Is it true that Enhancement Rates decrease when bundles are on sale?

• So it just took me 17 tries to enhance a lvl. 115 Legendary weapon from +6 to +7 using blessed stones...
    That's like nearly 2 whole bundles for a SINGLE upgrade... absolutely ridiculous
    After asking people in Uruga, many people told me that the rates are lower/rigged when bundles are on sale...
    Some also told me that normal green stones have higher success rates than blessed ones.

Are any of the statements true? and if so, why is it designed to be like this?
    Should I always wait a couple of days and enhance after the sale ends?
    I understand any game needs to make income, but this is a bit overkill if I must say so myself...
    Today was NOT a good day for me... Really disappointing ;(;(;(;(

• I feel like the overall enhancement success is getting worse everyday. I don’t even enhance anymore! It’s rediculous.

I only use green and blessed, never again lucky. I never enhance when bundles are on sale, it does seem success rate is lower.

• I think it's mostly myth, I've had both good and bad fortune on days with bundle sales.

I think the whole blessed vs lucky/basics is BS too, I have the same luck with luckies as I do with blessed. Can't speak to the success rate on normals. They seem to do fine for just +0-3 though.

• IIRC, Kobal said in a post loooong time ago that the individual enhancement rate isn't fixed but dependent on how many players are enhancing at that particular time. I don't remember if he specified if this was server-wide or map-specific (I assume the former), but basically because so many players are enhancing during sales the rates may be lowered. Problem is we have no idea if this process ever changed or how exactly this works quantitatively.

• IIRC, Kobal said in a post loooong time ago that the individual enhancement rate isn't fixed but dependent on how many players are enhancing at that particular time. I don't remember if he specified if this was server-wide or map-specific (I assume the former), but basically because so many players are enhancing during sales the rates may be lowered. Problem is we have no idea if this process ever changed or how exactly this works quantitatively.

I see :( so I better wait a couple of days next time.

It's a Myth

The Enhancement Rates are only luck ^-^

Luck should have its limits within a game tho ;( Using 2 bundles for one upgrade is crazy...
    Imo there should be guaranteed success after 5-6 fails in a row...

• After asking people in Uruga, many people told me that the rates are lower/rigged when bundles are on sale...

Dont trust people, they tell so much lies about enhancement ingame thats unbelievable..

There are only 4 things who affect enhancement rates:

1. Golden nine, 15, 20 and 25%

2. Which Tier your wep/gear is, so T1, T2, T3 and so on

3. Which Stone u use, like normal, lucky or blessed

4. Fail to Success. Theres a system which will give you a higher uprate for many fails in a row, this rate will reset if you switch your item or your attempt was successfully

(5.) Your Luck. (Or unluck xD)

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

The post was edited 1 time, last by Snack: Added point 4. ().

• I think it's mostly myth, I've had both good and bad fortune on days with bundle sales.

I think the whole blessed vs lucky/basics is BS too, I have the same luck with luckies as I do with blessed. Can't speak to the success rate on normals. They seem to do fine for just +0-3 though.

Have you ever spent used a full bundle (10 attempts) and got zero upgrades from it?
    There should ATLEAST be 1-3 guaranteed upgrades from a whole bundle... I had NONE
    17 tries to get from +6 to +7 is attrocious luck, this really needs to be looked into e.e

But which stones are best for higher success rate? Is it the blessed ones? cause that's what I've been using

• But which stones are best for higher success rate? Is it the blessed ones? cause that's what I've been using

Blessed stones have a higher uprate

lucky stones have a higher chance for going up 2 steps at once

and normal is the base chance for all

i think it was +5% every time or something like that, so blessed: +5% uprate -5% chance for 2 steps...

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Have you ever spent used a full bundle (10 attempts) and got zero upgrades from it?
    There should ATLEAST be 1-3 guaranteed upgrades from a whole bundle... I had NONE
    17 tries to get from +6 to +7 is attrocious luck, this really needs to be looked into e.e

thats verry unlucky :c

I need on average 15 - 35 attempts from +3 to+12. One time i Need up to 70 attempts for +3 to +12. I cried

it's only luck

I see :( so I better wait a couple of days next time.

Luck should have its limits within a game tho ;( Using 2 bundles for one upgrade is crazy...
    Imo there should be guaranteed success after 5-6 fails in a row...

a Limit for Unluck would be great.

a guaranteed upgrade from a bundle sounds good

SignaturFinishNeu.jpg

SS/HK/Zaubi/Luna/Assa/Ordi/Hexi

135/135/135/132/125/115/115

• Okay I have to concur with Snacks here, wow! It’s all RNG based, and even if they said enhancements were lower during bundle sales, they would have to put the servers into maintenance to change the coding so it’s 100 percent a myth.

• Have you ever spent used a full bundle (10 attempts) and got zero upgrades from it?

I have, that's just the bad luck of it sometimes. I'm not standing up for how bad the rates can be, I was only saying that I've had the same luck during sales as outside of them.

• I have, that's just the bad luck of it sometimes. I'm not standing up for how bad the rates can be, I was only saying that I've had the same luck during sales as outside of them.

Yes I didn't mean it in a bad way, sorry if my reply made it seem so. I was just wondering if it has happened to other people too.
    Thank you for sharing your experience

Hopefully this can get looked into to at least guarantee one upgrade from an entire bundle.
    Pls gamigo ;_;