Monster Invasion! (07/25/2020)

• This is why you utilize the Cyclone Hill map. Only time its in use is during Emperor Slime KQ...

Hi Shawn_V01

I actually utilised this map before via Daniel Slime in the previous spawn event that included World Bosses.

There has been other consideration and plans over how to best improve the situation as we are rather limited in terms of maps and other features.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Fair enough.

Last time I took part in the monster invasion, it was in cyclone hill and went off without a hitch.

Players should also be advised to turn off their effects (auras, skill animations, and reduce character shadowing, etc) before partaking in these events again to minimize the disconnects.

Upon turning off skill animations prior to me moving Fiesta to an SD CARD to play the game, that helped me out tremendously!

To date, it still helps! Even top end machines can bog out with hundreds of nova, inferno, and meteors dropping ;(:D;(:D

As for splitting it up into groups as others have suggested...could be the better solution.

1-50, 51-70, 71-90, 91-105, 105-115, and 115-135.

Keeps it fair, keeps it clean, and keeps the strain on the players and servers minimal-moderate.

Just my two cents and backing of a few fellow players 8)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Lol why everyone think Cupcake is me?

I was busy so I did not get to try an attend any of the servers events. So I am sad I missed out, but glad it went well on Pagel.

In some ways I feel almost like people sabotaged the Isya servers event on purpose (to get people upset and what not) or accidentally because they wanted SK and just showed up in huge numbers because of it.

Either way. Thank you GM team for trying out an "old school event". Hopefully we can figure out some ways to improve it on Isya.

• Last time I took part in the monster invasion, it was in cyclone hill and went off without a hitch.

The last event in Cyclone Hill didn't involve World Boss Spawns, so less people turned up, so less strain on the map.

I don't know why people even pile up on Isya. It's not like they're even grateful for the GM chest that dropped.

The event before that had world bosses and I think Kuroneko mentioned it was from 2018 on Discord and according to them, it was a situation that was worse than that the one hosted on Saturday.

I'm only guessing here, but I assume the lack of events is the direct results of Isya's behaviour and the issues causes by over population.

In some ways I feel almost like people sabotaged the Isya servers event on purpose (to get people upset and what not) or accidentally because they wanted SK and just showed up in huge numbers because of it.

It's usually the same guild and the usual group of players that does it too. They don't care about this game and honestly I'm just sick of the drama.

Who in their right minds, think it is ok to bash the GM's and expects them to just spawn monsters? Especially when it involves SK. Last time they did it, the Cyclone Hill map lagged so hard, chat was delayed by like 5 to 10 minutes and you can't even see the spawn.

This is like the 3rd time they've failed to host a World Boss Event on isya and the behaviour gets worse each time! As cool as old school events are, I think it's not worth doing it on Isya. They've already farmed the heck out of SK and it's not like the people who are in desperate need to get it, are going to get it.

I need gears for the higher levels and I rather my characters be on Pagel and actually help and be in a chance of getting it. Not having the item going to usual greedy bunch of people on Isya whose going to rinse you for cash.

• Dear Community:

We loved how many of you showed for our monster event. Unfortunately, like many of you noticed we were unable to actually follow through with the event due to Server Stability. We are still looking into what made it so unstable and hope to have a better outcome next time.

We are very excited we are able to do things like this with you guys and hope to continue to try in the near future to make more fun experiences for you all.

We understand that a lot of you were frustrated that we had to cancel the event, we kindly ask you to follow our general rules and keep calm. We are doing our best and we will repeat the event for you soon. Its our job to make sure we ALL have a good time and things work out for everyone.

Thank you all for your time and continued support to the community.

• Sounds like some drama went down, which is a shame because old-school events sound right up my alley! Old player from 2009 looking to maybe get back into the game. I for some reason have fond memories of picking flowers in the Roumen flower field during a Valentines day event in 2009 I think it was. . . Though that's more of a regular event and not a GM event huh?

Shame it seems that that event didn't work out, but thanks for trying! So many games I cherished back in the day are gone now, so its very nice seeing Fiesta still has some people that seem to care about it, so thanks. Hope you can get that stuff sorted out for next time!