auto move not working

• If you just hit level 60, it is no longer available. If it is not working before that, then there's a problem.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• I noticed this as well on my new character. The Auto Walk function was not working what so ever. And there was nothing I could do to get it to work. He is currently level 51.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I remember them saying in a few patch notes ago, that Auto Move has been...touchy feely. Check out the June and July patch notes to find it. Don't exactly remember.

I do know they said they were attempting to improve it and if it doesn't work...to report it to them via the ticket system.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Auto-move system should be allowed throughout the game.

Once mobs become...non-agressive, automove should be enabled for the map :/

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• when you can click on a quest turn in that you can't do automatically, or can auto move to a mob and the feature sets a path, even if it takes you through some territory you're not strong enough for yet, it's still worth it to get there without having to do it manually

• MintyGreens Ive never used it in my life xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya