The Woman with a Cold Heart

• of course it's facebook... i hate facebook. Facebook has been under a lot of heat recently and may be collapsing soon, might not be a bad idea to start using a different site

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

• i don't have a facebook account

~edit~

im on isya in elderin, my character's name is Hylox. selling some stuff with a shop name of "B>Woman with a Cold Heart" just whisper me, if i don't respond right away don't fret i will be checking periodically. i'm watching dwarf fortress stuff from mah-dry-bread on youtube

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

The post was edited 1 time, last by zenokblueraven ().

• The Woman with a Cold Heart

this card usually sells for 1.5-2G now. There is no public sources (other than the mentioned discord) , but usually guilds will help out with this type of stuff.

winkwinkIsyan since 09'winkwink

Corpral - 110 Wizard Epith

• of course it's facebook... i hate facebook. Facebook has been under a lot of heat recently and may be collapsing soon, might not be a bad idea to start using a different site

You can hate fb , but it wont collapse lol :p Its the 5th largest company in the world haha

https://discord.gg/Uvgykwa

heres an older link you can try; prices vary a lot from 1G to 2G

• hey i got one.... as far as facebook goes, our government may be taking the section 230 protection away from facebook, which means that everybody that facebook has unjustly banned and everybody that finds anything on facebook offensive will be able to legally sue facebook

• Section 230 is not only facebook but for like google and twitter or amazon as well and they wont do that, These companies have way more power than Trump or the government (hence why they want to do something about it).. Honestly if anyone is in a position to "blackmail" its the Big Tech companies :p

Anyways glad you found your card :)))