HK or Guardian?

• Hello guys!

I'm about create a Cleric for buffs and heal pt while doing high level stuffs. But i dont know if im going be a HK or Guardian!

What's the difference about them? Since i want OP buffs, people said to go HK, what do you think?

HK got better buffs and Guardian better heals?

If you can tell me about builds and Skills points also. it would be of great help.

I appreciate all opinions!!! :D

• for buffs and heal pt while doing high level stuffs

HK got better buffs and Guardian better heals?

You figured the problem already, and yes, HK have better buffs (and better dmg), Guard have better heals (and better def).

Other differences are the specific skills L100+:

HK get a cross that heals and give more dmg to pt members in range, and a crit buff (for extra dmg) he can cast on any individual target (himself, someone in pt or anyone else not in pt).

Guard gets auto revive he can cast on any individual target (himself, someone in pt or anyone else not in pt), and a bubble that protects any pt members in range (it works like invincible, but it’s AoE for pt and have higher dmg absorption capacity then invincible); the auto rev is very limited in duration.

So, as a generic advice, I would say this:

If you are planning on doing raids for world bosses (as your “doing high level stuffs” suggests), HK is better, couz raiders always prefer the dmg buffs from HK over the auto rev from Guard (most ppl prefer to use ToLs to keep the pots/scrolls they consumed before the raid started, instead of using auto rev and then needing to rescroll/repot again.

If you planning on playing just with a bunch of limited friends, or with a spouse in duo, and don’t care much about raids, I recommend Guard, couz the higher def will allow you to not need so much sc to survive, and the higher heals and the bubble will be a much higher help in keeping your pt/spouse safe while questing.

• You already sum it up so I don't understand what your question is when you already answered it. Smh.

Whats more important to you? Higher buff or higher healing and auto revive?

Hk have higher buff for hp and def

Guard have high healing and auto rev.

Nuff said. Question already been answered by op so its his/her choice to choose. We can't choose for you.

• id also point out, that if you enjoy healing, HK is not for you, as youll only be bashing at cap with crit buff

so if healing is what youre looking to do, and not be attacking stuff, go guardian

if you wanna be up close and attacking monsters, go HK