Missing Passive + Skill levels on Templars

• Updates 14

1. Strongly favoring Updating the Active Skill Ascension level requirements to comply to the 5 level gap for the crusader/templar class and putting in the Missing Active and Passive skills. (10) 71%
    2. no options needed. (2) 14%
    3. Neutral to either (1) 7%
    4. Mildly Favoring the active Skills level requirements and Missing Active/passive skills (1) 7%
    5. Strongly Opposing the active skills level requirements and missing active/passive skills (0) 0%
    6. Mildly Opposing the active Skills Level requirements and Missing Active/passive skills (0) 0%

Hello.
    Recently, I met GT Seryn in Uruga, during a normal conversation, a month or so ago, and I told them about these issues about the missing passives for Templars, I told her clearly about where these skills should be at, and then I left that up to her to forward the missing passives issue to the Development Team et al. Also, there was some issues with the Active Skill ASCENSION Leveling Requirements. that I told them about as well. Today 7/21/2020 in Elderine I asked them about it again, and they said clearly they do not have a dateline to do anything for the entire class. while Guardians got their updated Active Skills.
    So, What is up here?
    As, the entire Class is being impacted by missing passives and the wrong Requirement Levels and that missing skill tier for Active One named Ascension and that means the entire class is unable to output enough damage to stand on the same levels within both PVE/PVP fields. and this just makes that no sense to level a crusader>templar.
    and as well, not being able to purchase these required passives and the missing Active Skill means that extra Skill points are missing to the class system, there is about 10-12 Skill points missing along with these passives, because those are part of the package as well which allows' active skills to empower/cool down/add buff time etc.

Missing Passives
    Learn Blade Skill [14] Level Requirement 125 <-- bought from NPC Skill Master Hal in the city Bera
    Learn Blade Skill [15] Level Requirement 130 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Mora in village Island of Eya
    Learn Blade Skill [16] Level Requirement 135 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Mora in the village of Island of Eya

Learn Magic Skill [14] Level Requirement 125 <-- bought from NPC Skill Master Hal in the city Bera
    Learn Magic Skill [15] Level Requirement130 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Mora in village Island of Eya
    Learn Magic Skill [16] Level Requirement 135 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Mora in village Island of Eya

Saviors Light [7] Level requirement 125 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Hal in the city of Bera
    Saviors Light [8] Level Requirement 130 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Mora in village Island of Eya
    Saviors Light [9] Level Requirement 135 <--- bought from NPC Skill Master Mora in village Island of Eya

Active Skill(s) + Skill Points added
    ASCENSION [2]
    Level requirement 116 should be 115. (purchasable already) bought from NPC Skill Master Hal
    ASCENSION [3]
    Level requirement 121 should be 120 (purchasable already) bought from NPC Skill Master Hal
    ASCENSION [4] Level requirement126 should be 125 (purchasable already) bought from NPC Mora
    ASCENSION [5] Level requirement 131 should be 130 (purchasable already) bought from NPC Mora
    ASCENSION [6]  Level requirement 135 (IS MISSING should be bought from NPC Skill Master Mora)
    I ask that we get those things done very soon please.
    as, the Guardians' class has had their fixes done before the templars' class and the population of templars' have quietly passed the issue through a Formal employee channel and it still didn't arrive before these guardians. so. we ask that we get this done.
    below is pictures of ascension's issue and the missing passives from the island of eya/the city of bera

the screen shots I compiled for recording the issue are here as well. and yes I redacted the name as it is my own character etc.
    EQgDjBM
    feel free to vote and help the cause, by posting about this issue. !!!!

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 3 times, last by coldstoni ().

• i think gamigo is already aware of this issue lol

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• can crusaders also maybe get a new/better passive? the LP bonus legit makes no sense whatsoever when you never need more than 100LP anyway even if u spam all your skills. the LP regen is so damn fast the bar instantly fills up again

• i cant agree on ascension/savior light unless the other classes are getting upgrades to their 110 skill/passives as well

as it stands all other classes only get 100/105/110/115 passive upgrade, and 110/116/122 (110)skill upgrades and no others

if you add upgrades to all classes, ill be on board with this ~

• can't tell ya about tiers of active skills on other classes. if you need to update those skills to come onto a line with templars Ascension skill, that would be under themselves. what is a big problem is that an entire class was impacted because you can see the compiled picture of MISSING passives. Hide  
    the other classes all have passives up to the 23/22 tiers. and they do not stop at 120. like templars do. and to top it off saviors light only starts at 100 where as in the case of every other one including reapers started earlier and can be found at level 134 again tier [22].
    there is 18 passives tiers as well starting at 58-134 for all the other classes and yet crusaders/templars get 13 passives for learn blade/magic skills passives and then starting at level 100 the passive saviors' light only 6 tiers, while other classes get passive tiers like gladiators have two damaging passives plus a 3rd passive those are one hander sword or two hander sword/axe and bravery skills which running up to 119 at tier [19] for bravery. so clearly something is really bad if those skills are missing on crusaders/templars.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 5 times, last by coldstoni ().

• I totally agree with missing dmg/mdmg passive upgrades and LP regen is most useless thing ever :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bala ().

• LP Passive needs to go immediatly its SO useless.

I rather they change it with something like lower LP equals more DMG/Healing Power. Remove LP bonus from Extenders. And decrease LP regen in general. Bar fills up way too quickly. The LP Passive is the most useless passive ever

• sting that will make the class die because LP is already at the stone refilling rate but only has 400 points (with an extender) and this post was set up for putting the missing passives and the active skill back into the game because their missing. not the problems of the other changes within. we will move on to that after THE COMPANY does the fix to the missing passives because, that is upsetting the entire game play, by not doing a thing for a whole class in general since the 125 cap.