Advice for Tricksters

• Hey everyone,

I am new to the game (just started today) and would love some advice on trickster's class. How do you guys build your character stats, as well as skill points. For now, that's all I can think of asking, but please feel free to give additional advice. :)

I am currently a lvl 33 Gambit.

Thanks in advance!

• Since you get skill point reset at 20, 60, and 100, it doesn't matter too much how you put your skill points into early on, but here are some general tips...

Cooldown on skills that gather souls

Power on skills that consume souls

The two prestiges at level 100, Reaper and Spectre, specialize in claws and dual swords respectively. At level 35 you get the soul consuming skill flame slash for dual swords so you can play around with whether you like claws (claw swipe, lacerate, razor claw) or dual swords (intimidation, lacerate, flame slash} more. As previously stated, you get skill point resets at 60 and 100 so you don't have to make your final decision until 100.

At level 60 you get the skill "harsh blow" that collects two souls at once. At level 75 you get "soul trap" which is the skill that "ices" people/monsters that are slowed. You want to put max cooldown into these as soon as you get them.

After 100, Reaper (claws) are better at PvP and Spectre (dual swords) are better at PvE.

Your free stat points can be 25 spr, rest str or pure str. If you think you might want to go Reaper with claws, I'd highly recommend putting the 25 spr points, though since they get a passive that increases crit damage so every bit helps there. It doesn't hurt if Spectres have the extra bit either.

For stats on your weapon and gear, End and DEX are best for any class until you hit the new stat system at level 120. Realistically though, you can buy the cheapest stuff you can find in vendors before 105 though. If you can find good stats for still cheap, go for it though.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• At lvl 100, our skills points are resetted? are you sure?

Yes, skill points are reset after every job change. This includes levels 20, 60, and 100.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow