Clicking Fiesta Icon Does nothing

• So i just installed the game again.

Clicking the desktop shortcut does nothing. only the Admin request pops up.

I reinstalled and checked if the shortcut was connected to the right fiesta folder :)

Any advice?

Thanks in advance

• Did you say yes to the Admin request? Fiesta always requires administrator access.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Did you check if your antivirus is blocking the Fiesta Launcher?

And try to start the Launcher from your folder and not from that shortcut

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Checked it all and tried starting from the folder as well.

Funny enough the repair does nothing as well.

Every other thing i download seems to work just fine

• HI I am having problem with the 130 hidden rock quest. I have it in my inventory but I cant turn it in. Also its bound, so I really need help here. Thanks

• HI I am having problem with the 130 hidden rock quest. I have it in my inventory but I cant turn it in. Also its bound, so I really need help here. Thanks

Please open another topic.. lol

Also; cleared cache, all drives & direcxt are updated. Antivirus is off. Again its only this game.

Downloaded from the big button on the homepage btw

The post was edited 1 time, last by xh3mn3s ().

Hello!

This is a known issue and has been forwarded already.

• Please open another topic.. lol

Also; cleared cache, all drives & direcxt are updated. Antivirus is off. Again its only this game.

Downloaded from the big button on the homepage btw

do you have a screenshot of what appears when you try and use it?

Also are you right clicking and choosing to run as admin? You pretty much need to do that to run the game.

The repair tool really helps fixes downloading errors, which it seems you have downloaded it correctly, but having some sort of launcher error.

• Ofcourse I click yes when the admin thingie pops up :p

Like the title says, nothing happens after I click yes.

Also said the repair tool does nothing after downloading.

I reinstalled and used the option to start game after it finishes but that doesnt work either.

• I finally got in. I didnt change anything i just let my pc be and it worked for no reason at all.

Now i can get on, im stuck at server select.. again it doesnt do anything

even more now, it crashes my internet , my routers and modems reset when i try to get on your game.

How much do you guys fuck this up lol.

Ill spend my money elsewhere. Take care :)

• I had the same thing happen lol logged in and internet crashed.. It came back 2min later and i just watched youtube for like an hour, no problems.. I login again and it crashes again hahah what a joke :p