Gathering [like copper or silver]

• I'm not sure why you would need a rant or farming drops like that since every harvest event has at least 1 guaranteed drop already. The idea of 100% rant is to guarantee when you kill a monster you will get at least 1 guaranteed drop... therefore the concept of ranting for gathering items is kind of moot. Rants also don't improve chances of getting good or better items so a rant would not give you a better chance of getting more normal quality, high quality, gem (like topaz/ruby/sapphire) or accessory jewels from harvesting.

• I'm not sure why you would need a rant or farming drops like that since every harvest event has at least 1 guaranteed drop already. The idea of 100% rant is to guarantee when you kill a monster you will get at least 1 guaranteed drop... therefore the concept of ranting for gathering items is kind of moot. Rants also don't improve chances of getting good or better items so a rant would not give you a better chance of getting more normal quality, high quality, gem (like topaz/ruby/sapphire) or accessory jewels from harvesting.

We have those?

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• does hunter's war rant increase gathering drops as well?

yes.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• i think they meant "harvest event" as in the action of harvesting

That is indeed what I meant thank you.

If you click on the bar that moves back and forth while harvest is in motion, and hit the mark, you get more of the drop. :)

Huh, can't believe I played all this time without knowing.

Followup question, what about if you're using King's Touch? It automatically completes the harvesting after the bar fills once, does this detract from your drop rate if you fail to click the box even though you have less time to do it?

• War Rant does not increase the amount of an individual item you get from gathering. For instance even with a rant, you'll always get 1 ore/flower. Same with herbs, mushrooms, and trees... it's still random between 1, 2, or 3.

If you got the gold bar, it will instantly end the gathering and double whatever would've come out regardless of a War Rant or not.

King's Touch, to my knowledge, does not increase the amount of drops nor does it give you a better chance at rarer drops. Only hitting the gold bar will increase the amount of a given drop you receive. This is why most people do not use King's Touch anymore as the gold bar is easy to hit since an update years ago that made it bigger.

What a War Rant probably does do, is increase the chance at getting a rarer drop such as highest quality mushrooms, eucalyptus, or topaz to name a few assorted examples.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• unless i'm doing something wrong, the gold bar mechanic doesn't work for me. i always click when it hits the gold bar and it keeps going and i keep clicking on gold but it never instantly stops when i click while it's in the gold bar

~Edit~

do i need to do something other than/in addition to left clicking? does my cursor position matter? why does a black hole appear when i put a bag of holding inside another bag of holding?

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

• You need to left-click the gold bar as the end of the green bar passes through it.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• What a War Rant probably does do, is increase the chance at getting a rarer drop such as highest quality mushrooms, eucalyptus, or topaz to name a few assorted examples.

This was kind of my understanding of how it works as well just for all non-guaranteed drops.

So if a drop isn't 100% guaranteed it increases the base rate by 50/100% (for example using a 100% war rant for an item with a drop rate of 1% raises the chance to 2% and a drop rate of 50% would be raised to 100%) I believe I remember a GM or someone working with Gamigo saying it works on all drops which implied it worked on quest drops that aren't 100% as well and chest/gathering drops (for example the LN egg). It would be nice to have this reconfirmed by Gamigo though as the amount of time that's passed seems to make people more skeptical of this information. I'm also curious if it works on KQ chests and lucky house capsules which are not considered monsters.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 4 times, last by The Jumping Lord ().

• So if a drop isn't 100% guaranteed it increases the base rate by 50/100% (for example using a 100% war rant for an item with a drop rate of 1% raises the chance to 2% and a drop rate of 50% would be raised to 100%) I believe I remember a GM or someone working with Gamigo saying it works on all drops which implied it worked on quest drops that aren't 100% as well and chest/gathering drops (for example the LN egg). It would be nice to have this reconfirmed by Gamigo though as the amount of time that's passed seems to make people more skeptical of this information.

Assuming this came from one of my previous comments, then yes, this would be the case.

As far as I am aware, any form of boost will raise that drop rate % by what ever % you are trying to boost it up by.

So if an Item has a 10% chance of dropping a 100% boost will boost it to 20%, a 50% will boost it to 15% chance of dropping.

Hope this helps!

~[SGM]Kuroneko