Perfect Red Eye stone grade 4

• I Want to note that on July 3, when improving my Lv. 90 weapon from +6 to +7, using the 3 necessary stones it broke. I reported a ticket, because the Perfect Red Eye stone is for the purpose of not letting the item break, but even using it, my item broke.

Mr. Nico, called me a liar and said that I had not used these stones on this date abd that I would not return my item.

When refining your items, make videos os each step so you don't get called liars.

Perfect Red Eye - decreases the breakage rate by 100% - is misleading advertising.

Misleading advertising must be combated.

• There is a glitch that sometimes causes the item to break anyways, and you have to have the video evidence sadly.

Ive never heard of that, people wont say the truth cuz they are embarrassed.

its like the thing with "account hacking" ... they shared acc informations with "friends" and than got "hacked" or played on a private server who got closed ... 2 weeks later "hacked!!!"

its theyr own fault lol

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Sometimes server lag will rubberband an SC stone out of the enhancement window as well without you noticing. Always put the SC stones in before the elrue/lix/xir and give it a moment before hitting the enhance button to help ensure all SC stones are properly in place.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• It seems strange that Fiesta doesn't have a running log on the back end that shows what items were used in enhancement. That seems like a fairly significant gap.

Just sayin'... they already have the text log in-game for the player. You'd think they would store information like that, at least temporarily, for these very kinds of glitches/instances.

• Ive never heard of that, people wont say the truth cuz they are embarrassed.

its like the thing with "account hacking" ... they shared acc informations with "friends" and than got "hacked" or played on a private server who got closed ... 2 weeks later "hacked!!!"

its theyr own fault lol

I've seen videos of it. Though not in recent years. Though I do agree that some people are just embarrassed that they forget and want someone else to fix their mistake.

and as Charizard said in part it could be a rubberband effect that causes some of it, which if that happens it will show the stone not being used in your inventory.

They probably do have a log for it, but either its a hassle to look through like to find the specific person/time or they do and they don't find anything wrong in the logs, like it might show as there being no stones.

• I've seen videos of it. Though not in recent years. Though I do agree that some people are just embarrassed that they forget and want someone else to fix their mistake.

and as Charizard said in part it could be a rubberband effect that causes some of it, which if that happens it will show the stone not being used in your inventory.

They probably do have a log for it, but either its a hassle to look through like to find the specific person/time or they do and they don't find anything wrong in the logs, like it might show as there being no stones.

I believe when it glitches there isn’t even an audit since the item wasn’t actively used yet it is consumed a bit of a head spinner. Seen videos of it this happening as well.

If you have a video and this happens/your item breaks when a stone was used. The support team would look to restore your item.

TLDR check you place your cs stone + record enhancing sessions l!

• Sometimes server lag will rubberband an SC stone out of the enhancement window as well without you noticing. Always put the SC stones in before the elrue/lix/xir and give it a moment before hitting the enhance button to help ensure all SC stones are properly in place.

Recent update allows stacks to be placed in slots so lagging out of the slots should not be possible.

Just sayin'... they already have the text log in-game for the player. You'd think they would store information like that, at least temporarily, for these very kinds of glitches/instances.

Client side log isn't trustful and doesn't tell which items were used.

It seems strange that Fiesta doesn't have a running log on the back end that shows what items were used in enhancement. That seems like a fairly significant gap.

I would say that they don't have it as otherwise they wouldn't call you liar:

Mr. Nico, called me a liar and said that I had not used these stones on this date abd that I would not return my item.

Seen videos of it this happening as well.

If there is video proof that its possible then it should be fixed. Either by just increasing the break rate reduction (100%->150%) or fix the code (feels like some sort of conditional is wrong which doesn't include the edge case (so there would be 0.01% chance of breakage or something)).

• Recent update allows stacks to be placed in slots so lagging out of the slots should not be possible.

Client side log isn't trustful and doesn't tell which items were used.

I would say that they don't have it as otherwise they wouldn't call you liar:

If there is video proof that its possible then it should be fixed. Either by just increasing the break rate reduction (100%->150%) or fix the code (feels like some sort of conditional is wrong which doesn't include the edge case (so there would be 0.01% chance of breakage or something)).

It should be fixed you are entirely right. However, if I remember correctly the server doesn’t ever log having the stone physically there, even though it is, as a result it breaks. So I don’t even know how you’d go about fixing it since it is a sever vs your net situation.

Now iirc part of the reason the pre enhance screen comes up - where it says you have placed a blue red gold etc - was to combat this bug. Though I’ve heard in very rare cases this can still happen.

If you have recorded this and sent it to support (ie no player fault found) they will replace your item as if the bug never occurred. Unfortunately without a video we have no solid proof this very rare bug happened.

What broke btw ?