Whats with the low FPS?

• I run a 1080 on a decently stout gaming rig and get 1-3fps in crowded areas of Elderine. Is there a specific setting we should be using to better fit the older structure of this game?

• To add to this, all of my clients d/ced recently as I was waiting for mal, and I had troubles loading in. I was not the only one with this issue as many people were roaring about it. Inevitably, after waiting hours, I missed the mal raid because of the d.cs......

Hoping for a server reset to fix this.

winkwinkIsyan since 09'winkwink

Corpral - 110 Wizard Epith

• Got to your game settings and deactivate "name tag change"

even better deactivate all names, so char name, other char names, npc and monster name and drop item name

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Fiesta is not graphically intensive rather you need LOTS of ram to be able to play smoothely.

16 or more should do the trick, honestly. Granted that's not a lot I suppose.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• 8GB of DDR4 2300 ram should do the trick.

If you're running a stock build PC (facedesk)...check your gpu settings. Other game optimizations versus this old as dirt's requirements are probably set too high.

Tweak all your settings back down to the bare minimum...THE, MINIMUM...game wise.

reduce the LOD to ZERO...I'd rather see fog than attempt to load the entire map (can cause memory leaks which lead to d/c's and <pile>).

This game engine's extremely old...and it really doesn't like most of the modern day GPU's...a lot of streamers can contest to that...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• 4.0 Skylake i7
    OC competition motherboard
    3.3 mhz 32gb corsair ram
    1000 watt gold edition power supply (not that is matters, but might as well flex)
    8gb 1080 dual fan gpu
    m.2 chip SSD

It is -almost- server class. Still hangs up in Elderine.

However SNACK was the man! He called it. Apparently how this game was designed, it seriously hangs up on too much text being around. So if you remove all of the character names, name tag change, npc name, it works perfectly fine.

• The game have no optimization and ancient engine + spaghetti code, which makes the game run bad no matter what your pc specs are (with RTX 2080 super/Ryzen 7 3700 and 3600mhz 16GB DDR4 Ram I still get laggy during peak hours in vendor cities). Biggest thing to help with lag is hiding all names and all possible UI elements you can as it was mentioned earlier already. Also your PING has HUGE effect on your gameplay. Been asking for ways to customize the UI more in the options screen like hiding stuff like top right minimap, notification box, chat box and the toolbar from down right with on/off button but I guess Gamigo cares more about their Cash shop sales than playability.

There is option to hide ALL UI but it also hides skillbar which is pretty important gameplay wise.

• Fiesta is CPU based and very very very badly optimized at SK even a pc with an I9 needs to delete files to avoid lag

Very True.

I've also disabled effects and other irritants.

Hence why I said the game is in need of an engine overhaul, but you all know we will never see it.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Heya,

If you are in a crowded and very populated server like Isya, please use the shift+z function when you are in town as crowded spots in Elderine and Uruga are known to suffer severe drops in FPS rate.

This has been noted and will be forwarded for further discussion as feedback.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• 8GB of DDR4 2300 ram should do the trick.

This right here people.

Get. More. Ram.

Yes, processors matter. Yes, graphics cards matter. But they are least favorable in this situation! Fiesta is old af, and requires ram over anything else because of how dusty it is. Simple. Really. I am running on a cheaper build and hardly ever lag unless i try to move my camera at Mach 3 speeds in uruga. Before I upgraded ram though I couldn't even play the game.

I can understand wanting to help, but lets be real. You know and I know, we all know this has been an issue for a very long time. You know, I know and we all know that there is nothing within their power that they can do that is cost-effective to remedy this FPS issue.

Now, the realistic side? Gut the game. :)

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• So when i check processing, I have 10 GB of RAM left when running fiesta. Should i extend the VRAM or pagefile? My SSD is quite full ,but when i moved it to its own SSD it didnt really seem to help. About literally the only that has helped and it basically fixed the issue, was turning off Name tag change. Im not even sure what that does, but it helped the most. Turning off other names helps as well, but its mostly name tag change.

• So when i check processing, I have 10 GB of RAM left when running fiesta. Should i extend the VRAM or pagefile? My SSD is quite full ,but when i moved it to its own SSD it didnt really seem to help. About literally the only that has helped and it basically fixed the issue, was turning off Name tag change. Im not even sure what that does, but it helped the most. Turning off other names helps as well, but its mostly name tag change.

In your case, the page-filing will help.

The name-tag change ALWAYS helps, as I consider it tacky and apparently so do most PC's LOL

Kuroneko

Why?...WHY!?

Seriously! Because I pointed out some hard-facts and mentioned something that was actually accurate to THIS topic of discussion?

:/:/