Why don't people go back to Pagel?

• As I have played on the Pagel server I see not many people and obviously most players moved to Isya. The reason is unclear to me and it got me wondering why people left. Also if Isya is to full why don't people come back to Pagel? If some of the people from Isya were to come to Pagel we could do raids again and KQ's to kick start the economy again and make gear cheaper if that is the issue. Please explain to me why people left and why people refuse to come back if Isya is to full. Thank you.

• That's the thing, Isya is not full. Yeah it gets a little laggy in towns, but it's not any more full than Bijou or Epith was. It's more fun with competition and easier to find leveling parties.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• That's the thing, Isya is not full. Yeah it gets a little laggy in towns, but it's not any more full than Bijou or Epith was. It's more fun with competition and easier to find leveling parties.

Acctually, i think Isya is more full than bijou before merge. There's not spot at uruga vendors and a lot people for KQs, questing and others things.

I think people merged cause competition and to build a big server!

• Acctually, i think Isya is more full than bijou before merge. There's not spot at uruga vendors and a lot people for KQs, questing and others things.

I think people merged cause competition and to build a big server!

Oh no, I am almost pretty certain that Bijou was a lot bigger. It just looks more crowded because we are allowed to multi-client now so people have up multiple venders.

• Oh no, I am almost pretty certain that Bijou was a lot bigger. It just looks more crowded because we are allowed to multi-client now so people have up multiple venders.

True! I forgot about multi-client option.

• That's the thing, Isya is not full. Yeah it gets a little laggy in towns, but it's not any more full than Bijou or Epith was.

Tatsumaki is right, its the same with Iyzel, there was never a server with more players like now

even not back in 2008

There were less maps less levels, kqs etc. where players could split

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Even since I've decided to left all my perm items and hard earn gears in Pagel once and I don;t wanna did the same thing again after I have experienced how much time, effort and Gems to gear up a capped character with horrible drop rate. (my highest lvl in Pagel only Lv131)
    That's the reason I'll stay in Isya until the game closed or mostly likely I left before it happens, as the game have not much to offer now.

This isn't exactly true... Kuroneko already mentioned it a few times that the number of players online on Isya during this Pendemic is higher than normal and that players from Pagel and Enid are likely on there and that the sheer number of players logging on or being present in town is what causes the bottleneck and lags if not FPS lags when I asked her about it.

Even since I've decided to left all my perm items and hard earn gears in Pagel once and I don;t wanna did the same thing again after I have experienced how much time, effort and Gems to gear up a capped character with horrible drop rate. (my highest lvl in Pagel only Lv131)
    That's the reason I'll stay in Isya until the game closed or mostly likely I left before it happens, as the game have not much to offer now.

For me personally, I don't like the drama... I just want to enjoy the content play the game meet some nice people and get as far into the end game as possible.

But the main thing holding me back is ironically the gears and stuff. As you said the Gem and prices on the market is too ridiculous... it's as if the community is killing itself by not caring about other players. I have survived up to level 90 on Green Gears, Blues was always a luxury item for me and it's kinda sad said item is the only item available...

LOW DROP RATE (It's a rare item drop so it make sense)

LOW SUCCESSFUL ENHANCEMENT RATE (Makes sense since enhancing item was always a optional choice for boosted stats but is not a RIDICULOUS REQUIREMENT)

Bind On Items (This really caps on your ability to resell items)

Half the problem is due to years worth of bad marketing and focus on the end content I guess? It's like this game doesn't have cutscenes, it doesn't really have much in terms of lore... end content is just hardcore and it seems like the more money you dump in, the more problems you get.

No one would sell items without a return profit, hence gifting and indirectly... scamming.

• Oh god I would hate to have cut scenes in this game. That was bad enough in aura kingdom. Even going through it once was more than enough, but by the 2nd, 3rd, 4th character i just wanted to shoot my computer. Cut scenes in an MMORPG are one of the most boring, and thoughtless ideas.

Typically one of the best things about MMOs is that they are open world. You get your lore through quests you choose to complete or not complete. You don't need to have a structured, ridged story line forcing you to go on one path like in traditional solo player rpgs.

The lore is there, but you actually have to read and talk to the npcs to get it. The lore has also changed over time as well, with new content being added. Some lore has been put in by players. Fiesta lore is actually quite rich if you dig into it.

Also, if you got to lvl 90 you can farm your own lvl 95 gears in tears marsh, depending on your class. it might take longer than on Isya but should not be too too bad. And you can sell the leftovers you don't need for much cheaper than other people would on the server, to help entice people to play on pagel.

It really is about cooperation and some people are going to have to take some hits gem wise. in pagel, if the truly want the server to be alive again.

• some reasons why people left pagel

too much money

sc rate was 6:1 at somepoint

cheaters at higher lvl

general lot of drama, more than isya :v

and a cap raise, that really killed it

wysiwyg image

RIP Pagel ;( started on Isya :wacko:

Lets see if its worth to Return :/