Bring back the Nature's Beauty CLASS specific skins please

• Thank you so much GMs for the Phoenix Lucky Box. Can we have Nature’s Beauty but CLASS SPECIFIC this time for the next one please? ☺️🙏🏻 All the best!!

• Nature's Beauty class specific would be awesome. It's my favourite skin line and I'm looking for an axe for my nub glad! ^^

nmxfGfR.png

Unicycle (HK), Tricycle (Wiz), Bicycle (SS)

<3PandaSquad <3

Currently lvling Motorcycle (future Glad)

• I'd be ok with this sale if they plan on implementing my suggestion (as seen via the link in my siggy) and hope to incorporate different types of skins to make it more viable. The 3k sc a roll pricetag is scary tho.

• I'd be ok with this sale if they plan on implementing my suggestion (as seen via the link in my siggy) and hope to incorporate different types of skins to make it more viable. The 3k sc a roll pricetag is scary tho.

Read it and I totally support your proposal!! 👍🏻👍🏻 GMs, let’s give it a shot!

• I hope it’s this coming week guys! 🥰

🤗Nature’s Beauty Class Specific Lucky Box Weapon Skin

🤗Teva Class Specific Lucky Box Weapon/Shield Skin

❤️

Thank you so much in advance GMs! 🙏🏻

• class skin is the worst. Spend over 70k and no skin. Just cause there are 10 item dont mean you get 1 out of 10 chance. The skin has a very low rate. If you want a skin just go lucky box 10x. I spend 50k on lucky box 10x and got 4 skins. Class box is the worst even with 2x. They need to make class box 10x or it aint worth it. 70k and no skin at all. Gotta be kidding me. Smh. No skin is woth over $70 USD

• So sad! But I hope it’s coming next week guys! 🥰

🤗Nature’s Beauty Class Specific Lucky Box Weapon Skin

❤️

Thank you so much in advance GMs! 🙏🏻

Btw, thank you for the perm Angel Wings in LB 👼

• 🤗Nature’s Beauty Class Specific Lucky Box Weapon Skin

🤗30 Days Bat Attire

BOGO - Hammer of Bijou

Permanent Good Morning Costume

Permanent White Cat Ears

Permanent Meadow Fairy & Meadow Fairy Wings

Permanent Burning Halo

P L E A S E :S:S

• Untitled.png

Over a month of suggesting/requesting and today you finally made it available in the store!!
    Thank you so much GMs. Got my NB Mace and Teva Cleric Shield <3 <3
    Sooo happy!! :love::love: