Spammy threads...

• Gamigo quit doing business with these sketchy asian companies. This is what you get...spam. :D;(

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I think it is a attack of some sort, fiesta site is down.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• These are all certificates from Canadian universities/colleges.... what the heck is going on..

winkwinkIsyan since 09'winkwink

Corpral - 110 Wizard Epith

• Now I feel dumb uninstalling the game because I got "Unfortunately, the Fiesta Online launcher has stopped working". Now I have to reinstall via steam.

• uninstalling the game because I got "Unfortunately, the Fiesta Online launcher has stopped working"

Don't worry bro, I almost did the same

winkwinkIsyan since 09'winkwink

Corpral - 110 Wizard Epith

• This had nothing to do with the launcher but okay...Lol

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Does the term "This is why we can't have nice things" apply here?

Goodbye freedom to post without account activation from one of the top cheese of Gamigo again

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• No, these spammy threads are easily filtered out with the options on the left, but you might miss a topic or two.

By the looks of the "translation"...these are scripted spam bots. I'll give you a hint at what language that is...its one that we had to decipher in the past...and currently on snh files. *cough*

ANYWAY!...

Forums might be getting locked down again real soon...probably a good idea to not click any of the links or even open the thread which could automatically open a redirect...(yes, there are pages out there like that...)

#You'veBeenFairlyWarned

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Ok, thanks for warning. I'm trying to reinstall the game but the installer seems to be stuck on BerErz01_alpha_g.bmp. I'm gonna give it a few more minutes but I made a tech suport thread that has yet to be approved.

• Off-Topic...buuuut

That file X(:rolleyes:...if you have to, pause your download, close the downloader and re-open it.

Should pick up where it left off.

Had the same issue when I installed fiesta again.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Off-Topic...buuuut

That file X(:rolleyes:...if you have to, pause your download, close the downloader and re-open it.

Should pick up where it left off.

Had the same issue when I installed fiesta again.

I couldn't pause it. The button was greyed out. Just gonna completely reinstall.

• Well currently the new preventive 'measure' (I assume it's meant to block the spammers) is that the cooldown to post is 15 minutes (it was 30 seconds before).

6PHvz1K6QJa8XxCmsRbH1g.png

...45 minutes only to post my daily soccer bets! honeysad

I am really not liking it, and as well I don't like the fact that every thread made in the suggestion section has be approved when on the rest of the forum there is no such limitation, what's the logic behind that restriction only on that specific section?

Saturday I've posted a little request-suggestion related to world cup event and it's still waiting for approval...

I am aware that NA's team can't be always there but this is frustrating to the point that it makes me not waiting to post suggestions on this forum ever again! honeyhmpf

uVaHsMogQfmNuuYQX0c8CA.png

I think they should work out some captcha verification code system or either have a mod to approve the new users like it used to be in the old forum in order to solve the spammer issue.

Untill then, I'll probably reduce my forum activity to minimal.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Is everyone having 600 sec limitation on threads here or is it just me??

Maybey its some kind of punishment?

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• If the forbid everyone to post, they wouldn't have any spam at all.....

its peachy for ppl that are playing that betting game tho for world cup

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_