• Hey I’m not here to argue. I’m just pointing out that what you’re suggesting is indeed devaluing a product. If half the server blocks roars then what do you think will happen? People will stop buying them and the game makes less money. I don’t know if that was a subtle dig at SC users, but please don’t take my comments personally either. I’m only trying to make a point, which I thought the forums were meant for... discussion. We may not agree but at least be civil. I agreed with you, roars can most certainly be annoying. I’m slightly confused about derailing as I suggested a Cooldown in opposition of your filtering suggestion. Ie. Would you buy an advertisement for your business if the provider said they can’t guarantee it’ll be heard by anyone let alone everyone because they allow filtering of commercials for users who hate them? Probably not. I’m not commenting on this thread anymore so no need to get upset. It would’ve been nice discuss possible fixes, but your mind is made up already.

• People pay for roars to sell items

Thats not 100% true

Only NA players have to pay for roars, DE, FR and ES get roars for free out of capsules in lucky house (you get like 10 roars from 1 mil coins)

And a change for this would affect all versions, not only NA

So many people spamming roars like crazy

And if its not spam you just need a clear chat with your mates, roars just spam your chat full of stuff you dont want

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• NA people can get roars from LH too, and from the dumb attendance rewards now, but people can and still do buy them. So it is devaluing a sold service.

• Now that you mention that, you made me realize that I have 42 roars sitting on my main from the blue lucky house capsule and I honestly I have never invested a lot on that type since I am usually more oriented for the other capsules that have a chance to Tear of Legels.

(If only I could magically turn those Roars into Legels... cryhoney)

And yep. Roars at the times are extremely obnoxious and have certain contents that honestly should be subject on moderation such as insults that involves racism or pedophilia, personal facts of individuals that should still stay personal, and more in general quarrels between guilds/groups that not everyone want to witness and ton of undesired spam.

Personally, I can easily skip through these texts and ignore them, but I find understandable that some players might have their gameplay experience affected in a bad way and desire an easy and simple way to self-regulate their own chat box window.

I do agree with the OP when he/she states that blocking everyone isn't really the ideal solution here, Isya has this sort of drama at times that drags even those who normally are friendly/peaceful into a spiral of toxicity totally circumstantial, hence why I do believe a filter that turns on/off roars at convenience could be more appropriate than aoe-block everyone roaring.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• If the roars break terms of service, such as insults, talking about pedophilia or racism, they should be reported, not ignored.

To clarify what I mean is that generally Roars aren't something I particulary care and I can easily skip through and ignore just like I rarely block characters unless they're bots - but the fact that Roars aren't something subject to moderation in timely way and everyone server-wide is forced to read dense drama insults that often are also of that kind, is for me the core reason for which I find this suggestion valid because I know people that are genuinely turned off by that.

This honestly happen quite often on Isya and isn't merely a roar thing, but the simple difference is that you're able to filter literally everything from your chat box exception made fo the Roars texts which really feel like an imposition, as if I am forced to join a drama I am not remotely close with or I have no desire to be part of.

• Roars are more rarly on NA so most people pay for roars the second reason is that they are not tradeable on NA

So wheres the problem to just add a feature to mute the roar chat?

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• 30 second cooldown on rawrs.

Middle ground.

Everyone’s happy at that point

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• 30 second cooldown on rawrs.

Middle ground.

Everyone’s happy at that point

Not really. I think the cd is the worst of the two options presented. It impacts people who are trying to have fun/entertainment too. Say they are having a "whoever whispers me first" event and now they have to wait 30 seconds before announcing the winner... while their whisper box keeps getting fuller by the second.

To me roars started as and still are a paid service. Its like having companies pay for adds during superbowl but allowing everyone the option to skip them.

Instead people should just block the roars from the people who upset them or cause drama.

• I think the cd is the worst of the two options presented. It impacts people who are trying to have fun/entertainment too. Say they are having a "whoever whispers me first" event and now they have to wait 30 seconds before announcing the winner... while their whisper box keeps getting fuller by the second.

So you want 1 of 1000 roars able to doing this and 999 people are still able to spam...why?

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Roars are more rarly on NA so most people pay for roars the second reason is that they are not tradeable on NA

This is really interesting, I didn't know.

So in the DE version Roars are tradeable? or do you have an additional version of them that can be traded beside the regular type (similar as the tradeable enhacement bundles/tradeable charms etc)?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• Frankly...roaring should be literally limited to level 60-150 now.

