Sorah chest

• well I picked a side. I side with the ones that say gamigo should change their name to scamigo. All they want is to make player spend money to enhance all their gears and weapons. And even when a capped glad with 135 gears max out, +20 def brace, max out 135 weapon. And still struggle with sorah kq. Now they want us to charmed up too. Isn't this game supposed to be f2p? What happen to it. If a fully enhanced glad is struggling. Imagine a f2p player. Lmao.

• Regarding the issue with the Sorah KQ's : We are aware of this, and it has been forwarded to the DEV's.

I've seen this on my forums as well, but I would like to see proof of this is some sort of way. Empty words seem to be a reiterating factor in most of the gamigo staff team, and I just want some reassurance that our suggestions are actually being put through to the developers. Thanks

winkwinkIsyan since 09'winkwink

Corpral - 110 Wizard Epith

• You are right, IceNova , but what I said was a follow up of the previous comments, where most people seem to agree that Sorah went from one extreme (too easy) to another (too hard). Considering the 3 possibilities (keep it like it is now, put it back to what it was before, or make it more balanced), I think no one wants the first (the way it is now).

• It isn't hard to fix that issue.
    simply remove the sorah chest's regen. by changing it to an Idle period on the "boss" instead of disappearing / reappearing to be another full "boss hp bar". meaning it doesn't heal itself either during that idle period. the rest of it is left alone. because the Sorah "boss" doesn't die. the extra spawns do kill people. and the "fix" should be implemented across the board. not that the first sorah has that issue because it isn't as bad. but come 95-109 and 125-135 sorah KQs we can see that issue so fix it so that everyone can get it done. lol. fixing the situation will completely stop that whole issue (snipping the bud as it were). and people can continue to level.

simply remove the sorah chest's regen. by changing it to an Idle period on the "boss" instead of disappearing / reappearing to be another full "boss hp bar". meaning it doesn't heal itself either during that idle period. the rest of it is left alone. because the Sorah "boss" doesn't die. the extra spawns do kill people. and the "fix" should be implemented across the board. not that the first sorah has that issue because it isn't as bad. but come 95-109 and 125-135 sorah KQs we can see that issue so fix it so that everyone can get it done. lol. fixing the situation will completely stop that whole issue (snipping the bud as it were). and people can continue to level.

I agree the problem is with the chest. Not with the boss or anything else. Even when all players attack the chest, it has so much hp its health doesnt even go to 1/2 before it disappeared and appear with full health. To fix this issue. Either lower the chests health so players can kill it before it disappeared or make chest stop fully heal when it disappeared and appears again. How hard is it to write this into codes? Smh. If it's not making them money, they won't bother.

i totally agree. just stop it's regain. if it takes a run 20 tries to kill the chest cause of no dmg (picture those kqs where 8/10 are clerics) then so be it. but at least there's hope then instead of a dressing massacre.

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• I agree the problem is with the chest. Not with the boss or anything else. Even when all players attack the chest, it has so much hp its health doesnt even go to 1/2 before it disappeared and appear with full health. To fix this issue. Either lower the chests health so players can kill it before it disappeared or make chest stop fully heal when it disappeared and appears again. How hard is it to write this into codes? Smh. If it's not making them money, they won't bother.

I think the main problem was that the 1st and 2nd one was easy then the 3rd one was hard and then the 4th one was easy again so balance wise it wasn't getting increasingly difficult so in a sense the balance was broken.

When they fixed it, the 4th one is definitely harder than the 3rd but either it is broken or it is intended to be difficul but they over killed it yet again, forgetting the fact that people just want to casually do KQ, not charm to the max and raid it like a raid boss.

• 1st and 2nd one was easy then the 3rd one was hard and then the 4th one was easy again

Can you please clarify that? Are you talking about the number of times the chest spawns/respawns? Because I never realized that, always seemed to me to be random, difficulty each time the chest spawns seemed to depend on how many ppl get iced/blinded, nothing else. But maybe I’m wrong and missing something…

• Can you please clarify that? Are you talking about the number of times the chest spawns/respawns? Because I never realized that, always seemed to me to be random, difficulty each time the chest spawns seemed to depend on how many ppl get iced/blinded, nothing else. But maybe I’m wrong and missing something…

Talking about the different level ranges for Sorah KQ

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• if the issue is that the chest disappears and reappears with a full HP bar again. and every one is 95. and they all died out of the KQ it'd be bad.
    so, just fix that chest so it does not regen itself via turning it into a idle state. (there is several similar situations in Succubus Karen raid and Dark Queen Portal where the "boss" goes idle while the mini boss is killable in fact that was the only way you could continue the "raid" round by killing the non disappearing/reappearing mini bosses. so just do that to Sorah KQ for 95-109 and 125-135 too. that'll be an awesome fix and it's already in the game system so they don't have to fool with it.

• I think scripting one KQ affects another. That's why this thread appeared. You can't fix two and not the other three? The issue is with regeneration. Even if they reduced the regeneration by some, they could get an indication whether that affects the probability of a KQ success, considering many have mentioned a lack of damage dealers. It seems many can go many rounds taking the chest down, it's just pushing a boulder up a hill with the regeneration. Eventually they could succeed if the regeneration is appropriate to the damage output of the participants.

• I think the problem is the power scaling for the KQ hasn't been taken into proper account. It suppose to get increasingly difficult, but not in the sense where it is an exclusive KQ for the Pay to Win Players.

It needs to be scaled so that the game is playable for FREE TO PLAY players who is your average joe.

• I think the problem is the power scaling for the KQ hasn't been taken into proper account. It suppose to get increasingly difficult, but not in the sense where it is an exclusive KQ for the Pay to Win Players.

It needs to be scaled so that the game is playable for FREE TO PLAY players who is your average joe.

You do know after lvl 90, it become pay to win right? its been like that for years now. It wont change as long as players keep buying sc.