Please bring back Blue Valentine's outfit

• Saw someone wearing a blue valentine's outfit and I didn't even know it existed... It's so pretty! Can we get it back in the store? 30 days or perm? I'd love to see it cycled around again along with red and teal...

unknown.png

• Hi Thief,

This particular Valentine's day suit was a classic alternate colour to the pink Valentine's day suit and can be considered one of the original suits we had for sale.

Normally we would sell the suits on special occasions or as a limited edition reward/sale. However, I will forward this suggestion.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I can understand it being seasonal (Valentine's day only) but I haven't seen it the past couple years. Thanks for forwarding the suggestion! I really appreciate it. Here's hoping we see it in the store in February!

• Kuroneko Gamigo hasn't sold perm Pink or Blue V-Day outfits in years if ever, and they only ever come in bundles with a lot of stuff that no one wants, including limited time items. Yet they keep turning out new colors, half of which are alright, half of which are pretty bad.

Another suit that Gamigo simply doesn't sell anymore is the Veteran's outfit, which used to be sold on Nov 11 (Armistice Day) and sometimes Memorial Day and July 4th. Gamigo hasn't sold it once to my knowledge, yet it was incredibly popular before they took over Fiesta NA. Since OS had to sell literally everything I highly doubt Gamigo doesn't have the right to these outfits so there's no reason to not sell some of the most popular costumes ever that the community has been repeatedly asking for.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• They actually sold this a few weeks ago. I believe it was around July 4th.

I saw it too, but I haven't seen blue vday. Even way back when I must not have had the money as a kid when it was available or I never happened to catch it in the shop. I'm eager for an opportunity to rock it though.

And to Charizard's point, I know they tend to bundle highly desirable items with less desirable ones, but it'd still be nice to have some different options for once. Of course if we can get it perm that's going to be the cream of the crop.

• Even way back when I must not have had the money as a kid when it was available or I never happened to catch it in the shop. I'm eager for an opportunity to rock it though.

And to Charizard's point, I know they tend to bundle highly desirable items with less desirable ones, but it'd still be nice to have some different options for once. Of course if we can get it perm that's going to be the cream of the crop.

Yea to that I'm not too sure about. I remember IF pink/blue vdays were sold it was always around valentine's day and they were always 30 day as the perm vdays of those colours are tradeable and pretty rare. I think they may have sold non tradeable perm blue/pink but unsure about that. But whatever version that person is wearing is probably because they bought a couple/stocked up on them when they were sold around valentine's day which would explain you running into someone wearing one now.

• Yea to that I'm not too sure about. I remember IF pink/blue vdays were sold it was always around valentine's day and they were always 30 day as the perm vdays of those colours are tradeable and pretty rare. I think they may have sold non tradeable perm blue/pink but unsure about that. But whatever version that person is wearing is probably because they bought a couple/stocked up on them when they were sold around valentine's day which would explain you running into someone wearing one now.

That's probably true, but regardless, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't make a comeback now!

Same with the pink/grey colored Vday outfit. That one was always my favorite but this blue one is a tight runner up and both have been totally unavailable for years.

• Hi Charizard77

You can recommend suits to me and I can foward it to the team for consideration.

However, please note that not all suits can be resold for NA as some times are deemed as exclusive items and were part of a special promotional sale for our version of the game.

pinacolada In regards to alternative colours for the suit. Since the Blue and Pink suit have made frequent returns to the store each year, we decided in 2016 to offer the Red and Teal suits as a prize for Valentine's. However the Teal suit had an issue, which prevented it from being released in 2016. Since then, we've released both versions of the suit.

Originally the Red permanent version of the suit was an event exclusive reward for participating players, but has since been sold in special offer sales.

Hide Kimoni's are generally sold during New Year or Lunar New Year.

In regards to the permanent versions of the suit, there are some items that are considered exclusive items. As a result, not all of them can be resold, but we're always open to changing our minds. In general, sells and offers of the timed vase version of the item will be more likely sold than the permanent version as we would like to respect players who went to the extra effort of securing the permanent items in the first place.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• yes, like menian/japanese kimono, both of which were permanent tradeable items in game, from the very beginning, but permanent menian/kimono are also sold in store now as well

id also like to say that even with them being sold, the tradeable versions are still extremely rare/expensive, so i dont think selling a non-tradeable permanent version of v-day suit blue/pink would hinder those prices

definitely consider it, because myself and many other players have requested them for years, and would be willing to drop the cash to have them :thumbup:

• yes, like menian/japanese kimono, both of which were permanent tradeable items in game, from the very beginning, but permanent menian/kimono are also sold in store now as well

I heard about tradeable kimonos think I saw one once, maybe...I did not know there are tradeable menians too. I just remember they used to sell perm menians then stopped selling them for so many years ;o;

However the Teal suit had an issue, which prevented it from being released in 2016. Since then, we've released both versions of the suit.

Originally the Red permanent version of the suit was an event exclusive reward for participating players, but has since been sold in special offer sales.

Nifty, thanks <3

• I heard about tradeable kimonos think I saw one once, maybe...I did not know there are tradeable menians too. I just remember they used to sell perm menians then stopped selling them for so many years ;o;

Nifty, thanks <3

yeah i cant quite remember the name of it but its along the lines of

traditional costume or

tradition roumen costume or

tradition warrior costume

its a tradeable 3 piece costume boots/shorts/shirt

• Hide I agree with pinacolada I never heard or seen tradable Kimono's or Menian sets. Permanents yes, but tradable I haven't seen any in the last 13 years of this game lifespan.

If any do remain, it's likely to be resold or exchanged for Blue Gears, plus if they were sold they were likely to be super expensive.

Considering the GM's comment, I think what Kuroneko is trying to say is that if such an item does exist, they will never resell it.

Imagine spending $100 on an item only to find it resold for $10 10 years later... OutSpark did some really good sale offers in their time and a lot of them tend to cater to premium paying players so that we could feel a sense of exclusitivity.

Gamigo hasn't done that, in fact they've blundered and screwed things up with Designer Packs, reselling stuff like the Honeying Tank Top or one of the Tank Tops that were EXCLUSIVE!!! Boohoo to the greedy players on Isya who miss their chance, but some of us players love the fact that we spent that little bit extra to buy these items.

It is inexcusable for Gamigo to trample on our feelings and love for this game just to milk us for money. If they continue doing so, many more of us will quit as they will continue to drain us for cash. It's not like they're creative enough to design new suits. When they had the artist corner, they had a corner of the community designing stuff for them.