That should rectify the problems...since no one wants to worry about a cool down.

And roaring games could be handled in the XO field...Hide n Seek could still be done...just once the persons been found ~ they can teleport off the map and THEN roar that they're done with the game since they were found.

oh but wait...no one thinks that far ahead now do they?

No offense to anyone...just making a broad statement.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• So in the DE version Roars are tradeable? or do you have an additional version of them that can be traded beside the regular type (similar as the tradeable enhacement bundles/tradeable charms etc)?

No they are tradeable over all and there is only 1 version of them

You didnt buy them in SC store cuz they are waaaaaaay too overprized, never heard of someone who got roars from SC

ppJxrl7.png

wCqRWna.png

So i wish there was a cooldown of 60 secs or so cuz people trade them to lvl 1 chars and spam all over the server or glitch with roars to fake GM messages but thats another topic

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

The post was edited 2 times, last by Snack ().

• giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• f**** im on moblie now i broke my posts -.-

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Knew the German version of Fiesta online had more privileges than we here in the states do.

Quite honestly makes sense.

I'm curious...Snack...check your inbox. I wanna see something in regards to this game.

• This is really interesting, I didn't know.

So in the DE version Roars are tradeable? or do you have an additional version of them that can be traded beside the regular type (similar as the tradeable enhacement bundles/tradeable charms etc)?

Yes in DE all Roars are tradeable.

and for many little Player this is the main source to easily earn mony.

but you can't buy in SC becauce they are sooooo expensiv. 5 Roars cost 11500 Taler so never buy them.

Knew the German version of Fiesta online had more privileges than we here in the states do.

Quite honestly makes sense.

I'm curious...Snack...check your inbox. I wanna see something in regards to this game.

This is funny ^-^

but we say that the NA Version has more privilages than we here xD

But they are only Little Differences between NA and DE.

For Example we haven't Tears of Legel in LH so we must buy them in SC

SignaturFinishNeu.jpg

SS/HK/Zaubi/Luna/Assa/Ordi/Hexi

135/135/135/132/125/115/115

• Thanks to both of you for the detailed informations, I am always really curious to know the differences between the versions and get to know how other servers are doing. evilhoney

Now I understand even more how annoying spam can be in the DE version considering that there is an actual market accessible to everyone with very affordable prices.

No misunderstandings here, I really like the idea of Roars as tradable elements especially if they can be used to create a small starting income or a long-term form of suistenance for free players... but I can immagine the side effect of this, which is the massive usage of them since they're relatively cheap and with an high supply.

The price of Roars in the EU's cash shop is pure nonsense: 6000 sc for 1 Roar and 11500 sc for 5 Roars? Why is this even a thing?

For me this is literally one of the biggest "But why?" on Fiesta.

I am also sorry to know that in the EU versions you do not have the option to get Tear of Legels via Lucky House's capsules, I think it is extremely unfair considering that there are some dynamics within the game for which these elements are deem necessary (see Shaman Khazul raid or Eglack farms).

It should be correct and fair to allow players to obtain Tears of Legels within the game even if in a small random chance and I truly hope someday Gamigo will introduce them in the EU's LH capsules.

For the same reason I find it unfair that in the NA version we still have no chance to get married without having to purchase the wedding application via cash shop (or find a gifter for it)... however, if I have to be honest, the wedding application is an one-time thing with a permanent effect (as long you don't switch partners often), while the Tears of Legels are a consumable item you're often in need, so overall I believe the EU versions are more at disadvantage in that sense. nuuhoney

• :/ Yeah Snack That seems even worse than NA. because of the potential for gold spammer lvl 1 or something.

Maybe a level limit would be a better option like Shawn suggested. I am still not comfortable with a CD on the NA servers roars. I think roars do more good than harm in the game, even if they get drama llamas once in awhile. Usually they burn themselves out and their roars in a few minutes.

• :/ Yeah Snack That seems even worse than NA. because of the potential for gold spammer lvl 1 or something.

Maybe a level limit would be a better option like Shawn suggested. I am still not comfortable with a CD on the NA servers roars. I think roars do more good than harm in the game, even if they get drama llamas once in awhile. Usually they burn themselves out and their roars in a few minutes.

Then it becomes a shout match in Uru...and OMG -_-

To be perfectly honest...I need to wipe clean my block list...its still filled with EGP spammers and those tools that buy G's for gift cards *rolls eyes*