Seriously? First Ninja Sale is a Disappointment.

• So I've been refreshing every 15-30 minutes since yesterday's announcement and the only Ninja Sale item I've seen so far is the perm workout set. In what way is that item super exclusive, the "item of our dreams"? It's a joke is what it is.

I'm interested to know if this was the only item available or if there were some I missed overnight in my time zone? Post here if you caught any of the other items.

One more beef: People have complained time and time again about the lack of availability during happy hour and mystery sales (timing-wise in both cases), does this new sale type really seem like it's addressing user concerns? No, of course it's not. You have to me more obsessively stuck on your computer and in the store than ever to catch this sale and it turns out to be junk. What was the point? I was expecting something really cool, an outfit that hasn't been offered in a perm version before or something...

Totally feeling frustrated. Sorry for the vent but seriously... perm workout suit for all of that refreshing. :cursing: what were you thinking?!

• Agreed. They love to release things that people rarely ask for, as opposed to items that get suggested in the other thread continuously. If it's supposed to be a special thing, make it special.

ok but perm dragon horns when

• O I just saw that work out set to didn’t realise you have to check 10-15 mins shame I’ll probably be asleep even if something good does come up 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not sure that it's so elusive at every 10-15 mins. It looks like this item was up for 30+ mins now, but the way they describe the timing was so vague I wasn't sure how fast we'd have to be. I'm guessing it'll be up for 45-60 minutes at this rate and then be gone.

Regardless, that's a short window for people who have lives to live and don't want to refresh all day for several days in a row. I know I only bothered because I was super curious what cool thing would be available. I can promise I won't be bothering next time.

• This sneaky category will be bringing you all some very epic items

Definitely was not expecting perm workout suit on regular price once again in the item shop to be considered a “very epic“ item lol

I’ve been watching the shop constantly as well but I guess we’ll see what happens next honeysleep

• So true.. it's excessively disappointing.

something epic people been waiting for, statted stargazer skins in purely purchasable form pleaseeee. *keeps dreaming* lol

• Lol chill

the only Ninja Sale item I've seen so far is the perm workout set. In what way is that item super exclusive, the "item of our dreams"? It's a joke is what it is.

im sure there are people out there who are happy about this

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Lol chill

im sure there are people out there who are happy about this

I can't imagine that many people who haven't already gotten this the innumerable other times it's been available in the shop during less time sensitive sales.

Are a couple of happy people worth it compared to the profit to be gained from a much greater number of hyped people who want something actually cool and exclusive?

This was a huge missed opportunity for Gamigo to make some profit. I seriously can't imagine they had a very high take-rate on purchases for this ninja sale item. That's all. It was just a poor choice for the first one too, the hype level is instantly gone.

• The whole concept of this 'Ninja Sale' is overly taxing: there are no time frames that can hint when an item will go live or how long it stays (how long is the "short while" duration? Is there a limited stock applied on these items?), there is no esclusivity (nothing that wasn't for sale already once nor an extreme % of discount to justify the "epic" epithet) and it also seems like the quantity is scarce (how many items so far, just the permanent workout suit? There are zero clues about how many items overall we should expect, everything is very vague).

We do have already sales such as 'Happy hours' and 'Mystery Sale'" that are challenging enough to follow, (especially if we consider the multiple timezones NA's versions has), so I wonder whats the reason to give birth to such time consuming and alienanting type of sale?!

I can understand to some degree that the sale is meant to entice the playerbase to stay glued on the cash shop page hoping for a great deal, and I can even understand that possibly the non-existent schedule is meant to take advantage of the fact that we're living a very peculiar year where many people are stuck at home, but I feel this sale is too stressful and unpratical for the large majority of people that have a normal real life routine that doesn't involve spending time on Fiesta 24/7.

I hope the feedbacks on this thread could be heard, I'm definitely interested in an improved more "human" Ninja Sale version. evilhoney

The post was edited 6 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Super T5 Enhancement bundle...

8,120 Sc.

We've had so many bundle sales. I am completely tapped out on these. :sigh:

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• so was it just the workout suit and a 30% off charm bundle and lucky box?

Lucky box?

Nevermind wasn't done checking all the forum updates before I asked.

Btw thanks Nennien   Veralya for taking the feedback in stride about making the timing windows for us to check more reasonable. I think this makes the sale 10x more enjoyable.

I was also pleased to see a much wider variety of sale items; I was at first under the mistaken impression that there were only going to be 1 or 2 items during the whole duration. I'll retract my initial harsh judgement. :) Mostly, just thanks for listening to the community feedback. We appreciate it when we're heard even if we don't usually actively say thanks.

• The whole concept of this 'Ninja Sale' is overly taxing: there are no time frames that can hint when an item will go live or how long it stays (how long is the "short while" duration? Is there a limited stock applied on these items?), there is no esclusivity (nothing that wasn't for sale already once nor an extreme % of discount to justify the "epic" epithet) and it also seems like the quantity is scarce (how many items so far, just the permanent workout suit? There are zero clues about how many items overall we should expect, everything is very vague).

We do have already sales such as 'Happy hours' and 'Mystery Sale'" that are challenging enough to follow, (especially if we consider the multiple timezones NA's versions has), so I wonder whats the reason to give birth to such time consuming and alienanting type of sale?!

Heya!

So there are a few things I am allowed to clarify. The Ninja Sales will differ from both the Happy Hour and Mystery Sale. Unlike those two sales, the Ninja sale will have no time limit and no limitation on the quantity of stock. The sale will run for however long it will be up and it will come and go and can happen at any given moment.

The items will be random and will differ from the other sales so there shouldn't be a clash in themes or items.

If you have any question or any suggestions, please let us know!

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• this category clearly isnt what i thought it would be, i expected really good items not lame ones like fragments at 30% off

oh well i guess

edit : my suggestion

you should be rewarding the players who are diligent enough to keep checking the ninja sale without notice, because its a chore frankly, i suggest 55-60% off items in this category, items from suggestion thread that have been requested for years without being sold, or perm items with a discount

• okay I have a question: why put another sale up that requires people to be glued to their phone/website? Like do you realize a lot of players have other hobbies and it should actually be encouraged not punished for not wanting to devote every hour of every day to fiesta on the off chance yall put a good item in a ‘hidden’ sale? Like we have mystery sale, happy hour and now this ?_? Like why?