is there going to be another expansion?

• seems to have been a few years since the last expansion and was wondering if one is in the works or what...

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

• I don’t see it happening for a while the last one was released prematurely and the content wasn’t good tbh.

I’d love to see one but done correctly and imo they still need to get some other stuff in order as a priority.

• yeah, like larger font and increase HUD size Slider. so much wasted space in chat bubbles for quests

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

• maybe we should all come together as a community and buy it from gamigo like what happened with trickster online

• maybe we should all come together as a community and buy it from gamigo like what happened with trickster online

Or, possibly. No.

Why even say something like this? It does nothing. It doesn't even make us laugh.

The fact that it's been four years, going on five and not having any sort of new content speaks volumes about this game and the company behind it. I mean look at whom they're partnered with. There is no question or doubt within my mind. This game is being sunset.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• It has already SET, but, still manages to earn because people still invest on this game. Like seriously, what ya'll expect from a company with a motto that uses "Send a ticket". FFS

My whole thing is to expect nothing.

I never do.

Never will.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• no expectations,

no disappointments.

I must learn this new trick.

Me too ;(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• no expectations,

no disappointments.

I must learn this new trick.

Gotta just go at your own pace and vibe! Play the game as is,

If you get bored? Well you're bored. Don't associate. Relax. Just go with the flow.

• Gotta just go at your own pace and vibe! Play the game as is,

If you get bored? Well you're bored. Don't associate. Relax. Just go with the flow

AMENNN!

"Just go with the flow"

funny you say that,

I once said this to a police officer who pulled me over for going 100mph. "I was simply following the flow of traffic, officer."

Me too ;(

Me threee

• o was it not might need to read that later.

It hasn't been for past 2-3 quarters prior to that they talked about it as an example of how a game can earn with little to no support. this community refuses to see writing on wall and farm for 5+ year old gear.

• for 5+ year old gear.

3 years and 8 months, not 5+ years

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush