• Hi, recently the fiesta team decided to reduce the amount of shiny mobs that spawn after having it relatively common for seven months. This has caused a lot of discourse between the fiesta community. I just wanted to take a minute to give my thoughts on the recent updates.

All my main characters have the shiny slayer title.
    I have a stockpile of t6 pots/scrolls/ramas

I never really needed the 4hr charms that dropped because I have a bunch of those from various sales.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

• I'm not really sure what the intent was here.. but I will add my little opinion in.

Yes, shiny mobs were quite the deal. I LOVED being able to relive the old days and walking into 6x abyss leaving a MUCH higher level than I was before. Even sometimes without experience cards. It gave us something else to do and I will miss that.

But in terms of drops; it made a few items obsolete and from a marketing standpoint they weren't having it. Now, they could always 360 and decrease drop rates with an increased spawn rate. That would be amazing.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• But in terms of drops; it made a few items obsolete and from a marketing standpoint they weren't having it. Now, they could always 360 and decrease drop rates with an increased spawn rate. That would be amazing.

That would be really amazing! im trying get Shiny slayer title and its so hard atm hahaha

Spawn rate just sucks... i know a shiny should be something special, but daam! im mobing for while xD

• That would be really amazing! im trying get Shiny slayer title and its so hard atm hahaha

Spawn rate just sucks... i know a shiny should be something special, but daam! im mobing for while xD

They played themselves by releasing an incomplete system. Then left it unchecked to spawn them like mad.

So what I want to know is what broke the camels back forcing them to reduce the spawn rate? I call bs tbh.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• It was that charm issue, it bled their 4 hour sales dry, they should have just taken that out of that drop table and left it good. as there isn't any T6's scroll/hp/sp potions produced at all. and we need t4 and t6 purple pots because those skills aren't produced unless the shiny system is put back, T5 production should have put in those spots where they were trying to stick the T6 produced items in maps that aren't within their normal level ranges like Arkroute and sirens castle. seriously they should just return that idea of shiny mobs without charms dropping and we'll be peachy. and don't listen to the community's outcry over production "in game" economy. because t5's shouldn't be used as a scrape goat to it. they never touched them beyond trying to limit their productions so they can make money off extenders/magic potions from the game company already.

• Imo just take the charms off the drop table and bring back the spawn rates. While T6 production isn't in the game it is such a pain that nothing drops T6 scrolls now. I've seen a few shinies a week since the change and none have dropped any T6s QQ Also I miss doin LN 90-110 lnpls

nmxfGfR.png

Unicycle (HK), Tricycle (Wiz), Bicycle (SS)

<3PandaSquad <3

Currently lvling Motorcycle (future Glad)

• Upon the initial release of the shiny system, rates for drops were insane! Charms filled inventory’s and other items flooded the market on day zero.

Within 2 weeks, they quietly nerfed charms drop rate, and then left the spawn system in place.

If the quarantine pandemic didn’t strike...pretty sure the issue would have been adjusted within a week after charms got nerfed.

So, now with the system on par as it was originally intended...people are butt hurt over not stock piling t6s, and hate p lvl’n now due to how “slow” it’s become...again...

Do we need t6? No. Do mobs need a massive str def nerf? Yes. Do gears need appropriate stats to combat the need of cash shop? Yes.

Will fiesta ever change? Nope. Get used to the way things are. Next cap raise could happen at any time...so stock up on your t5s and materials while you have the drive to play.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• This dude rly thinks there's gonna be a new cap soon hahahahahaa better spent more SC on the daily deals boy

you assume much...

Do i think? No. Now if you read my post correctly...you would understand what i was trying to say.

#ufailedatrolling

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Do you really think I'm trolling you? You should realize that you're being trolled by a company that can't even give you actual content in years but yeah I'm the troll.

Also yeah you literally said "next cap could happy ANY TIME" which literally implies you have faith in them to actually give u a cap raise. Funny

• Nope.

Ive not bought a shred of SC in well over a year, almost 2 in fact.

Do I need sc to play? No.

Do I NEED a cap raise? No.

Do I want a cap raise? Hell no.

Do I need t6 scrolls pots and buffs? No.

Do i wanna see things change? Yep, but will they? Probably not.

So...you wanna get more technical? Or do you have a valid argument to add to the discussion? Because if not, I ask that you refrain from making comments/statements like that, as it does nothing to better the conversation nor your “fiesta rep” :D;(:D

and before you say it: no, idc about mine. It doesn’t exist...hence my statement in the signature8)

• I ask that you refrain from making comments/statements like that, as it does nothing to better the conversation nor your “fiesta rep”

? do u think i give a flying fish about my rep in this game? lmfao

u have 715posts so youre probably a diehard fiesta fan so i call bogus on everything u said above lol imagine being this delusional

and before you say it: no, idc about mine. It doesn’t exist...hence my statement in the signature

cringe and proves my point. diehard fiesta fan

• ? do u think i give a flying fish about my rep in this game? lmfao

u have 715posts so youre probably a diehard fiesta fan so i call bogus on everything u said above lol imagine being this delusional

cringe and proves my point. diehard fiesta fan

Hey anyone got some popcorn and some adult beverages? Cause this guy right here ;(;(:D:D;(;(

Diehard fan?...cause of my forum posts? Naw. I just like to talk about how to make things better and argue with staff as well as other players.

You on the other hand...don't seem to get that point.

Soooo

lets just leave it at that before you make yourself out to be a complete and total <insert phrase here> of yourself.

You got something relevant to add to this discussion post other than attempting to troll/flame me? If not, the doors that way sir/ma'am.

On-Topic

I've stated that the shiny system could be revamped and left in play but with removal of the t6 scrolls pots and buffs and for them to drop their level equivalent tier of drops like lvl 7x mobs drop t3/t4, or shiny mobs drop level equivalent buffs like t1 - t4 purple pots and slime jelly or concentration scrolls.

Little things like this whereas keeping the shine spawn rate the same would have been fine, and those who shine the aura could have been beefed up even more and offered even more exp.

However, didn't seem Gamigo wanted to take that route.

But as far as adding in the productions for everything, I would say that we would need to have Lucky and Blessed stones added into that mix if we're going to be able to create everything else. I still think that T6 are under-powered and don't need to have their recipes added in game until specific mechanics are fixed first and foremost.