End game damage comparison for each class

• For the select few capped raiding veterans out there, to give the rest of us an idea of the damage difference between each classes, using gladiator as a benchmark for damage (100%) can you please share your opinions for the damage of each class below? I've created a template for ease of filling out (excluding clerics for obvious reasons)

Eg. Ranger = 60% (I dunno, just an example)

This would really help people decide which classes they want to play.

Conditions:

- Fully geared / SC'ed (charms, etc)

- Single target boss damage including expected def/mdef debuffs expected to be applied to bosses in a raid

- Defense/Survivability does not matter - assume you are invincible, just estimate the damage output please

- Gladiator: 100%

- Knight:

- S/S:

- Ranger:

- Wizard:

- Warlock:

- Reaper:

- Spectre:

- Templar:

• - Gladiator: 100%

- Knight: 30%

- S/S: 95%

- Ranger: 80%

- Wizard: 75%

- Warlock: 75%

- Reaper: 85%

- Spectre: 90%

- Templar: 85%

- Guardian: 10%

- HolyKnight: 20%

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

The post was edited 1 time, last by Snack ().

• Classists!

lmao cant hold it back xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Wow I'm surprised at these numbers to be honest, with the way everyone carries on about how OP glads are I would've thought every other class scored 60% or below.

Why is there such a bias towards Gladiators in raids then? Why not take like 2 Glads to tank and the rest S/S to damage from ranged? Would put less of a strain on healing as well

Also I'm suprised Templars can do that much damage, I thought they were more support orientated. Also surprised Knights can do so little, considering they stem from Fighters as well

• For your stipulation that the players are invincible, everyone is definitely at 60% or below because Glad passive.

Ok in that case I phrased my conditions incorrectly and didn't account for Glad's passive, my bad.

What I'm trying to gauge is the damage difference between glads and other classes in a realistic raid scenario

Realistic meaning that, if you can keep Glads at 40% hp throughout the boss fight without them dying constantly (one or two deaths occasionally not counted), what would the damage difference be between:

- Glads at 40% HP, vs

- Rest of the other classes?

• Why not take like 2 Glads to tank and the rest S/S to damage from ranged? Would put less of a strain on healing as well

5% are a really big difference

get 2 glads and 15 SS and youre missing 15 times the 5% dmg, thats 75%!

and its different on each situation, you cant compare raids, instance or pvp with each other, its not compareable in every situation

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Ok in that case I phrased my conditions incorrectly and didn't account for Glad's passive, my bad.

What I'm trying to gauge is the damage difference between glads and other classes in a realistic raid scenario

Realistic meaning that, if you can keep Glads at 40% hp throughout the boss fight without them dying constantly (one or two deaths occasionally not counted), what would the damage difference be between:

- Glads at 40% HP, vs

- Rest of the other classes?

This is hard to explain but there's a lot of variables that go into raids.
    The only thing that's ever come close to Glad damage in the history of fiesta is:

-Sharps vs Helga in 105 cap. (Better in theory, worse in practice because everyone was bad.)

-Sharps vs Karen before enough SQ weaps had dropped. (Better in theory and in practice.)
    -Temps when they were bugged in the beginning.

-Specs when stacking was gone but after they had buffed Lethal Assault CD.

First two are because those bosses had ranged skills that could one-shot you/make you useless for 10s, and because they had high def.

Third is because of a bug that was funny.
    Fourth was like 4:5::Specs:Glads.

Fiesta will unfortunately never be a complicated game even though its engine could allow for interesting gameplay. Glads win raids by being Dr. Mundo at 10% HP and not being braindead.

The numbers you're actually looking for will just depress you. Just hang out in FBZ3 for a few weeks, whisper good players politely asking how their class works, and play the class you think looks fun. If you play the game trying to be hardcore, you're gonna break your bank account, your frontal lobe and your coccyx in that order.

• One thing I don't understand - if there's stuff that can one-shot a s/s from range, how are glads staying alive in melee distance? How can they stay alive at 10% HP?

I'm not looking for a way to beat glads in raids, I'm just looking for a way to be on par or at least close to glad's damage so classes other than glads get invited to raids, and not for buffs/debuffs but for dps

• I've never done SK so I can't speak for that, but if you're 100% charmed and fully enhanced on an SS, which the glads are, then you won't get 1-shot by anything.

The only places where the glad doesn't necessarily charm are raids available at 115 because fully enhanced DDF gear/jewels/ml jewels are incredibly strong.

Also, glads simply have a lot more hp and def than most classes which helps them survive. There isn't as much damage discrepancy between being melee and ranged as it seems you think there is.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• One thing I don't understand - if there's stuff that can one-shot a s/s from range, how are glads staying alive in melee distance? How can they stay alive at 10% HP?

This was in older caps.

Helga had a 12-13m aoe skill that decreased your Def to the point that only with Male gears in the next cap could people survive it.

Karen in the 115 cap had a (iirc) 15m aoe skill that made you one shot your own team mates; you could dash out of it, but for a while sitting at 13.5m meant Sharps could just run back. They also were using Chimera bow attack speed at that point + the then newly added weapon sockets, and Karen had a way lower drop rate than any bosses previously, so the Karen axes that would let Glads out-damage sharps took a long, long while to drop.

I mostly mentioned these cases so you can understand how dominant Glads have always been. Mighty Vit and the Glad passive are broken.

I'm not looking for a way to beat glads in raids, I'm just looking for a way to be on par or at least close to glad's damage so classes other than glads get invited to raids, and not for buffs/debuffs but for dps

Spectre I'd say. But you still won't get anywhere near glad damage. Like I said earlier, play what you want, not what you think is best.

• If Glad passive didn't exist, Spectres would be able to complete with Glads in single target damage. Glads still have way more AoE dmg which makes them better for most raids anyway.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• Yeah I spoke to a few people in game as well, glads and HKs dominate end game dungeons, a s/s would have no way to get in.

Kinda sad but that's how it is, maybe the PVP scene is a better mix of classes

• If it wasn't for SC, the classes would be fairly balanced. Even with enhanced weapon and gear it would be alright.

It's the charms and SC items that add % bonuses that make Glads out of reach because they magnify the difference in base stats.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith