Demonic Queen Set Items Shouldn't Vanish

• So currently if you have a Demonic Queen set piece and don't extend it, when it hits 0 days it will poof on you. For peepeepoopoo brains like myself, I frequently forget to renew things like this and risk losing an item I spent a lot of time farming for. Would be nice if these worked similarly to how skins now work where if they reach 0 duration we just can't equip them until we extend the duration.

• +1 this seems to be a fair compromise to make everyone happy! evilhoney

You can't use the set unless is replenished which gives reasons to people to continue to farm the DQ instance, but at the same time you no longer risk to lose a valuable item you've spent a lot of time and money to obtain.

• +1 this seems to be a fair compromise to make everyone happy! evilhoney

You can't use the set unless is replenished which gives reasons to people to continue to farm the DQ instance, but at the same time you no longer risk to lose a valuable item you've spent a lot of time and money to obtain.

I agree! I know myself and others would love to put our time and money into getting these sets, but with having to farm a ton to renew them AND others wanting the fragments (the drop rates aren't the greatest) it gets too difficult to maintain. This would be a nice solution!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