentally clicked on the wrong skin??? Lmao. This doesn't solve the ticket issue imo.

• ok tell me how this reduces any ticket sent in? How many tickets about switch skin back to premium box do they get a day? A million? Lol very few I bet. The only reason I see anyone need to switch skin back into premium is someone accidentally clicked on a skin not belonging to that class. Example I have a fighter and accidentally click on a hammer skin from premium. So tell me how many ppl really accidentally clicked on the wrong skin??? Lmao. This doesn't solve the ticket issue imo.

It might not be a lot of ticket send ins, but I would guess they're pretty common. I was just saying it would help them reach more important tickets faster, since this new exchange is without having to send in a ticket.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• So, the notes said shield skins were included but the actual Weapon Skin Retrieve tool with Pey says they're excluded - and yes I did double check by placing a shield skin in and getting the "It is not possible to transfer this item." notice

• I thought for a sec they did something better with skins! :/

Have not play for weeks after they fixed the shiny monsters.

For me shiny monsters was something fresh and fun. I hope they gonna increase the spawn rate.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TET_ONE ().

• Interesting changes to the transfer of weapon skins, I'm on the fence about the 50g cost, on the one hand they did it for free before but on the other it's a gold sink and has more convenience...I also dislike the fact that non-25k weapon skins and shield skins are specifically excluded. It's something though.

The change to Sorah chests if it's as it sounds was sorely needed in the higher level KQs so I will test this out for myself but sounds great.

Mud of purity rate increase? Any increase for that repeat is definitely appreciated.

Other fixes sound good, overall a nice maintenance in my opinion.

Changed the end level of starting quests so that new players do not out level the quest during exp boosts / quest boosts events or while using boosts.

Curious about this one, can anyone give specifics please?

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Curious about this one, can anyone give specifics please?

I updated fiesta-wiki with the new quests and it looks like they increased all the quests 1-10 to be doable until level 10 in case you level too fast are are not able to pick up the quests (which you outleveled during xp boost or if you did the tutorial I guess?)

Also the drop rate of the Mud repeat seems to be 70% now instead of 10% which is great because now people will more likely party and share the drops but it wont be too OP since we still need the 30 lizards kills.

• Thank you, so it is just quests up to level 10 then slimehap

That is a huge increase to the mud drop rate compared to before, now that quest actually might be worth doing and be finished after the 30 kills.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I like the skin transfers option being in game, i'd say its a step in the right direction. As someone who had to contact support to get their skin moved back from a different server, the convenience for returning players is nice.

Also, the boost to muds is much appreciated!

Now if only they'd let us do this with other sc items ;(

+1

At least for the perm outfits/accessories. The cost would reduce people abusing it all willy-nilly.

But as an option, it would be useful in making space in our inventory for things that we took out but over time stopped using and we don't want to discard it. Not to mention widening the gold sink since people have way more perm suits/accessories than weapon skins. ;)

On another note, a specific bag for perm things that has been suggested in other posts would also help solve the space issue.

• now to implement skin trade in. This is what the player been asking for a very long time now. Back then they use to let us send in a ticket to trade 3 unwanted skin for 1 specific skin. So why not implement an npc to allow us to pay ig money. Maybe 1 to 5 gems to trade 3 skins for 1 specific skin.

• So, the notes said shield skins were included but the actual Weapon Skin Retrieve tool with Pey says they're excluded - and yes I did double check by placing a shield skin in and getting the "It is not possible to transfer this item." notice

The current addition of an in-game tool to put skins back into the premium inventory is a step in the right direction, but yet again it wasn't implemented properly. It currently does not work on any shield skins and even for weapon skins they need to be 25k durability. This means that all of our old 3/5/10k skins are still stuck on unwanted characters, potentially servers. Especially since they will no longer be taking tickets to move skins back manually.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• So does anyone at gamigo want to pipe in about the old skins with lower durablity working? it would be nice to get some answers..