What are cards for and why they so expensive?

• Beside just collecting them what are cards for? I see ppl selling s card for 20gem to 100gem. Seriously? For a card? Lol. Are they really worth that much? Cause I collect lots of cards and get lame wings and mini pet that doesn't even boost anything. Also get lame title i never used. So is card really worth 20 to 100 gems?

• They are not for the vast majority of players since they do not provide anything useful compared to the viability of other options throughout the game. Cards are basically just to flex on other people (which is the best part of collectables in games)

A few years ago on EU, Eglack S was being traded for 150G each. At some really early point even 200G

• Like everything in life something is worth what people are willing to give.

Why are Diamonds worth it to some? Same with cards.

• Some cards used to be expensive because they gave the best titles, but it's just collecting now. The expensive ones are typically from KQs and world bosses.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• idk why someone trying compare a diamond to a virtual card. Lmao. They aren't even in the same league. As for title from cards. They are pretty much useless. Unless they make it 10% def or damaged than it ain't worth it. Cause right now the shiny slayer is the best title and everyone used that. So basically ppl trying rip off players with their overpriced card that does nothing but give a lame title. Lol.

• bestofthebest Some cards are rarer than others, you can look at the serial numbers on them. Ones that are hard to get from world boss raids, or dungeons that most people do not do will be worth more because there are less of them.

If card collecting is not your thing, then don't spend the money on them.

The items you get from the card collection are part of the exclusiveness of collecting, so of course they are just cosmetic. The titles some are still quite useful, depending on circumstances.

• idk why someone trying compare a diamond to a virtual card. Lmao. They aren't even in the same league. As for title from cards. They are pretty much useless. Unless they make it 10% def or damaged than it ain't worth it. Cause right now the shiny slayer is the best title and everyone used that. So basically ppl trying rip off players with their overpriced card that does nothing but give a lame title. Lol.

Well i can tell you dont understand it :)

• And i see you dont as well. Its an example to point out an item is only worth something what people want to give for it. It doesnt need to have a purpose. The card doesnt need to do/give anything for people to spend money on it.

• rule of gamer marketing. if you sell it, someone will buy it. price isn't an issue. some people spend without using real money, some do.

it's only an issue when the advantage of one, suppresses the game-play of another. some folks are going to translate that as ANY thing they consider inconvenient. that is not what it means.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Philzey ().

• on pagel u could easy sell karen title for 200G, karen no title 50G chim 250G, salare 75G, eglack S 200G

wysiwyg image

RIP Pagel ;( started on Isya :wacko:

Lets see if its worth to Return :/