Create a Permanent EXP hold item that can be toggled ON / OFF

• There are so many characters that perm at various levels in Fiesta in order to be able to attend certain dungeons and raids, such as lvl 105, 110, 115, etc.
    The one thing that can be frustrating is to constantly have to pay attention to your EXP bar to make sure you don't level past a certain threshold.

So here's my suggestion : why not create a permanent EXP hold item in the SC store that can be toggled On and Off?
    This way the player can decide whenever he/she wants to avoid all types of experience gain.

I know there are already limited duration ones in the store but I feel like us perm players would be a lot more satisfied if we had a permanent version of it.

What do you guys think about this idea?

• Sorry but I'm with MintyGreens on this one. Would it be fair for non-perms to get perm exp cards? I think we all want the server(s) to thrive, so its either buy the temporary exp hold for convenience, or do it the old fashioned way and keep running into the first mob in the dungeon over and over... I think that's the selling point of the exp hold personally. It would be wildly convenient, I do admit as well, but think of the long-term effects of that.

• I know there are already limited duration ones in the store but I feel like us perm players would be a lot more satisfied if we had a permanent version of it.

What do you guys think about this idea?

I'd be willing to pay for a permanent Exp Hold if Gamigo would consider the idea to sell this item, a big YES from me! evilhoney

I never really bothered with the temporary Exp Hold versions because they're ineffective for the amount of time I would use them, so in my opinion and in my case the benefit isn't worth the amount of money spent.

As for the on/off toggle I surely don't mind it, but I'd be ok with the option of purchase a separate sc item that undo the exp freeze status in the case I decide to change my mind and level up again.

• Nah there's too many perms ruining low level content as there is. Charge them for it. You seem to forget how Outspark did things. If every perm had permanent exp hold all the instances would be crowded and then you'd have another thread complaining that you want dungeons all to yourselves, imploding the market, You want to limit your level, pay for it.

• Nah there's too many perms ruining low level content as there is. Charge them for it. You seem to forget how Outspark did things. If every perm had permanent exp hold all the instances would be crowded and then you'd have another thread complaining that you want dungeons all to yourselves, imploding the market, You want to limit your level, pay for it.

I doubt that turning Exp Hold into a permanent version would create a 'boom' of perms and consequently crash the instance system, as this item is nothing but a plus, a benefit you'll probably pay way higher than a temporary version (just like you pay many other items in the cash shop for convenience) - the perms existed before and will continue to exist regardless if this idea will be considered or not!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• Umm you're missing the point here. So when every perm buys a permanent exp hold then what? Exp holds should be temporary period, and a convenience at best. You can go sacrifice your character over and over if you don't want to purchase the 30 day hold (which I already think is generous). I never said perms never existed before nor will die out so please don't twist my words. I said if you offer your suggested item it would create a bottle neck of perms since the cost is what keeps them from running dungeons 24/7. This idea will never be considered so I'm not debating this further. To think all I have to do is buy a perm exp hold and never have to buy anything ever again except in-game charms and rants... smh..

• I'd be willing to pay for a permanent Exp Hold if Gamigo would consider the idea to sell this item, a big YES from me! evilhoney

I never really bothered with the temporary Exp Hold versions because they're ineffective for the amount of time I would use them, so in my opinion and in my case the benefit isn't worth the amount of money spent.

As for the on/off toggle I surely don't mind it, but I'd be ok with the option of purchase a separate sc item that undo the exp freeze status in the case I decide to change my mind and level up again.

^

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• Umm you're missing the point here. So when every perm buys a permanent exp hold then what? Exp holds should be temporary period, and a convenience at best. You can go sacrifice your character over and over if you don't want to purchase the 30 day hold (which I already think is generous). I never said perms never existed before nor will die out so please don't twist my words. I said if you offer your suggested item it would create a bottle neck of perms since the cost is what keeps them from running dungeons 24/7. This idea will never be considered so I'm not debating this further. To think all I have to do is buy a perm exp hold and never have to buy anything ever again except in-game charms and rants... smh..

Thats your opinion and of course you can think whatever you want, but other people have their own ideas and inputs given from their own gameplay experience that are significant as well.

For example in my case, the temporary versions never really fit my gameplay style for various reasons, I have avoided to buy them merely cause I can't focus myself in fully playing perms consistently so the options given don't really work for me.

Others might have other reasons different than mines that I am sure are valid as well.

Other than that, the concept of "perming" is wide and can apply to whatever level you desire as long you have a reason for it: I have characters created just to farm King Boogy/Mutant Wolf were the "suicide" option doesn't apply because the system was changed years ago to no exp loss from level 1 till level 20.

So for me the more convenient option is to stick to the "suicide" route or either hope for this idea to be approved and purchase this item on multiple alts, which will also entice me to play them more since I can easily skip the "losing exp" process.

Since you brought Outspark, even in Outspark times I was more than happy to invest on permanent mounts and permanent Iron Cases on almost all my alt characters (incuding the ones I barely used) - I have never bothered with old bags/boxes and temporary mounts unless they were freebies from events or giveaways.

As for me "twisting your words", you said that a conseguence of releasing this item would be creating issues on instances being full and an excess of perm characters around, and I simply answered to that that in my opinion I doubt the scenario would be this drastic as you describe, also because this isn't a brand new release, the item has been there for years just with a different duration option and so are perms characters that were there before and will certainly never cease to exist as long there is a valid reason for them to perm at the level they desire.

What is being suggested here is to introduce a different duration to give a reason to more players to purchase a product that may fits their needs better than the current options or to people like me, to give an actual reason to FINALLY purchase this product.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• I'm inclined to say no to this because a regular exp boost only comes in 30 day max increments. But I could get behind Cupcake's idea of making no toggle and then a separate SC item to turn exp back on. The vast majority of perms stay perm anyway.

As for those who think it would ruin abyss/dungeons or the market... I don't get what you're thinking. No one farms abyss that much and more people running dungeons and KQs is better for the market since there would be more gear/mats available.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

I love to see that 30 day exp hold in store. Also, why would someone who wanted to level and was not a perm, buy an exp hold? If you want to level, then fine but if you don't then that should be fine too.

Personally, I really would like to have a perm exp hold that toggles on/off especially for perms who farm kqs.

• Great PogChamp, make your case to the company how they won't lose revenue with your supported idea. GL!

Release new wesponskins with more powerfull stats -> add them to a more expensive sc-gamblingchest -> profit

This is btw my application as new Gamigo CEO Kappa

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• I'd be willing to pay for a permanent Exp Hold if Gamigo would consider the idea to sell this item, a big YES from me! evilhoney

YES! A separate SC item to undo the exp freeze is a very good idea as well.
    Gamigo please consider this <3